DCP 2.1?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was there ever a writeup on the newer version of DCP 2.0? Just curious, I still have a bottle and was looking to set up my cutting stack. Wanted to see what MOAs I can put into action :D

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any news on a potential release date? Just noticed this thread is almost 2 years old now :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure Matt kept the rights for DCP when he left BPS.

If it is rereleased it will be under EvoMuse.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahh gotcha. I'm looking for something to pair with Combustion (for my gf) and thought DCP would be great. Any other recommendations?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ahh gotcha. I'm looking for something to pair with Combustion (for my gf) and thought DCP would be great. Any other recommendations?
she going keto or just a reg diet

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Just regular diet.
I haven't used Combustion, but I have read pretty good reviews about it. Combustion and maybe one of these, as to avoid huge amounts of caff and maybe add some mood enhancers, better feeling

Epitome
SYN-30 by SNS
βAIBA by Antaeus Labs-

I will be trying all three of those, but Baiba will be my first choice. Have been reading some good info on this and reviews coming back are pretty positive.

I know there are others out there but, I would use combustion and then add the mood enhancement- just my .69.

hope that helps

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't used Combustion, but I have read pretty good reviews about it. Combustion and maybe one of these, as to avoid huge amounts of caff and maybe add some mood enhancers, better feeling

Epitome
SYN-30 by SNS
βAIBA by Antaeus Labs-

I will be trying all three of those, but Baiba will be my first choice. Have been reading some good info on this and reviews coming back are pretty positive.

I know there are others out there but, I would use combustion and then add the mood enhancement- just my .69.

hope that helps

Thanks man. Yeah Combustion is really great. I use it myself from time to time

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. Yeah Combustion is really great. I use it myself from time to time
I haven't used combustion in a while mainly due to I don't cut very often. But when I do, I like to throw it in the mix.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome. Hopefully we can see some nice logs when it finally releases.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1