D Bol only cycling

jamica450

Awards
Hello all,

I have done a research on PED’s and have looked through numerous people experience on D-Bol.

What is everyone’s opinions on doing a D-Bol only cycle for a first timer. Is it worth just doing a D-Bol to get an idea on how a cycle works and how my body will react to the PED’s ( Regarding side effects)

There are many different brands of D-Bol. Does it make a difference the type of brand of D-Bol or is it all the same regarding the quality of the PED.

Thanks in advance

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hello all,

I have done a research on PED’s and have looked through numerous people experience on D-Bol.

What is everyone’s opinions on doing a D-Bol only cycle for a first timer. Is it worth just doing a D-Bol to get an idea on how a cycle works and how my body will react to the PED’s ( Regarding side effects)

There are many different brands of D-Bol. Does it make a difference the type of brand of D-Bol or is it all the same regarding the quality of the PED.

Thanks in advance
For a first time injectable Cycle you Should probably try getting your feet wet with a testosterone only cycle.
Just my 2¢

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your research will show an oral only cycle is not advised.
you will need to research what your pct will be as well
You will also need to research what blood tests to get before, during and after cycle. As well as how long after pct to take a blood test

Test only for a first cycle is the best advice.

Do some research on the above points and come with a more detailed plan. Along with training history, age and cycle goals. You will be able to get more specific help and specific questions answered rather than a general what do you all think type of post

jamica450

Awards
Your research will show an oral only cycle is not advised.
you will need to research what your pct will be as well
You will also need to research what blood tests to get before, during and after cycle. As well as how long after pct to take a blood test

Test only for a first cycle is the best advice.

Do some research on the above points and come with a more detailed plan. Along with training history, age and cycle goals. You will be able to get more specific help and specific questions answered rather than a general what do you all think type of post

Thank you very much.
I will do the research into the points you have provided.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I researched for YEARS trying to figure out if I can do an oral only cycle. Main reasons I thought I wanted to do it that way were 1. Never injected anything before and not sure I was crazy about the idea, 2. Hide it from my wife, 3. Overall just easier to pop a pill everyday then to prepare a vial/syringe multiple times a week. I researched everywhere and asked questions on multiple different forums, even at 1 point I was "this close" to pulling the trigger and doing it.

Spare yourself the wasted time and energy that you will spend researching this idea and hoping that you come across any piece of information that suggests it may be somewhat worthwhile, because it is not. Sure, you may find a guy here or there who says it is ok, but when it comes down to it you can also find someone somewhere who will also tell you its ok to shoot heroine every once in a while. As you learn more and more about all of these different drugs and what they do, how they affect you, and what negative impacts they have on you - You then will realize that it is just not a smart idea, as well as never going to yield you the results you are looking for to make it worth it. A female can run an anavar only cycle, as an example, and get away with it. Because their body's endocrine system is not so heavily reliant on their testosterone production bouncing back to such a high degree as it is for a man.

If you are looking for an oral only cycle because you do not want to inject, then you are not ready to do steroids. People told me that all the time when I researching this idea and I never wanted to hear it. But it is the reality of it. Until you are ready to run a correct cycle, that consists of test first before anything else is considered, spend the time reading as much as you can so you can fully understand what to expect and how to manage the things that can potentially go wrong.

Not trying to be a jerk. But I was in your shoes for a long time, trying as hard as I could to find something that supported me running an oral only cycle. Just wish I was smart enough then to understand why it does not make sense to do it that way.

jamica450

Awards
I researched for YEARS trying to figure out if I can do an oral only cycle. Main reasons I thought I wanted to do it that way were 1. Never injected anything before and not sure I was crazy about the idea, 2. Hide it from my wife, 3. Overall just easier to pop a pill everyday then to prepare a vial/syringe multiple times a week. I researched everywhere and asked questions on multiple different forums, even at 1 point I was "this close" to pulling the trigger and doing it.

Spare yourself the wasted time and energy that you will spend researching this idea and hoping that you come across any piece of information that suggests it may be somewhat worthwhile, because it is not. Sure, you may find a guy here or there who says it is ok, but when it comes down to it you can also find someone somewhere who will also tell you its ok to shoot heroine every once in a while. As you learn more and more about all of these different drugs and what they do, how they affect you, and what negative impacts they have on you - You then will realize that it is just not a smart idea, as well as never going to yield you the results you are looking for to make it worth it. A female can run an anavar only cycle, as an example, and get away with it. Because their body's endocrine system is not so heavily reliant on their testosterone production bouncing back to such a high degree as it is for a man.

