Dbol and epi

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys what do you think about this?

I love Epistane and had a really great 8wk pulse about 6-8mnths ago.

Have dbol,clomid,tmax citrate and know it is the general opinion to run dbol with something or to kick a test cycle. I have never used dbol.

How would you run the dbol with the stuff I have on hand?

Thinking 4wks low dose dbol (5mg tabs)20 p/day.
Epistane 4wks 20/30/40/40
nolva to be determined

Thinking the great overall feeling I experience when on epi plus the great gains and gyno fighting attributes it would be a great compliment.

33 years old
13 years lifting
205 lbs 5,7

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
maybe a dbol/epi bridge?

dbol 1-3
epi 2-5

8 weeks on methyls is pretty rough for ur body

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
this is an intresting question, sorta like using winn and dbol together. I wonder if this will help the bloat. on the other hand the only time i would run dbol is during an off-season bulk....and then i want the water. if uve never run dbol, why not just give it a try alone/with test.....save the epi for next time. or you could wait for holy to chime in and tell you whats up.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe a dbol/epi bridge?

dbol 1-3
epi 2-5

8 weeks on methyls is pretty rough for ur body
I'm open for suggestions and this looks safer.

Had a really nice experience pulsing epi. No sides at all, strength was there and zero shutdown...I had nolva on hand and didn't use it.

Could you pulse Dbol like this and avoid the bloat? I would like to be on for more than 5 wks. I'm not looking for crazy gains as I have nice size. Ready to shake it up a bit if you know what I mean? The ingredients you see chosen fell into my lap, and I'm one of the poor folks :/

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is an intresting question, sorta like using winn and dbol together. I wonder if this will help the bloat. on the other hand the only time i would run dbol is during an off-season bulk....and then i want the water. if uve never run dbol, why not just give it a try alone/with test.....save the epi for next time. or you could wait for holy to chime in and tell you whats up.
Ya, I thought they might compliment one another?
Plus, I have had a nice experience with epi, I felt so good my mood and in the gym I felt strong. I may just run that instead of the dbol? I have never used dbol so I may shed acne etc...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you liked the strenght in the gym that epi gave you try the dbol.....it makes me feel like superman in and out of the gym. seriously....onetime i shot laserbeams out of my eyes....no joke dude.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do a dbol epi bridge. If you choose to do it use the epi after the dbol, as most people who do dbol only cycles end up weighing less then they did pre-cycle after PCT is over.

metacat

Awards
Quest, can you share your epi pulse cycle doseage and days/week taken? Also pct? I have an epi pulse cycle I'm going to do soon and just doing my research. Thanks.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would do a dbol epi bridge. If you choose to do it use the epi after the dbol, as most people who do dbol only cycles end up weighing less then they did pre-cycle after PCT is over.
Thanks for the reply.

Could you lay out how you would run it....

I'm really leaning towards a dbol/epi pulse atm.
6wks @ 25dbol with 30-50 on the epi.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quest, can you share your epi pulse cycle doseage and days/week taken? Also pct? I have an epi pulse cycle I'm going to do soon and just doing my research. Thanks.
Sure brotha...

I was inspired by a member here..think it was Crowler, look for his posts on epi pulse.

I like safe clean cycles so I started very low for a epi pulse.
I ran it 20mg for the first two weeks to see how I would respond( I get acne on my back and arms from roids and I like to tip toe in) prostanazolol gave me a scar on my arm I still have
from a meatball zit!

Then I ran it at 30 for a couple weeks and it felt great.
Hit 40 for a weak or two and ended with 50.

I always take a multi and fish every day and BCAA's.

PCT was Nolva but my nutz and libido was puuuurfect so I decided not to use it. Everything ok and kept my gains.
This was for a cut, and I felt strong and focused in the gym.
Normally on a cut I feel weak and I can't get into the lift when I'm struggling with light weights. Epi made this cut fun.
During the last week I hit 355 on bench and that made me smile:) I haven't max'd bench since I was a youngin (usually do 3-5 reps) and thought that was great considering I was lean and eating very little for a cycle.

I would give epi pulse 5 stars.

Oh, and this was the "underdosed" bottle of epi and it kicked ass.

metacat

Awards
Thanks Quest. I'll do a search for that post from Crowler.
I have your same philosophy when it comes to doing a cycle. Start light and listen and pay attention to the body. I only pulse cycle now and if done properly pct is usually not needed. I have not done epi before and I am looking forward to it.

Thanks again for your helpfull reply.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
why not just run them together for 4 weeks? 30-40mg dbol 20-30mg epi.

adrenaline24

Awards
I'm on week 4 of running them together, started at havoc 20 dbol 20 and now im up to havoc 40 dbol 40. I also threw in letro at .5mg ED and t3/clen. Great stack, the havoc has really kept the bloat down. I've gained 12pds and lost 2% bf so far. It's really leaned me out and allowed me to set PR's in almost all my lifts. Definitely recommend it.