DCP-any benefit of fat loss while eating at maintenance?

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Guys, just got done with a Dicana run and I wanted to eat at maintenance for a week or so and see where I'm at. I have half a bottle of DCP and was wondering if taking some before running, at night, etc. would have any effect on fat loss or does total calories matter? DCP doesn't effect metabolic rate, just macro oxidation correct?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, just got done with a Dicana run and I wanted to eat at maintenance for a week or so and see where I'm at. I have half a bottle of DCP and was wondering if taking some before running, at night, etc. would have any effect on fat loss or does total calories matter? DCP doesn't effect metabolic rate, just macro oxidation correct?
If you're eating at Maintenance, then you're not going to get fat loss or muscle gain - that's why it's called "Maintenance." There's no harm in using DCP though.

~Rosie~

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rosie. I ask because reading DCP's description, it goes on about how the ingredients increase fatty acid oxidation through multiple pathways. I understand that eating at maintenance brings no fat loss, so do you think taking DCP has no benefit as long as their isn't some sort of a calorie deficit? I can hang on to the rest of this bottle for my next Dicana run if not. I know that other fat burners, mainly Thyroid supps increase metabolic rate but wondering how DCP works exactly. Reading a few logs, some users claim fat loss with little change to their diet. Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie. I ask because reading DCP's description, it goes on about how the ingredients increase fatty acid oxidation through multiple pathways. I understand that eating at maintenance brings no fat loss, so do you think taking DCP has no benefit as long as their isn't some sort of a calorie deficit? I can hang on to the rest of this bottle for my next Dicana run if not. I know that other fat burners, mainly Thyroid supps increase metabolic rate but wondering how DCP works exactly. Reading a few logs, some users claim fat loss with little change to their diet. Thanks!
No worries :)

DCP has benefit even when eating at Maintenance - I can say that from personal experience, but not everyone responds the same to everything, so I cannot say that you will experience the same effects as I.

Matt (aka dsade) is the best person to ask, since he formulated DCP.

~Rosie~

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
everybody is diffrent i have learned to start everthing by saying that but i did not notice any thing at all with dcp i did not loose any fat and did not gain any fat while on it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1