Dbol pulse?

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
I was talking with a buddy and he is taking dbol in a pulse method he called it where he only takes the dbol small dose 20-30mg only preworkout 3 hours prior to hitting the gym and only taking it on workout days so for him it has been maybe 3 or 4 times a week. He says he hasn't had any sides feels ridiculous pumps and getting good strength gains .. I had never heard of this until then so I did my own Research and turns out it was common back in the 70s . My question is does anyone here use this method and can u share your experience good or bad

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just Dbol on workout days and no test, other steroids, or a PCT?

DTA

DTA

Awards
I did 4 weeks of dbol earlier this year and had some left over so I'd use 10mg pwo. Great pumps but IDK if it had much of an anabolic effect at that dose. 10-20 mgs dbol and a couple Walmart caffeine pills is a great cheap pwo though. Now that you mention it, I'm gonna order some more for that purpose

I was running test with it btw

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
No test no pct because your not doing a cycle the half life 6 to 8 hours so there's no build up if you aren't taking it everyday 3x a day and yes only on workout days 3 hours prior. I'm gonna try it but I wamted to see who else has tried this method

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Probably not many people because it's a pretty dumb idea. There's a reason people haven't run pulse dosing for years now.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
No test no pct because your not doing a cycle the half life 6 to 8 hours so there's no build up if you aren't taking it everyday 3x a day and yes only on workout days 3 hours prior. I'm gonna try it but I wamted to see who else has tried this method
I'm planning on dosing 20mg as a preworkout 3x per week.. I'm crazy lethargic from LGD and wanna experiment with this pulse method. From reading about dbol, seems it kicks in fast... Why wait 3hrs after dosing to workout? Don't really get this... Doesn't it kick in ~30mins after dosing?

DTA

DTA

Awards
I liked to take it 1 hour before. Talking it without test is a really bad idea.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm planning on dosing 20mg as a preworkout 3x per week.. I'm crazy lethargic from LGD and wanna experiment with this pulse method. From reading about dbol, seems it kicks in fast... Why wait 3hrs after dosing to workout? Don't really get this... Doesn't it kick in ~30mins after dosing?
If you're lethargic you need a Test base, not a steroid.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I liked to take it 1 hour before. Talking it without test is a really bad idea.
Yeah bro that's what I've been seeing.. No keepable gains.. There are other reasons why I want to experiment with this. For one, I'm on a dry as fck cycle and my joints (especially my bum shoulder) are killing me so I think a lil estrogen might alleviate some of those issues as well as enhance gains to some degree.. I also wanna see what this dbol euphoria is all about too, get bitchin pumps, etc... But really, I don't expect a crazy amount of anabolism to happen from dosing it cause I'm not running test.

DTA

DTA

Awards
Why won't the youth of today listen? Test is super cheap, essential and just feels so good

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Why won't the youth of today listen? Test is super cheap, essential and just feels so good
Better for your health too. I'm going to test cycles after this SARM run... At least I know what the clinical long term data is on AAS

DTA

DTA

Awards
Yeah bro that's what I've been seeing.. No keepable gains.. There are other reasons why I want to experiment with this. For one, I'm on a dry as fck cycle and my joints (especially my bum shoulder) are killing me so I think a lil estrogen might alleviate some of those issues as well as enhance gains to some degree.. I also wanna see what this dbol euphoria is all about too, get bitchin pumps, etc... But really, I don't expect a crazy amount of anabolism to happen from dosing it cause I'm not running test.
The pumps are amazing until they're not. I'd get these terrible tricep pumps banging my wife.

The added water could help. Dbol water can be kept low with diet and AI but there's still plenty to help the joints

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
The pumps are amazing until they're not. I'd get these terrible tricep pumps banging my wife.

The added water could help. Dbol water can be kept low with diet and AI but there's still plenty to help the joints
I'm curious to see if methyl DHT will also help with the water... Idk though cause I got a mild bloat from MK at the moment

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
I Only Wait 3 Hours Because That's About When It Peaks In Your Body aFTER ingestion

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I have only done it with trest. Very curious about dbol though

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
You say ramping up is for amateurs BUT dbol "pulse" is not??? Lol there's a reason they used it on the 70s and u not hear anymore. Why? Cuz it's a stupid method.

Either do a cycle-pct-off time. Or just stay cruising.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Probably not many people because it's a pretty dumb idea. There's a reason people haven't run pulse dosing for years now.
X2

OP has nothing else to do with his life other than debate old useless methods that are tried and failed.

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
X2

OP has nothing else to do with his life other than debate old useless methods that are tried and failed.
No debate simple question . Wait maybe I should just pin 200mg eod of tren rite GLHF

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
It's a steroid forum man. Your advice is ****....just grow up and realize that it is possible to be wrong.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From all I've read, pulsing SD is about the only viable option. 30-40mg 3 days a week, 48 hours apart. The half-life needs to be very short, the oral needs to be very strong, and ideally dry so you don't need an AI.

4 weeks of SD done like that is 36-48 10mg pills. 2 bottles of that with low-dosed (say 25mg eod) Clomid for a few weeks between pulse months (4-6 total weeks between pulses though). 2 bottles of SD and a couple of RC Clomid were all you needed for a totally legal to possess, no needle, half a year of decidedly better-than-natty gains, for maybe $100 total. You can see the attraction to someone wanting to get their feet wet with anabolics. Honestly makes way more sense to me than all this SARM silliness you see with people wanting more than natty gains while trying to avoid pinning illegal oils.

But SD isn't legal anymore, isn't as cheap as it was, and pulsing will never provide gains like a true cycle. Plus you have to at least consider potential longterm ramifications of all that frequent clomid use, which is the only way you're going to successfully battle the inevitable suppression of even pulsing such a potent oral. A mini pct is going to be inevitable to keep levels high enough to try to hold the gains between pulse months.

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
It's a steroid forum man. Your advice is ****....just grow up and realize that it is possible to be wrong.
I'm in my 40's dude nobody is acting like a child but from the times of your posts looks like you might be what did you run home from the bus stop and jump online to hurry up and get your post up come on man your acting like the kid here I told you before we can agree to disagree but I have no time to to debate opinions with some one that is probably the same age as one of my kids get over yourself like you said it's a steroid forum grow up

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 50
Cycle Logs 9
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 8
nephilim666 Anabolics 7