DCP 2.0 on a Bulk?!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, as many of you may know, DCP 2.0 is a very potent non stimmed fat loss product produced by BPS. But, what you may not know, is how well this product works to stave off fat gain during a bulk to increase the amount of muscle mass gained while minimizing fat gain!

So, I'm sure many of you have used, or have seen the results of someone who has used this product in a bulk. In fact, I recently ran a very successful promo over on AnabolicMinds.com for two loggers to run DCP 2.0/Vanillean stack while they were cutting! And the results were, as you can guess, phenomenal.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241443-tgr-leaning-out.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241384-you-down-dcp.html

But this is something that I'm sure many of you have not seen or tried yet. As some of you may know, many of the ingredients seen in typical fat burners/thermogenics are studied while the subjects are in a caloric excess as opposed to being in a caloric deficit. Results are then measured between the placebo group and the test group to attempt to show a difference in the amount of adipose tissue gained between the two groups, if the difference is significant then the study has shown that the ingredient in question is capable of:

a.) reducing the amount of extra calories that are stored as fat
b.) increase the bodies ability to use stored fat as energy

And because of this can be used effectively to stave off fat gain while in a caloric surplus, which is the holy grail of bulking!

All of the info on how this works can be found in the write up here:

BPS Nutrition - DCP 2.0

So feel free to give it a try and I promise you will be more than pleased at the results!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i used it last winter for a lean bulk. really enjoyed it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP is, and has always been, king of the Lean Bulking Supplements!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I know I will be using it for the November December bulking phase for sure!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using DCP 2.0 as part of my prep for June wedding.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just read the writeup on it. Stuff looks incredible!! I'm going to have to try this soon!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 7
Supplements 1