If you are looking for an oral only cycle because you do not want to inject, then you are not ready to do steroids. People told me that all the time when I researching this idea and I never wanted to hear it. But it is the reality of it. Until you are ready to run a correct cycle, that consists of test first before anything else is considered, spend the time reading as much as you can so you can fully understand what to expect and how to manage the things that can potentially go wrong.

Not trying to be a jerk. But I was in your shoes for a long time, trying as hard as I could to find something that supported me running an oral only cycle. Just wish I was smart enough then to understand why it does not make sense to do it that way.
To start of you’re not being a jerk bud.
It’s your experience and knowledge with the subject in question.

I appreciate you taking the time to help me, thank you.

I will take this information into account on deciding what to do. It makes sense that if I only want to do an only oral cycle then it a waste of time.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont necessarily agree with him, but Mike Israetel generally recommends this: if youre curious about trying AAS, start with a 4wk anavar-only cycle. Part of his reasoning is that if youre going to pin, you should only do so if you are prepared to commit to blast/TRT going forward. He thinks PCTing when at the level of injectables alters the risk:reward too much away from reward, if you are genuinely pushing your natty limit in terms of gainz.

Theres a bit more nuance to his position than this, but thats the core of it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont necessarily agree with him, but Mike Israetel generally recommends this: if youre curious about trying AAS, start with a 4wk anavar-only cycle. Part of his reasoning is that if youre going to pin, you should only do so if you are prepared to commit to blast/TRT going forward. He thinks PCTing when at the level of injectables alters the risk:reward too much away from reward, if you are genuinely pushing your natty limit in terms of gainz.

Well I definitely agree with him on a possible first cycle.
Anavar is generally user-friendly.
Some experience lethargy (I don't). But that can be mitigated.

Heck, I know a guy on an Anavar cycle Right Now.
No pins, but TD Test and Epiandro (Stanogen) included.

I .... I mean He feels Fantastical!

:cool:

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
We are all entitled to our own opinion and views on how all this stuff works. At the end of the day, it is your decision, your body, and only impacting you. As you navigate through all of the articles, forums, comments, etc. it is important to learn how to balance "bro-science" with actual "science". I say balance, because you do need both. Bro-science is important because it typically involves real world, hands on experience with actual humans that we can converse with and ask questions. However, your best approach is to focus on the real resources. Read the medical journals, read the clinical trials. All of these steroids and drugs were developed for an actual reason. And in the true medical research, you can find out exactly "why" they were developed, what happens in your body when you take them, and what the negatives are. In doing that you are going to see that pretty much all steroids, even orals, are going to shut you down. Maybe not completely but they will certainly suppress your body's own production of testosterone. So on an oral only cycle, if you are going to suppress or shut down your testosterone and not introduce and external source of the hormone into your system, how great do you really expect your benefits or your gains to be on the cycle when you have little to no testosterone in the body? Maybe you are not looking to get huge, but you still need to weigh the pros and cons. Keep in mind that testosterone is one of the primary hormones associated with being able to grow and maintain muscle. So if your oral steroid suppresses your own level to a non-beneficial range, you are limiting any type of growth potential when not reimbursing that hormone with exogenous supplementation. Therefore, maybe you can gain 2-5 pounds on an anavar only cycle. But at what expense? Your going to suppress your testicular function and put your organs through some stress, for 2-5 pounds? You won't see any really positive change to your physic, and anything you experience from this will certianly be lost once you stop taking the oral. Testosterone injections are the base to any steroid cycle, oral or not, because you need to make up for the fact that you are shutting off (or significantly reducing) your body's own natural production of it while on cycle.

I am not arguing in anyway, but in regard to the comment above by Nac - If anyone thinks that you can run an anavar only cycle and not need PCT after, you are asking for issues. Even though it is mild and generally "user friendly" it still puts stress on your bodys own production of test and therefore it is hands down in your best interest to run PCT after to help your chances of recovering to as close to your pre-cycle levels. If you run oral only cycles with no PCT, you better expect that down the road you are going to find yourself on TRT anyways.

Bottom line, running an oral cycle, regardless of how mild the drug may be, is going to put your natural test levels in the gutter. Each and every person on this forum tries to increase their test levels because we all know that with optimized/higher levels, it will help in getting stronger and making gains. So wouldn't it be in our best interest to run test along side any oral compound? Shut your own self down but replace it with an exogenous source so your levels are still at the minimum "optimal" range so you can reap the benefits of whatever oral compound it is that you decide to take? You can put the most expensive, best oil in your car but if it has no gas, it isn't going to work any better.. (corny?)

