Daft Pump $15 (Buy-by-the-case)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update, my package has gone thru the re-shipper and total cost was 180$.
If im lucky, ill have them in hand by next friday!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update, my package has gone thru the re-shipper and total cost was 180$.
If im lucky, ill have them in hand by next friday!
Hell yeah! That’s a great update :) Thank you for posting this as it will help any other internationals 💪🏻

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket has the best home gym on the forum I think haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doing good so far! Got another box out the door so I have about 9-10 cases of product left. Come one come all!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$180 in addition to the $180 of the 12 daft pumps?
Yeah. He means it cost an additional $180 to get the product from the reshipper to the other side of the pond. Which is good because he still ended up only paying about $31 per bottle with all expenses included.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. He means it cost an additional $180 to get the product from the reshipper to the other side of the pond. Which is good because he still ended up only paying about $31 per bottle with all expenses included.
You should hear some of the regular prices he has to pay to get good supplements shipped over there. Like double our prices, with intelligent ordering on his part no less!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should hear some of the regular prices he has to pay to get good supplements shipped over there. Like double our prices, with intelligent ordering on his part no less!
I picture him as a very astute coupon clipper with a silky foreign accent.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, $30 is a good price for Europe.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mailbox time, picked these up at the post office yesterday!

Thank you too @ZOO for helping an overseas brother out!

Had my first serving today before my Push workout and it did not dissappoint! The pump and focus was very very good. It made even me look good!

I stacked it with 1/2 serving of PES Prolific, tomorrow ill try it with 1/2 serving of SNS VasoForce Rush.

On that point, im a low/medium stim, high focus and high pump kinda guy. Do you have any other recommendations for a stim based PwO to stack with this? Prolific and VasoForce Rush will be my go to's. But its always fun to hear other suggestions.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 221250

Had my first serving today before my Push workout and it did not dissappoint! The pump and focus was very very good. It made even me look good!

View attachment 221253

I stacked it with 1/2 serving of PES Prolific, tomorrow ill try it with 1/2 serving of SNS VasoForce Rush.

On that point, im a low/medium stim, high focus and high pump kinda guy. Do you have any other recommendations for a stim based PwO to stack with this? Prolific and VasoForce Rush will be my go to's. But its always fun to hear other suggestions.

This is a Win - Win, Get a great supplement ad a great price and help a fellow board member out. Come on guys show @ZOO some love!!

Eclipse

Eclipse

Awards
  • First Up Vote
From mister worldwide, all around the world. We’re international, so international.
By any chance, would you be willing to trade a few lemons back for blue razz?
It is a LOT better than I expected, and now I regret only getting 2 out of the 12 😅

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is a LOT better than I expected, and now I regret only getting 2 out of the 12
You could buy a 6-pack

• Love
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is a LOT better than I expected, and now I regret only getting 2 out of the 12 😅
Haha lemon is my fav too. Unfortunately I’ve already eaten a lot in the cost of shipping and the price I’m selling at. If you cover shipping costs for sure! But I think Hyde’s suggestion would be better in terms of cost effectiveness. I can definitely do a box of 4 for 95 and free shipping. And then there is the normal 50% off and $10 shipping for any quantity.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 221250

View attachment 221253

Thanks for posting up man! I really appreciate the international love ❤ and big props on the physique you look cut af. Keep killing it 💪🏻

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for posting up man! I really appreciate the international love ❤ and big props on the physique you look cut af. Keep killing it 💪🏻
The world is a fucked up place now so helping each other out is a good way to move it in the right way.
Thanks for the compliments!

• Love
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The world is a fucked up place now so helping each other out is a good way to move it in the right way.
Thanks for the compliments!
Wouldn't it be great if everyone just did one nice thing for someone else everyday.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
I ordered a case about 2 weeks ago and it arrived promptly. I've never used a premade PWO, have always made my own mix. Saw this deal and liked the ingredient line up so bought 12. The price is cheaper than my own mix with more goodies! After several times dosing there's no doubt this stuff is killer. Awesome PWO. Stoked to be well supplied for a long while, but bummed that the company will be no more.

Thanks Zoo! All the best for your future endeavors!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just copped a 4-pack as my VL stock is already stout. Can’t let this slip away, daft pump is a great pwo. For those that have been around try 1 scoop Daft pump, 1 cap Spook, 2 caps Special Forces…it’s the Vicious Cocktail you need in your life.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wouldn't it be great if everyone just did one nice thing for someone else everyday.
I would say you’ve covered that a few times over :)

I ordered a case about 2 weeks ago and it arrived promptly. I've never used a premade PWO, have always made my own mix. Saw this deal and liked the ingredient line up so bought 12. The price is cheaper than my own mix with more goodies! After several times dosing there's no doubt this stuff is killer. Awesome PWO. Stoked to be well supplied for a long while, but bummed that the company will be no more.

Thanks Zoo! All the best for your future endeavors!
Hell yeah! Thanks for the support and the share I’m happy to hear that everything arrived well and you enjoy the product. I appreciate the kind words. May the gains forever be in your forever 🙏

Just copped a 4-pack as my VL stock is already stout. Can’t let this slip away, daft pump is a great pwo. For those that have been around try 1 scoop Daft pump, 1 cap Spook, 2 caps Special Forces…it’s the Vicious Cocktail you need in your life.
A better cocktail than a Long Island even ;) lol. You went with the solid ass lemon flav 🍋

ReformedNerd

Awards
Bumping this thread because apparently this deal is still available, I just got an order in for it.
It's an incredible deal. I want to buy more but my addiction is becoming more apparent to my wife

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, I am running low on my Daft Pump...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Deal, Who's In ?

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
Couldn't pass up on this deal. Ordered the other day and they came all the way across the country in no time.
Great deal, fast shipping and great product.
Thanks, now I'm stocked up for a long time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Couldn't pass up on this deal. Ordered the other day and they came all the way across the country in no time.
Great deal, fast shipping and great product.
Thanks, now I'm stocked up for a long time.
Good Stuff, Good Deal !