DCP 2.0

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I'm down to around 16 bottles of OG DCP. Slowly making room for some 2.0....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
DCP 2.0+PGG+TA= Lean Win ;) Oh I mean , Slintensity + DCP2.0 :D!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What is PGG + TA bro? Did not get it :(
Haha wait for the Slintensity write up, or look for the thread by Taman, some articles were posted there.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ingredient that has been holding everything up is IN production!

Update coming next week. Looks like we were only delayed a couple of weeks. Now looking for Thanksgiving (2 weeks before).

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ingredient that has been holding everything up is IN production!

Update coming next week. Looks like we were only delayed a couple of weeks. Now looking for Thanksgiving (2 weeks before).
Burning fat while gorging ourselves during Thanksgiving sounds like a great idea!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the new dcp stackable with the old?
While DCP 2.0 is vastly expanded, some of the pathways are the same. If you DO have a stash of original DCP, you would be able to probably use a single tablet added to DCP 2.0 and get decent results. Any more would probably be overkill.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is the eta on this?
Alphaburn is our next release I think, but I believe DCP 2.0 is the one after that. Original goal was by Thanksgiving, but Matt would have to be the one to tell us what track it is currently on.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
Any updates? I'm down to my last bottle of DCP and I'm not sure if I should order some more DCP or hold off for 2.0.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates? I'm down to my last bottle of DCP and I'm not sure if I should order some more DCP or hold off for 2.0.
I can't make any announcement yet, but we have some things brewing and the status of DCP 2.0 should be updated soon.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Samples were 'available soon' in September lol.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Samples were 'available soon' in September lol.
:) Trust me, I can't make any of this stuf come out any faster, I'm but a lowly messenger boy!

And you can't talk, I've been waiting on my PES pre-workout to come out for over a year lol. Bring that **** on so I can stack it with Alphamine!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) Trust me, I can't make any of this stuf come out any faster, I'm but a lowly messenger boy!

And you can't talk, I've been waiting on my PES pre-workout to come out for over a year lol. Bring that **** on so I can stack it with Alphamine!
No need to get on the offensive, Judy Attitudy!

I am going to complain about your attitude to Blake and T3. They will discipline you accordingly.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to get on the offensive, Judy Attitudy!

I am going to complain about your attitude to Blake and T3. They will discipline you accordingly.
Matt is in charge of the discipline. You think we'd give Blake ANY responsibilities? :)

On the real though, I have 5 (yes 5) tubs of Alphamine and they are lonely without a pre-workout. I actually don't drink water alone anymore I just sip alphamine at all meals and through the day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 3
Evomuse 7
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0