DCP 2.1?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I love Dcp and dcp2.0. Can't wait to see formula.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Love DCP 2.0. Have 4 bottles in my stash and use it ED. Can also be used on empty pre-cardio. Looking forward to seeing the new formula which I hope will not have anything less than what's in the 2.0 version

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Love DCP 2.0. Have 4 bottles in my stash and use it ED. Can also be used on empty pre-cardio. Looking forward to seeing the new formula which I hope will not have anything less than what's in the 2.0 version
I think everyone will be pleased!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed for sure this its one of the best fat burners out there even without stimulants in it

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Awesome. I love Dcp and dcp2.0. Can't wait to see formula.
Definitely interested
Subbed for sure this its one of the best fat burners out there even without stimulants in it
Thanks for all the BPS support gents!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have an aversion to PLCAR .. Not sure if u can disclose, but will this still be included?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What did you guys notice on 2.0? On the fence about buying some

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When might we see this??

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully we will hear more about this soon!

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
Does anyone know where I can find some BPS DCP 2.0? All of my regular carriers are out of stock? Has BPS stopped producing it as a result of this new formula configuration? Would definitely appreciate any info regarding this and possible place to purchase.

Thanks

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Cant find it anywhere in the US at the moment. Still some bottles left in the uk (check powermyself) and in europe though, but at a much higher cost

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Does anyone know where I can find some BPS DCP 2.0? All of my regular carriers are out of stock? Has BPS stopped producing it as a result of this new formula configuration? Would definitely appreciate any info regarding this and possible place to purchase.

Thanks
No, we have not stopped producing it! Just a shortage currently! Should be back in stock probably by a week!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Cant find it anywhere in the US at the moment. Still some bottles left in the uk (check powermyself) and in europe though, but at a much higher cost
Nutraplanet usually always has it, but they are OOS currently!

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Its been oos for like 2 or more months from np unfortunately. I believe the product has been discontinued By the manufacturer...

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
That's so not cool. They need to put out a memo that they are going to do something like that. DCP 2.0 has always been in my stacks since it came out last year after Christmas . It had everything and it didn't have to be cycled.

**** do you know of any other supplement or combination of supplements that would be similar to this?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That's so not cool. They need to put out a memo that they are going to do something like that. DCP 2.0 has always been in my stacks since it came out last year after Christmas . It had everything and it didn't have to be cycled. **** do you know of any other supplement or combination of supplements that would be similar to this?
The BPS rep just commented here today its still in production

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Yes DCP 2.1 is still in production! I honestly dont have a estimated time when it will be released! I will see what i can find out!

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Powermyself already has the new version. Hm any comment on the new ingredients and why some got taken out of the formula?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Powermyself already has the new version. Hm any comment on the new ingredients and why some got taken out of the formula?
Interesting. Just looked at that version. Looks like it is still called 2.0 as well.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Serving size 2 Capsules
Servings per container 90

Rose Ellagitannins 135mg
Gamma-Mangostin 30% 100mg
Artemisia awayomogi 20:1 330mg
Stearoyl Vanillylamide 5mg
Carnitine Fumarate/ Propionyl-L-carnitine 300mg
Momordin 35% 40mg
Mangiferin 50mg
Octopamine 125mg

Other ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Rice Flour, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1
Directions
DCP 2.0 Directions:

Take 2 capsules 3 times daily as needed or directed by your physician.
DCP 2.0 WARNING:

Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly, chronically ill, have difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions. Discontinue use and contact your doctor if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you!!^^ would love to see write up on some of those

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did some quick searches and this is definitely something I'll be trying when it's available. I never used the original

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Serving size 2 Capsules
Servings per container 90

Rose Ellagitannins 135mg
Gamma-Mangostin 30% 100mg
Artemisia awayomogi 20:1 330mg
Stearoyl Vanillylamide 5mg
Carnitine Fumarate/ Propionyl-L-carnitine 300mg
Momordin 35% 40mg
Mangiferin 50mg
Octopamine 125mg

Other ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Rice Flour, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1
Directions
DCP 2.0 Directions:

Take 2 capsules 3 times daily as needed or directed by your physician.
DCP 2.0 WARNING:

Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly, chronically ill, have difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions. Discontinue use and contact your doctor if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Thanks for posting the label!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We ran into production issues at the production facility. Taking much longer to cap then originally quoted. We have some landing next week which will be dispersed to some retailers.
Sorry to hear! Personally in no rush tho. My cut is going well and i still have a few tricks up my sleeve of progress stalls. Looking at this for fall time/during bulking to keep it as lean and healthy as possible

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Sorry to hear! Personally in no rush tho. My cut is going well and i still have a few tricks up my sleeve of progress stalls. Looking at this for fall time/during bulking to keep it as lean and healthy as possible
I love using DCP while lean bulking...it help keeps fat gain down some!

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Well the new formula looks good. How do you guys think it compares to defuse? I know defuse is meant for occasional cheat meal use due to its licorice extract content (high bp issues), but im thinking about an option to dose it lower ed until i get my hands on dcp

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well the new formula looks good. How do you guys think it compares to defuse? I know defuse is meant for occasional cheat meal use due to its licorice extract content (high bp issues), but im thinking about an option to dose it lower ed until i get my hands on dcp
Although this isn't a defuse thread, do not take it longer than 21 consecutive days (even at a lower dose). If u want to use it daily use no more than 4 and take 2 capsules prior to 2 largest meals for most effectiveness. But don't use it longer than 3 weeks straight then take at least a week off.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Defuse and dcp are pretty much different supps for different uses!

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Cheers guys, i will listen to your advice. Its just that i love my dcp and have been anxious to get my hands on some bottles for quite some time now as its oos almost everywhere except for the uk where it costs much more though.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I will see about when it will be back in stock!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1