Unanswered Daily Use Ergogenic (Opinions needed)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of people are disappointed about Ergonine being discontinued and I’ve been trying to talk SNS into making a daily use ergogenic. As part of that, I wanted to get everyone’s opinions on what ingredients that they would like to see in one.

I'll start off .. i love the OG products such as Betaine anhydrous, BA, creatine, Glycerol, Agmatine to name few.

Sometimes i don't understand why people like the ergogenic compounds in Pre and they will only take it 3 to 4X a week .. and really miss the benefits.

Looking to hear what ingredients you like to run everyday use to build muscle/benefit from training ( leaving protein/bcaa out)

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love everything you listed except betaine, it messes with my stomach pretty bad, but to add to the list maybe Peak ATP

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great suggestions.. I love me some peak02 as well but I have only taken in xtend or quake10.0 and loved it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great suggestions.. I love me some peak02 as well but I have only taken in xtend or quake10.0 and loved it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ever since I used Xtend Perform/Elite or Quake I became a believer.
I don't train without either. Another reason I grabbed 12 tubs of Xtend Elite (OG Formula) When it was on BOGO to last me the year.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine HCL
Betaine
Beta Alanine
Agmatine
Citrulline

Those are my staples, all from the Sns baseline series, but would be nice to have a properly dosed all in one product so I didnt have to mix all these powders like a damn chemist twice a day

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arms Race Nutrition has a Creatine, Betaine, and PeakO2 product coming out for those who may want those daily.
Thanks for sharing! If not too expensive this could become a staple for me, especially if they have an unflavored option. Their pump product looks pretty nice too!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQ - I've often wondered the same in why people look for ingredients in pre-workouts that really need to be used daily for the best results. I think its a combination of some people not knowing they need to be used daily for best results and then some people only wanting to use one product for monetary or convenience concerns.

Peak O2 - I'm surprised in the recent talk and interest over this one. I do like the ingredient, its just that when we looked into offering it as a single ingredient last year, there seemed to be pretty much zero interest in us doing so so we shelved the idea. If that's something people would like to see us do, I'd certainly be open to hearing it.

Beta Alanine - is a great ingredient that needs to be used daily for best results. But for people that hate the tingles, I wonder if it should be included in something like this or if its better to let them add it on their own if they would want to. For example, with the 501 capsule product they could add a long term supply for less than 30 bucks and it would make it optional and the product still be great for people that don't want it.

LCLT seems fairly popular but makes me feel groggy at the 2 gram dosage so I for one would be against its inclusion.

An ingredient that I've been reading up on myself lately is ActiGin and really interested in it for potential daily use purposes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Peak02
Betaine
Synerglut
LCLT
Creatine
HICA
Good list.

LCLT I mentioned above I don't care for but its because it makes me groggy when I've used the 2 gram dose.

Creatine I think goes great in a product like this but from a marketability standpoint, a lot of people in the general population don't like creatine monohydrate anymore because of the bloating effect it has on some people. So if doing a product like this, I think it would be better to go with a version that avoids that. I would be curious to hear other people's opinions on that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good list.

LCLT I mentioned above I don't care for but its because it makes me groggy when I've used the 2 gram dose.

Creatine I think goes great in a product like this but from a marketability standpoint, a lot of people in the general population don't like creatine monohydrate anymore because of the bloating effect it has on some people. So if doing a product like this, I think it would be better to go with a version that avoids that. I would be curious to hear other people's opinions on that.
Given Monohydrate is the #1 studied ingredient out there that is why I stated that.
If you want to do a split you could do 2.5g Mono and 2.5g HCL kind of like what Ghost does in Ghost Size

Last edited:

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GQ - I've often wondered the same in why people look for ingredients in pre-workouts that really need to be used daily for the best results. I think its a combination of some people not knowing they need to be used daily for best results and then some people only wanting to use one product for monetary or convenience concerns.

