Day 4 of Activate Xtreme and feeling very tired

noblepig

noblepig

Awards
Lethargic is more like it with no sort of drive to hit the gym or even take the GF on..

Taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening on a cycle of 4 weeks.
I am hoping this will change soon and that I can feel the effects that I have read about...i.e improve strength.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
it could just be the rhodiola...when i first started taking it...it tends to calm me way way down...

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Idk when I took mass fx, which also has divanil, It makes my sex drive go down drastically. It is really strange, can't really explain it, but I do agree with you about the lethargy. Good to know that I'm not the only one.

noblepig

noblepig

Awards
This is the complete opposite of how I felt when I took 17-HD for two months, felt some of the best pumps and strength improved dramatically.

Going to give it a full month and will report back with a review.

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
Whats your diet like? You need ALOT of carbs or else you're not helping yourself.

Hennie1981

Awards
didn't notice any lethargy while on ACTX, only increased appetite and a lot of strength. Make sure to drink plenty of water and eat plenty of carbs as mentioned above...
I did a 3 week 'cycle' and only noticed the effects after 2 weeks so you have to be patient.

noblepig

noblepig

Awards
Whats your diet like? You need ALOT of carbs or else you're not helping yourself.
I only started working out again in December so I have been pretty good with my diet, following a 40/40/20 ratio of carbs / protein / fat.

Trying to gain weight since I have always been skinny and have gone from 119 to 139 in a 3 months, mainly by eating tons of food (3000 - 3400 in calories daily).

I am always hydrated with water as I keep two large bottles at my desk in school and at work so that can't be the issue.

I am going to be patient and ride it out as I don't want to make a premature judgement on the product.

Can't wait to get back on 17-HD though, damn I hope it works as well as it did the last time, though I am tempted to try Testofen next.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I took actx back when it first came out I was doing a recomp and I did have a few days at the begining where I felt real lethargic but it passed and I had a pretty good run with it

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is 17HD a 21+ supp, don't really know much about it?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
james1 do a search here for 17-hd and youll figure out that its just a bunch of useless herbs...science never lies...and to the OP any divanil based product should be run for 8 weeks to get the full benefits since divanil takes time to accumulate and bind to SHBG...

noblepig

noblepig

Awards
is 17HD a 21+ supp, don't really know much about it?
It worked for me, and worked really good. I am 18 so not sure if it is good for someone older but I can't see why not.

By the way all chemical will have a different effect on each person so it doesn't matter if you are taking gear or 17-HD, the result might come out differently.

I tried it and damn it worked great for 2 months but then the effects wore off so I am taking a break from it and trying Activate Xtreme.

The beauty with 17-HD is that it the pump and insane energy would hit me within 30mins (they claim this is supposed to happen) something that I was highly skeptical of until I tried it.

Expensive though, so buy it when it is on sale or get a free sample.

Not a rep or anything like that, just telling you what worked for me.

Regarding AX: Still feeling tired and not sleeping well. Strength is up a little but stamina and motivation is in the gutter.

No noticeable increase in libido. Still taking 4 pills a day.