SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C. It's always C

Masturbation+is+healthy+and+natural+and+should+be+practiced+everywhere_86fe3e_5656177.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I drink black coffee as well because I don't want the calories from milk/cream/sugar but let's be real, a double double tastes way better then a cup of black coffee..
Noob question. What's a double double lol. I enjoy the taste of black coffee. I don't drink Folgers though, or even Starbucks, often but when I do I just use cream to cut the bitterness down. HEB has really good coffees roasted with pecans, cinnamon, chocolates, etc. They taste great without cream and sugar.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Noob question. What's a double double lol. I enjoy the taste of black coffee. I don't drink Folgers though, or even Starbucks, often but when I do I just use cream to cut the bitterness down. HEB has really good coffees roasted with pecans, cinnamon, chocolates, etc. They taste great without cream and sugar.
Must be a Canadian thing lol. Double double is double sugar double cream

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Must be a Canadian thing lol. Double double is double sugar double cream
And here I was trying to make the connection between coffee and a hamburger

Cpsantos

Cpsantos

Awards
Ha! I was thinking the same thing when I heard double double. The first thing that came to mind was In-n-Out...lol..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha! I was thinking the same thing when I heard double double. The first thing that came to mind was In-n-Out...lol..
Since moving to NC from cali, all my wife talks about is in and out...

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards

How bout some positivity lol

In other words, You da f**kin best, man.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man! 7 pages. Sorry for the delay. Will be choosing winners tomorrow .

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
pyrobatt ..
surprise surprise? You chose a good forum for everyone and we're taking advantage of it, not so much like the yoga pants one.. that's top notch ;) I'm sure you've seen a few

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Not gym related, but just some of my favorite memes.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the last one !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cheat.jpg

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's good but not great, imo. I've had way better burgers.
Living down the street from many, I will crave an in n out burger like it's the only thing my body wants, but half way through a double double, it loses its hype. I can only eat a cheeseburger and get the satisfied feeling...but I'm not full. But while I agree that there are better burgers, for a quick $2 cheeseburger, there aren't a whole lot that beat it around me (comparing only to fast food around the same price point).

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 146228

hey there, i train for weightlifting along with some supplemental hypertrophy work here and there. i'm working through a 6 month progression that started with an emphasis on hyper volume for squats that has now progressed through to general strength volume for all comp lifts and variants, along with supplemental strength exercises, with a dash of hyper volume thrown in here and there.

i'm already subbed to your newsletter, i've used both your last two versions of ferox along with alpha test booster. i'm working my way up to my peaking phase soon and will hopefully get some decent increases overall. i've currently only been using coffee as a pwo and would love to step it up a little bit to really push myself through to my peak. ferox please!

current 1 rm:

snatch: 225 lb, shooting for a 5 to 10 percent increase here.

clean and jerk: 265, hoping for 10% plus increase here.

much appreciate for the consideration!
Winner Winner Ferox dinner. Send me your mailing address and a valid email address via pm to claim your PR's.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALX393

ALX393

Awards
pyrobatt THANX BRO!!!!! At least this made my day after having to put out $350 on my stupid car when I could've used it for supps -..-, was trying to get ready for my Osta, Msten, Epi run

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Folks!!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Congrats everybody. You're going to try some of the best pres.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys! This was definitely a fun thread and good giveaway. Always nice to see browsing FB for memes paying off somehow :D

Balthazar

Awards
pm sent with info, i'm super excited and thank you very much!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn :(

Chaos n pain is full my favorite supp company even though I dident win :)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to the winners

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
View attachment 146978 just got home 2:30 so freaking excited to be at the gym tomorrow by 8:00 thanks to C&P .. I will give my initial review right after :D feels like Christmas

Balthazar

Awards
thanks C&P for this super generous giveaway. I think there was a bit of a mixup as I asked for Cannibal Ferox but ended up receiving Cannibal Riot. No matter, I'm equally as grateful and it gave me the chance to try out a new product that I was less familiar with.

The flavor I received is Five Finger Death Punch and the taste was pretty decent. I've had some better but definitely a whole lot more worse. It is more than palatable. Easy mixing, no clumps etc.

I haven't taken a preworkout in a while but I've worked up to a pretty serious caffeine tolerance lately and this stuff was very on point and potent by comparison.

The type of stimulation from this product is actually more suitable for the weightlifting I do, as it provides increased energy and performance while still allowing one to keep a focused and level head. I've often found that when I've taken too high a dose of caffeine that the euphoria prevents me from settling down enough to really focus. This product gives quite the opposite effect.

It also excels at increasing the potential for more overall volume due to increases in endurance and decreases in fatigue symptoms. In a more short term experience between set to set, it also increases performance due to decreased feeling of fatigue symptoms between attempts.

Lift of the Day:

clean + front squat
(245x2) The front squat at the end, although qualitatively different, is an equivalent effort to doing a jerk. So this lift puts me right on the ball percentage wise with my current 1rm PR and I've still got 2 months to go in my peaking phase. Thanks C&P, I plan to pick up another tub to make it through that 2nd month!