Peak O2 - I'm surprised in the recent talk and interest over this one. I do like the ingredient, its just that when we looked into offering it as a single ingredient last year, there seemed to be pretty much zero interest in us doing so so we shelved the idea. If that's something people would like to see us do, I'd certainly be open to hearing it.

Beta Alanine - is a great ingredient that needs to be used daily for best results. But for people that hate the tingles, I wonder if it should be included in something like this or if its better to let them add it on their own if they would want to. For example, with the 501 capsule product they could add a long term supply for less than 30 bucks and it would make it optional and the product still be great for people that don't want it.

LCLT seems fairly popular but makes me feel groggy at the 2 gram dosage so I for one would be against its inclusion.

An ingredient that I've been reading up on myself lately is ActiGin and really interested in it for potential daily use purposes.
Well, include me as one that would love to see SNS come out with a Peak O2 product.

Also agree about Beta Alanine. I'm not fond of that and would personally prefer it stay out of any ergogenic product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BA --> Use Carnoprime. Benefits of BA without the Tingles

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ya the tricky part with a product like this and including beta alanine would be the dose/tingles.

Peak O2 seems to be rising a bit in popularity, I know I’ve used a bunch of Primaforce tubs personally.

We also talked about Actigin in a previous thread...I am using it right now and seem to have been having better recovery, both in decreases in DOMS and performance boosts in subsequent workouts.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those are my staples, all from the Sns baseline series, but would be nice to have a properly dosed all in one product so I didnt have to mix all these powders like a damn chemist twice a day
Great to hear and yes that’s what I’m pushing for and hopefully we will have that all in one product that you should be taking daily at proper doses.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ever since I used Xtend Perform/Elite or Quake I became a believer.
I don't train without either. Another reason I grabbed 12 tubs of Xtend Elite (OG Formula) When it was on BOGO to last me the year.
Those products also made me a believer as well. Quake is one of my favorite preworkoutS to date. Not overloaded with stims and has a ton of properly dosed ingredients. Same reasons why I like vaso/full blitz

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People don’t like creatine mono because companies tell them not to like it

For example kaged muscle

Ok, I get that some do have issues with it, but 9/10 it’s marketing to sell a more expensive creatine

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Given Monohydrate is the #1 studied ingredient out there that is why I stated that.
If you want to do a split you could do 2.5g Mono and 2.5g HCL kind of like what Ghost does in Ghost Size
Oh I absolutely understood why you were suggesting it. I was just replying that in terms of sales, there is a great amount of people that love monohydrate but also people that see monohydrate in something and won't buy it because of it. Not disputing its an awesome ingredient; just from a sales side some people aren't fans.

I would love to hear people's opinions on Creatine Anhydrous? I'm not asking from a product design standpoint, just curious to hear if people that have tried it get any bloating as may typically accompany monohydrate. (For me, I feel like I swallowed a Volkswagen if I take Monohydrate haha.

Well, include me as one that would love to see SNS come out with a Peak O2 product.

Also agree about Beta Alanine. I'm not fond of that and would personally prefer it stay out of any ergogenic product.
Peak O2 - if we were to do a single ingredient, would people prefer to see it in capsules or powder? I myself would be leaning towards capsules.

BA --> Use Carnoprime. Benefits of BA without the Tingles
I've read on that but haven't seen the pricing yet or talked to anyone that's actually tried it.

Ya the tricky part with a product like this and including beta alanine would be the dose/tingles.

Peak O2 seems to be rising a bit in popularity, I know I’ve used a bunch of Primaforce tubs personally.

We also talked about Actigin in a previous thread...I am using it right now and seem to have been having better recovery, both in decreases in DOMS and performance boosts in subsequent workouts.
I would love to hear your input on Peak O2 if you'd rather have it offered in powders or capsules?

Thanks for sharing the feedback on Actigin. Glad to hear that you are enjoying it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh I absolutely understood why you were suggesting it. I was just replying that in terms of sales, there is a great amount of people that love monohydrate but also people that see monohydrate in something and won't buy it because of it. Not disputing its an awesome ingredient; just from a sales side some people aren't fans.

