DAA yes or bs?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It effects hormone levels yes, however it's not going to get you massive gains. I've used the sns powder during PCT before and definitely felt like it helped natural recovery. But it's definitely not something i'm going to build a stack around for gains haha.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
It works for sure but you only need 3g per day

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly the studies on DAA show that it is works on hypogonadal men, but for normal healthy men it actually lowered T levels slightly.
So it probably helps in PCT, but otherwise, not really.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Eh just 3 g once a day IMO
I'd agree with this. And the only time i would recommend daa is during pct. Any other time is a waste imo.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
only in pct otherwise it's not beneficial and can raise prolactin / lower test a bit

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have only had experience using D-Pol from Purus which has nitrates as well. I noticed an increase in energy and strength. I haven't used any DAA standalone products.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If you are Hypogonadal - then it's cheap enough to try. After 12 days the Negative Feedback Loop kicks in. It also was only shown to raise Total Testosterone something like 40%. Let's up that to 50% and say your levels after an Ostarine run are 250ng/dl... DAA will bring you to 375. Whoopdedooooo! Then, like said above, there are later study(ies) showing negative outcomes when given to healthy males (IIRC actual weight lifters?).

The bottom line is: Why are you Hypogonadal, and if chronic, go to a doctor. If self induced, get "back on line" with something that will jack your HPTA up ~400% instead of 40% - like Clomid.

So I guess the answer to your original question is: Maybe. Take it and get blood drawn.

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
If I remember correctly the studies on DAA show that it is works on hypogonadal men, but for normal healthy men it actually lowered T levels slightly.
this was my recollection as well

benefits for those with low T for whatever reason, but if you're in normal ranges looking for a boost then it's a poor choice

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BINGO

Not slightly though, in healthy males it lowered levels quite a bit.

PCT... maybe useful, possibly harmful? We don't know.

Healthy - don't take that ish

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would only run it in PCT.

Tmac29

Awards
I wouldn't touch it.

There are far better options on the market.