DAA caps

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was hoping that these would be re-stocked for your sale. I'm guessing this will not happen?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll ask.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. They will not be back in stock before the sale ends. Sorry.

On the bright side, DAA seems to mix pretty well in my pre-workout or intra-workout drink. It doesn't seem to make much of difference on mixability or taste.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Is DAA something that should wait 30 days after PCT or is it ok to start taking post cycle? Currently in the last week of my first PH Androhard/Androlean and starting PCT 7/11/11. Just ordered some from the 50% off sale
(powder) don't want to screw with my body. Hopefully this is not an ignorant question...couldn't find any threads about the subject.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/177113-4wk-androhard-androlean.html

Log with weekly progress pics and stats...thanks guys.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
I always take it WITH my PCT I usually start in the last week "on" cycle and comtinue thru pct TRY IT !!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I always take it WITH my PCT I usually start in the last week "on" cycle and comtinue thru pct TRY IT !!
Thanks BB I'll add it to my stack.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA has become a common ingredient in PCT.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find DAA to be fantastic for PCTs. AI has me covered for DAA from now on, i just don't care for the powder that much. Waiting on caps!

Oh and i CAN'T WAIT for my meal bag to get here... been wanting one of these for a while. You guys are about to make my life a WHOLE LOT EASIER hahaha.