I would love to hear people's opinions on Creatine Anhydrous? I'm not asking from a product design standpoint, just curious to hear if people that have tried it get any bloating as may typically accompany monohydrate. (For me, I feel like I swallowed a Volkswagen if I take Monohydrate haha.

Peak O2 - if we were to do a single ingredient, would people prefer to see it in capsules or powder? I myself would be leaning towards capsules.

I've read on that but haven't seen the pricing yet or talked to anyone that's actually tried it.

I would love to hear your input on Peak O2 if you'd rather have it offered in powders or capsules?

Thanks for sharing the feedback on Actigin. Glad to hear that you are enjoying it.
Idk if this is helpful but:

If they don’t add a huge cost change caps could be cool. There’s only a couple of bulk Peak O2 powders out, but no capsule options. The stuff doesn’t taste “bad” but it does have a definite taste and I can tell when I add it to stuff. I personally think capsules would be probably more well “received” and convenient for this ingredient (the powder also isn’t the greatest at dealing with and mixing, again nothing horrible but I know how fickle supplement consumers can be).

That said, Primaforce offers 100g at less than $20 and I find that is a pretty solid price point. If capping it makes it too high I’d prefer still using the powder. I think a 30 serving (with 2g being a serving) or 60g per bottle at a reasonable price could be useful though.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Peak O2 capsules interest me. Adding the powder to anything flattens the taste.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Idk if this is helpful but:

If they don’t add a huge cost change caps could be cool. There’s only a couple of bulk Peak O2 powders out, but no capsule options. The stuff doesn’t taste “bad” but it does have a definite taste and I can tell when I add it to stuff. I personally think capsules would be probably more well “received” and convenient for this ingredient (the powder also isn’t the greatest at dealing with and mixing, again nothing horrible but I know how fickle supplement consumers can be).

That said, Primaforce offers 100g at less than $20 and I find that is a pretty solid price point. If capping it makes it too high I’d prefer still using the powder. I think a 30 serving (with 2g being a serving) or 60g per bottle at a reasonable price could be useful though.
If did 3 capsules equaling 2,000 mg. then a 60 serving/180 capsule would be 120 grams per bottle. Capsules would be a little more expensive of course (especially if we go with Veggie caps like we are for most things), but it shouldn't be too dramatic of a difference.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Peak O2 capsules interest me. Adding the powder to anything flattens the taste.
Peak02 in bulk has a very earthly taste. I remember beta-testing it for Scivation before launching Quake and Xtend Perform. Yet they found a good way to mask it in Xtend Perform/Elite and Quake with ease. SNS Can do the same with some proper tweaking and testing. It comes down to what they want to do and the pricing.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Product sample I got from the show few weekend ago betaine
Peak 02
Malic acid
Carnatine l tartrate
Rehmanniae radix
Myo-inositol-trispyrophosphate
Peak atp
Eleva atp
Ornithine l aspirate
Actigin
Zynamite

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really love it and wish I had more . Lasted me 5 workouts works.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If including beta alanine, I would add histidine and, more importantly, taurine to offset the depletion of taurine that can occur if one is taking in extra beta alanine from their pre workout or post workout cocktail

Ripple2352

Awards
I really love it and wish I had more . Lasted me 5 workouts works.
You had a supplement that had ITPP in it?? Do you remember the name? Was it out yet? Going to be out? I have a bunch of solo ITPP I have yet to use, but I've NEVER seen it in a supplement before. Very interesting.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s not out it was a pre sample . I only used it in prime evil labs fat burner .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You had a supplement that had ITPP in it?? Do you remember the name? Was it out yet? Going to be out? I have a bunch of solo ITPP I have yet to use, but I've NEVER seen it in a supplement before. Very interesting.
I don’t remember . I will look in my sample bag .

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If did 3 capsules equaling 2,000 mg. then a 60 serving/180 capsule would be 120 grams per bottle. Capsules would be a little more expensive of course (especially if we go with Veggie caps like we are for most things), but it shouldn't be too dramatic of a difference.
That would be beautiful.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Other than wada is it not legal ?

