D-bol

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Macebaby you just gotta do it! It is scary are first..."i'm gonna take this needle and put it in me...righhhtttt"
:run: ..f that!! i'm just going to have someone else do it for me my first run.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never taken a real steriod and only have messed around with prohormones like ergomax lmg and havoc. my buddy has a connection for D-BOL apprently its the kind that you spray in your mouth since i cant man up and pin myself has anyone every tried that spray kind u put under your tongue any feed back? its a 6-8 week cycle for 120 bucks
dbol is most commonly oral....you would be very hard pressed to find a legit injectable

6-8 weeks of an oral? try 4-6. more like 4

did you run a pct with ergomax or havoc?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So much easier to do it yourself, get peace of mind that you're not a puss.
you try getting bit in the FACE by a dog and take 30+ needles of novacaine in and around your nose and mouth and see is you EVER like needles EVER AGAIN! FUKC THAT!

I was CHOKING on my own blood and that fukcing novacaine! FUKC THAT!:frustrate

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you try getting bit in the FACE by a dog and take 30+ needles of novacaine in and around your nose and mouth and see is you EVER like needles EVER AGAIN! FUKC THAT!

I was CHOKING on my own blood and that fukcing novacaine! FUKC THAT!:frustrate
i had plastic surgery on my ****in eyelid and eyelash...they sewed my EYELID,EYELASH back on my face..while awake!!!!....trust that was a fukced up day!!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i had plastic surgery on my ****in eyelid and eyelash...they sewed my EYELID,EYELASH back on my face..while awake!!!!....trust that was a fukced up day!!!!
i believe it, but nothing like sewing y NOSE back on your face while awake! I was literally millimeters away from a fake nose! plastic surgeon had to be called in, i waited a fukcing hour in the emergency room for the damn PS cause NONE fo the doctors would touch me!

Parents made me go to school the next day, too! :frustrate

I feel your pain, trip!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe it, but nothing like sewing y NOSE back on your face while awake! I was literally millimeters away from a fake nose! plastic surgeon had to be called in, i waited a fukcing hour in the emergency room for the damn PS cause NONE fo the doctors would touch me!

I feel your pain, trip!
dam kid....much love!!!!.....i know how messed up that sh*t is!......

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
So much easier to do it yourself, get peace of mind that you're not a puss.
i'm sure ill get the first two weeks done by her and then take over. or at least one pin per site that ill be using , then start the next rotation myself. or just be a complete puss. ill tell you one thing, that first pin that i make ill be shaking like a lil b1tch:whip:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established

I feel your pain, trip!
damn mace! nothing like a good ol facial laceration! i smacked my head on a rollbar in a jeep when me and my buddies hit a tree. peeled my scalp back all the way across my forehead hairline like a can opener! i just remember my dad in the er when i was getting worked on saying " oh look at that, theres his skull" :jaw:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this needs to get closed. what a p.o.s. thread! losers!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i love how a mis-informed thread on d-bol turns into a B!tch-fest by "The Crew"! :toofunny:

cassiusclay

Awards
oh yea? ive had my d!ck sewed back on 19 times and still had to go to school the next day.

i have this OCD when i get nervous where i rip it off. it sucks.

Last edited:
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
how about we make this thread a sticky for all to learn about liquid spray D-Bol

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
oh yea? ive had my d!ck sewed back on 19 times and still had to go to school the next day.

i would hate to have that problem. did they prescribe the dbol spray??

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established

Proly looks like franken-weiner with the stitches.. just screw a bolt in the neck and you'll be good to go

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
oh noooo.......i just got my very first crown (thanks guys)

i feel like i just lost my AM.com virginity.

actually, this probably isn't a good thing. it means i'm wasting WAY to much time here.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
guys, sprayable under the tongue dbol makes your penis grow to 12 inches.

In my case that would be a reduction so i tend to stay away from it.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
12 inches around? I hear its all about the girth, being a virgin I don't know these things

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
It just never happened. When I was young, I tried,
and it didn't happened. And then I got older and I got
more and more nervous because it hadn't
happened yet. And I got kind of.... weirded out about it.
Then it really didn't happen...and then, I don't know,
I just kind of stopped trying.

cassiusclay

Awards
It just never happened. When I was young, I tried,
and it didn't happened. And then I got older and I got
more and more nervous because it hadn't
happened yet. And I got kind of.... weirded out about it.
Then it really didn't happen...and then, I don't know,
I just kind of stopped trying.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

cassiusclay

Awards
i would hate to have that problem. did they prescribe the dbol spray??
no dude. the spray they had was outta date so they perscribed me to a dbol patch. its like the nicotine patch except it holds everything in place

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking of using m1t transdermally with the d-bol spray and a snortable m14add........

i SHOULD BE HYOOGE!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the Test buttplugs.... sh*t works wonders for me

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i like to use the winny titty tassles. really cuttin me up. i also have some transdermal superdrol i rub up on my nutz

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
You guys tried the dbol double-sided dildo yet? Gotta go for at least 45 minutes to let it sink in

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
theres always the strap-on laced with sustanon 250.........

and it works no matter WHERE you put it! a$$ activated for gixxer! Mouth activated for nycste! :toofunny:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i really need some of the SCENTED dbol spray. use that sh1t instead of my deodorant.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
alright cassius, come on over... I'll be waiting

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what about the EQ hairspray and gel lines? or the facial lotion?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
what about the EQ hairspray and gel lines? or the facial lotion?
yeah i had the eq facial lotion in a small container on my kitchen counter the other day and some stupid fool thought it was some kind of chip dip :fool2: saw him today and his tongue was jacked UP. hella vascular

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i had the eq facial lotion in a small container on my kitchen counter the other day and some stupid fool thought it was some kind of chip dip :fool2: saw him today and his tongue was jacked UP. hella vascular
i bet! how was the blow job he gave you? :toofunny:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
hahahahaha dude i was the guinea pig for the anavar lube. my d!cks swollen n sh!t
i shouldve given that to my ex girlfriend and told her it was suntan lotion. crazy hoe would have some nutz and beard by now.:afro: