DANAZOL ??? Shawn

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
DANAZOL lowers the liver’s output of SHBG, but, TT also drops,
thus making the stand alone use of DANAZOL (to raise FT) futile.

Shawn, you have access to more blood tests than anyone here,
so opine for me please…..

Does DANAZOL (since it is an analog of Testosterone) lower TT because it attaches
to the hypothalamus Androgen/Estradiol RECEPTORS?

Or

Does DANAZOL lower TT because it lowers SHBG and therefore increases
FT? And then the HPTA set-point lowers LH output?

Or

Do you think DANAZOL may be doing a little bit of both?

Oral WINSTROL (an analog of DHT) lowers SHBG, and I see no reports of it impacting TT.

Aromasin has raised my TT to about 900, but my SHBG is constantly above 70 ( even before the AI ), and my FT is suppressed.
I'm wondering if 12.5mg ED of DANAZOL might increase my FT more than the impact of lowered TT would be??

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
DANAZOL lowers the liver’s output of SHBG, but, TT also drops,
thus making the stand alone use of DANAZOL (to raise FT) futile.

Shawn, you have access to more blood tests than anyone here,
so opine for me please…..

Does DANAZOL (since it is an analog of Testosterone) lower TT because it attaches
to the hypothalamus Androgen/Estradiol RECEPTORS?

Or

Does DANAZOL lower TT because it lowers SHBG and therefore increases
FT? And then the HPTA set-point lowers LH output?

Or

Do you think DANAZOL may be doing a little bit of both?

Oral WINSTROL (an analog of DHT) lowers SHBG, and I see no reports of it impacting TT.

Aromasin has raised my TT to about 900, but my SHBG is constantly above 70 ( even before the AI ), and my FT is suppressed.
I'm wondering if 12.5mg ED of DANAZOL might increase my FT more than the impact of lowered TT would be??
Simple rules are

If you are on TRT then yes it may be able to work by lowering SHBG but need to take in consideration where e2 (more SHBG more e2 people may be able to handle, Lower SHBG lower e2 needs to be again every one is diffferent)
If you are not on TRT then test follows SHBG resulting in lower T levels.

Majority of cases of high SHBG is due to inflammation with in the GI or the liver or bodies inabiity to metabolize the estrogen even if e2 is in check. This may be due to the down stream effect or genetic issues I am running into a lot with men. Once I start moving into the direction I am playing to go there may be a good probabllity AI will be a thing of the past. I have just started genetic testing on soldiers returning from iraq and the results have left soldiers in tear now being able to explain why they have been so sick or on all types of meds ..Now there childrens are feeling the effects of the war with increaed ADDHD as well as other neurological issues are being seen. Hormones are just expressions of the genes now I am going in an correcting these imbalances which has been helping both the parents of the soldiers as well as their children. This is the future of medicine ....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 2
Prince IronMag Labs 14
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 3
OldGator Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2