Ripple2352

Awards
Other than wada is it not legal ?
Perfectly legal as far as I know. I've just never seen it or heard of it being in a supplement with other ingredients before. From what I read about it it only needs to be taken about once a week or so, IIRC.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why not Creatine Magnapower? That way it allows for Magnesium to be added into the Ergo formula as well as the creatine. Quickly became one of my favorite forms of creatine, second only to Monohydrate

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why not Creatine Magnapower? That way it allows for Magnesium to be added into the Ergo formula as well as the creatine. Quickly became one of my favorite forms of creatine, second only to Monohydrate
I love Creatine Magnapower and if we do a daily ergogenic, we would be very likely to go with that type. The reason that I asked for feedback from anyone that tried Creatine Anhydrous was just to see if they liked it in case we were to add a second type of creatine to it. From a sales perspective, just like there are customers that won't buy monohydrate because of the bloating, there are customers that associate 5 grams with creatine and don't want anything that isn't dosed at 5 grams. And in the case of Creatine Magnapower, it can't be dosed at 5 grams because the Magnesium content would be way too high.

For anyone that may not know, SNS offers a Creatine Magnapower (Magnesium Creatine Chelate) straight powder product in a 250 gram size which is a 100 day supply!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like kre alkaline and free acid creatine personally

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I love Creatine Magnapower and if we do a daily ergogenic, we would be very likely to go with that type. The reason that I asked for feedback from anyone that tried Creatine Anhydrous was just to see if they liked it in case we were to add a second type of creatine to it. From a sales perspective, just like there are customers that won't buy monohydrate because of the bloating, there are customers that associate 5 grams with creatine and don't want anything that isn't dosed at 5 grams. And in the case of Creatine Magnapower, it can't be dosed at 5 grams because the Magnesium content would be way too high.

For anyone that may not know, SNS offers a Creatine Magnapower (Magnesium Creatine Chelate) straight powder product in a 250 gram size which is a 100 day supply!
That’s where I’ve gotten mine from before, if not monohydrate I’d like to see the split mentioned prior of 2.5 g of Magnapower and 2.5 g of HCl. Just my 2 cents.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

MCC would probably be my choice after regular mono (the added benefit of creatine is always nice).

While I always just use creatine monohydrate I think a “fancier” version is almost a must with a product like this and I’d hope it wouldn’t effect price too much, but draws people into it more. Ergonine had anhydrous and I always enjoyed that but again I’ve never had issues with creatine monohydrate.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d like to see creatine magnapower.. I was just watching this doc talk about creatines and said creatine anhydrous is prolly the next best for those who don’t like mono (2nd most researches creatine after creatine mono)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d like to see creatine magnapower.. I was just watching this doc talk about creatines and said creatine anhydrous is prolly the next best for those who don’t like mono (2nd most researches creatine after creatine mono)
Interesting but surprising that he said Anhydrous was probably the next most researched behind monohydrate.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to spice things up and make this thread more fun and get some activity in it so here we go:

We're open to doing one but not committal on doing one.

If we do one, you name it, you win it. So share some name ideas keeping in mind that for the average general consumer its important that they be able to look at it and know what it is.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to spice things up and make this thread more fun and get some activity in it so here we go:

We're open to doing one but not committal on doing one.

If we do one, you name it, you win it. So share some name ideas keeping in mind that for the average general consumer its important that they be able to look at it and know what it is.
YESSSS .. y’all better thank me and name a supplement GQ-Morphic

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Enhance XT
Revitalize XT

A bit tough not knowing the exact product and trying to be simple since I feel Ergonine had trouble because that’s super clever but at the same time people were like huh? 🤷‍♂️

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like perform xt!

Performance Essentials XT
Athletic Essentials XT
I think these would both be great and better from a marketing standpoint than my ergo xt suggestion. Could even add the word daily to the front of either of them
Ya I was blanking thinking of a way to hit something that makes you think “daily”. Essentials is pretty solid there.