Like I said, its your decision only. And again, I do not say any of this to argue, I am just sharing it and getting as passionate about it in my responses because I was 110% in your exact same spot for a long time. Wanted so badly to take it to the next level, just was not 100% sure I could do injectibles just yet. When I was in that position it was almost like I didn't want to listen to anyone who said something "against" what it was that I wanted to hear and I dismissed most of it, I was just fishing for somewhere to show me some kind of sign that said "yes, its ok and yes it is going to provide you the benefits that you want". But I never found that. Remember, everyone is different. One person may take anavar only and change their physic for the better and not have too hard of a time recovering back to normal levels. Doesn't mean it will be the same for you, or for me, or for the next guy. Read the true medical literature, understand why the drug exists to begin with. Everything else is just an opinion.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All Steroids should be followed with a proper PCT (of course).

I disagree where the most useable info comes from.
I'll take first hand experiences (my own and others') over words on a page written by someone I don't know Every Single Time.

I've cycled every way imaginable over the years (Decades), and my most effective cycle for building mass (including keepable body changes) didn't include a single pin.

Test is great. And pinning is the most effecient way to get it into our bodies. But it isn't mandatory, in order to have an effective cycle. Not at all.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hah I wanted to reference the same thing but you beat me to it.

I agree that a first cycle can be oral only. You will experience lots of things that you would experience on an injectable cycle. So it is sort of a get your feet wet kind of situation before jumping in to the pool.

But mind you, all of this implies that there is a proper way to do a cycle. For instance what @srocco112 wrote is in a sense implying this ... So let me state this; there is no proper way to do a cycle. I mean, you can be stupid and plan a not well optimised cycle in regard to your specific needs and goals, but mind you, speaking in general terms there is no right or wrong cycle .

Cycles (drugs) are a tool and you use the right tool for the right job. Period.

Why an oral only cycle is a good first cycle:

- orals have a short half life and you can bail the cycle and the drug will be out of your system asap
- pct from a 6 week oral only cycle will be much easier
- you will get to see the benefits of being enhanced, just like you would on an injectable cycle

I definitely wouldn't compare this advice to me recommending you to shoot up horse (opioids) lol.

Do an oral only cycle, nothing wrong with it. Just know that with a dbol only cycle you wont have good libido and mood for the duration of the cycle. You also wont add that much mass, but from a single compound only standpoint, dbol is one of the best choices for a beginner as it also arometises and thus it acts as an estrogen base. Depending on the dose, you might want to use an ai with it. Dbol and gyno are often spoke of in the same sentence.

So a 20mg - 30mg 6 week dnol cycle is a good option imo.

I wouldnt do such a thing now, but for exploration's sake I think it's not the worst idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nac

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
People will tell you all day never do a dbol only cycle while recommending oral only prohorome cycles all day all over this forum. You messed up the moment you said dbol lol, makes me laugh really

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All Steroids should be followed with a proper PCT (of course).

I disagree where the most useable info comes from.
I'll take first hand experiences (my own and others') over words on a page written by someone I don't know Every Single Time.

I've cycled every way imaginable over the years (Decades), and my most effective cycle for building mass (including keepable body changes) didn't include a single pin.

Test is great. And pinning is the most effecient way to get it into our bodies. But it isn't mandatory, in order to have an effective cycle. Not at all.
I agree oral only cycles are not bad at all. You may feel lethargic but it’s doable and understand why people are afraid to pin.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My first cycle was test and dbol got bloated and strong and looked pretty sloppy even while lean. Which is my fault, second cycle was a strong oral only prohorome stack. I got massive gains looked incredible got strong as **** and felt pretty sleepy but made probably twice the gains and kept more then with injectable test. Was it healthy? Probably not, but that **** worked

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never done an oral only cycle, but the Germans did 1000's of tbol only cycles that worked out pretty well for them. Its definitely not optimized like it would alongside a test base though. I have used dbol alongside test and put on a ton. Too much water though. I prefer drier compounds. Do as much research as you can and prepare for everything.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you don't want to pin, dbol plus an AI to keep estrogen balanced is a good first cycle. If you won't pin in your life, that's ok. Just keep in mind that orals have usually more sides and keep your expectations real too.