Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just need 13 more people to step up for a brother !!

Reactions: ZOO

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow this is really cheap. I have never tried. how are the flavors and the quality. This enough to last me 2 years

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoa what a deal .. and i thought $25-30/tub was a great deal i got lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow this is really cheap. I have never tried. how are the flavors and the quality. This enough to last me 2 years
lemon lime doesnt taste that good to me . but i wouldnt buy this if you need alot of sugar in your drinks to make it taste good

this is one of my fav pump product .. just gotta man up and down it and watch the veins pop out

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lemon Grenade is my favorite but the Blue Razz is excellent too. Step on up! :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lemon lime doesnt taste that good to me . but i wouldnt buy this if you need alot of sugar in your drinks to make it taste good

this is one of my fav pump product .. just gotta man up and down it and watch the veins pop out
It’s actually lemonade and not lemon lime haha. Oddly it is my preferred of the two but blue razz tends to be the most popular.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Flavoring is so-so, but effects/quality is truly top notch. If you want a great pump product truly dosed effectively, you have to try it. Even 3/4 scoop provides big pumps for me at 260lbs currently. 1 scoop, you’re going to be so swollen you will struggle to take your shirt off post workout!

Damn Zoo.. you are tempting me!
I see the products you post and the profiles you prefer, and we see eye to eye on many things. This one is definitely going to be up your alley. I know shipping is pricey into your country, but at $15 USD per 30+ servings, a case is still crazy affordable compared to anything comparable.

Also, I have had a tub open for several months (I only use it once or twice a week typically atm) and there’s been zero clumping or moisture retention despite the humid Midwest summer - powder still is like day 1, so I expect this to have a really good shelf life.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see the products you post and the profiles you prefer, and we see eye to eye on many things. This one is definitely going to be up your alley. I know shipping is pricey into your country, but at $15 USD per 30+ servings, a case is still crazy affordable compared to anything comparable.

Also, I have had a tub open for several months (I only use it once or twice a week typically atm) and there’s been zero clumping or moisture retention despite the humid Midwest summer - powder still is like day 1, so I expect this to have a really good shelf life.
I appreciate that Hyde. Coming from you it means a lot. From the first time i saw the label i felt like it was made for me. Yeah the shipping to Sweden is the only thing holding me back. It will cost me another 120$ or more i reckon.

ReformedNerd

Awards
I appreciate that Hyde. Coming from you it means a lot. From the first time i saw the label i felt like it was made for me. Yeah the shipping to Sweden is the only thing holding me back. It will cost me another 120$ or more i reckon.
Your woman will thank you.

• Haha
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shipping ended up running $54 so it’s like $13 per bottle lol.
I was just thinking about that .. gotta be a bytch to ship out

such a great deal .. jumping on this after credit card payment end of month + child support lol ( if still available )

• Love
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just thinking about that .. gotta be a bytch to ship out

such a great deal .. jumping on this after credit card payment end of month + child support lol ( if still available )
Haha appreciate that man. Kiddo comes first and I’m not sure if this is a good substitute for childrens food XD

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha appreciate that man. Kiddo comes first and I’m not sure if this is a good substitute for childrens food XD
dont tell that to mike o'hearn

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would be one vascular baby hahaha. I’m picturing Stewie in that episode of Family Guy where he’s all roided out lol
haha classic

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The really crazy part, is that’s still only about $25 USD per tub SHIPPED. Depending on if you are a full scoop or 3/4 scoop user, that’s only 62-83 cents a workout for that profile

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Lemon is my favorite , this is a great product other wise I would have not ordered 12 more when I already have two on the shelf.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
real question always is .. who gets the most stickers and who ZOO loves the most.
lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You won’t regret it :)
I would bet you could buy a case of this and sell single bottles on E-Bay and turn a profit !!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would bet you could buy a case of this and sell single bottles on E-Bay and turn a profit !!
True. Just wait for me to finishing selling off my boxes first lol

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve basically never seen eBay discontinued preWO that didn’t end up profitable.
It’s a win win then. I can unload my inventory. Others can make a few bucks :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shout out to Mr Muscle for grabbing a case too :)
We got it figured out in the end!
Looking forward to add this as a staple for the next year or so!

The really crazy part, is that’s still only about $25 USD per tub SHIPPED. Depending on if you are a full scoop or 3/4 scoop user, that’s only 62-83 cents a workout for that profile
Yeah its a really good deal so i hopped on it!
Thanks to @ZOO for helping me out.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We got it figured out in the end!
Looking forward to add this as a staple for the next year or so!

Yeah its a really good deal so i hopped on it!
Thanks to @ZOO for helping me out.
How much did the shipping cost at the end? Asking because I’m also in Europe and was thinking to
order too.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For anyone who isn’t sure about getting a case I will also offer a box of 4 for $95 shipped. Not as good of a deal but not as big of a commitment. Fair trade lol

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much did the shipping cost at the end? Asking because I’m also in Europe and was thinking to
order too.
Im using a reshipper so I wont know the total cost until they bill me. But im thinking around 100 to 120 dollars based on earlier transactions.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For anyone who isn’t sure about getting a case I will also offer a box of 4 for $95 shipped. Not as good of a deal but not as big of a commitment. Fair trade lol
This is still awesome pricing, less than $24/tub shipped for 30+ training sessions. 40 workouts if you end up being a 3/4 scoop guy like me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I figure I got about 2 years worth................Great Deal !!