d bol deca test 2nd cycle

G9369

Awards
Planning my second cycle, after a test e and dbol finish first cycle.
Was wondering, what people think of the next cycle i have in mind..
Week 1-6 D bol first 2 weeks @20 mg then last 4 weeks 40mg.
Week 1-6 Test e @250mg
Week 1-6 Deca first week 100mg second week 200mg, third to 6 week 300mg
Week 6-16 Deca @400mg
week 6-18 test e @500mg.

how does that all sound?

Last edited:
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 1-6 Test e @250mg
Week 6-16 Deca @400mg
week 6-16 test e @500mg.

how does that all sound?
I hope you have ancillaries on had, you need something to block all the estrogen conversion or you might find yourself with some tatas. Deca and dbol both highly aromatize to estrogen, deca especially is a 19-nor so it will require something different than the dbol.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 1-6 Test e @250mg
Week 6-16 Deca @400mg
week 6-16 test e @500mg.

how does that all sound?
Idk, I wouldn’t recommend this as your second cycle, you ask for a lot of sides if you do.

G9369

Awards
should drop dbol and add a dht derivative.
Like what ..?.. My aim is to bulk.. so thought it would be a good cycle to gain some mass.. but if you say i should change the d bol.. what could i use instead.. ? for example.. instead of using d bol at the start.. would it better option to maybe use anavar at the end? Or.. .what do you suggest man?

Last edited:

G9369

Awards
Idk, I wouldn’t recommend this as your second cycle, you ask for a lot of sides if you do.
I hope you have ancillaries on had, you need something to block all the estrogen conversion or you might find yourself with some tatas. Deca and dbol both highly aromatize to estrogen, deca especially is a 19-nor so it will require something different than the dbol.
So what could i use in your opinion instead of d bol..? What does deca require instead of d bol?

Last edited:

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Like what ..?.. My aim is to bulk.. so thought it would be a good cycle to gain some mass.. but if you say i should change the d bol.. what could i use instead.. ? for example.. instead of using d bol at the start.. would it better option to maybe use anavar at the end? Or.. .what do you suggest man?
you have your bioidentical hormone pathway with test, and a nandorlone pathway with deca, so adding a pathway trough dht like mast or primo would be icing on the cake. Easily can bulk with those three if you're in a surplus and training hard. Hell, you could bulk with test alone. You could hit a 4th pathway with GH and IGF-1 increasing compound, but idt that's necessary for a second cycle.

G9369

Awards
you have your bioidentical hormone pathway with test, and a nandorlone pathway with deca, so adding a pathway trough dht like mast or primo would be icing on the cake. Easily can bulk with those three if you're in a surplus and training hard. Hell, you could bulk with test alone. You could hit a 4th pathway with GH and IGF-1 increasing compound, but idt that's necessary for a second cycle.
Thanks for the well explained info bro.. well i happen to have 1 vial of mast.. and 2 of primo.. but i could get few more of primo as id rather try primo then mast...but 1 question then... if.. i was to do test @500 Deca @400.. what would u suggest for primo..? or.. if you have a better more appropriate dosage idea for me for this second cycle.. im all ears tbh.. maybe less test if i was to add primo..?

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the well explained info bro.. well i happen to have 1 vial of mast.. and 2 of primo.. but i could get few more of primo as id rather try primo then mast...but 1 question then... if.. i was to do test @500 Deca @400.. what would u suggest for primo..? or.. if you have a better more appropriate dosage idea for me for this second cycle.. im all ears tbh.. maybe less test if i was to add primo..?
What was your first cycle and current stats? when stacking and not having many cycles under your belt, you typically can get away with the lower end of doses.

I've never used deca before so someone else may want to chime in, but I'd say 400T/300D/600P. Then increase test and deca as needed as the cycle progresses up to 500T/400D. May not be necessary. Just make sure you have an AI and SERM on hand.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
probably could start with 400 primo and up it to 600 if desired.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On those doses you will hold water and your E will spike, you might even have dick issues (most likely) so a form of DHT is recommended.

I just got done with Test/Deca/Primo 400/200/400, usually I don’t need a AI with Primo but even that low of Deca dose made my nips itch. Primo is my favorite drug but when I use Deca again I will use Mast instead.

If you want to use a oral I would use some that won’t aromatize, Tbol would be a better choice than Dbol.

G9369

Awards
What was your first cycle and current stats? when stacking and not having many cycles under your belt, you typically can get away with the lower end of doses.

I've never used deca before so someone else may want to chime in, but I'd say 400T/300D/600P. Then increase test and deca as needed as the cycle progresses up to 500T/400D. May not be necessary. Just make sure you have an AI and SERM on hand.
My first cycle was test e @375mg for 5weeks then up to 500Mg for till week 12.. and ended it with d bol then straight to PCT. . my stats now are 5'8 and 62kg.. before my first cycle i was 57kg.. Very hard gainer this is why ive hopped on cycles now.. to gain mass over time and then when im bulked up enough id like to recomp and get a drier harder look, but thats a good few cycles a way i can immagine! and okay thanks for the info man really apreciate it

G9369

Awards
On those doses you will hold water and your E will spike, you might even have dick issues (most likely) so a form of DHT is recommended.

I just got done with Test/Deca/Primo 400/200/400, usually I don’t need a AI with Primo but even that low of Deca dose made my nips itch. Primo is my favorite drug but when I use Deca again I will use Mast instead.

If you want to use a oral I would use some that won’t aromatize, Tbol would be a better choice than Dbol.
Nice.. pretty awesome you just done the cycle that's looking to be my next one.. how was it!!?? :).. good gains??! :3... Right.. well would u recomend to use mast over primo then ?.. and btw.. can i mix all 3 in one siringe..? or like.. how would i pin.. ? Because i cant immagine id get away with only 2 pins a week.. of all 3 in one siringe..right..? and thanks for the dosage.. it sounds like a good dosage id be happy to do tbh, .. sounds pretty good,! And well if i choose for Test deca and primo i wont use a oral no.. think for a second cycle theese 3 are gonna be really good, just need to find out now how to pin with them..

Last edited:

G9369

Awards

Thing is.. for example.. if i was to do like 400- 500T/300-400D/400P .. How would i go with pinning? like.. my last cycle i pinned 2x a week.. would i have to pin more times for this one..? or could i still fit all 3 in one siringe.. 2x a week?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice.. pretty awesome you just done the cycle that's looking to be my next one.. how was it!!?? :).. good gains??! :3... Right.. well would u recomend to use mast over primo then ?.. and btw.. can i mix all 3 in one siringe..? or like.. how would i pin.. ? Because i cant immagine id get away with only 2 pins a week.. of all 3 in one siringe..right..? and thanks for the dosage.. it sounds like a good dosage id be happy to do tbh, .. sounds pretty good,! And well if i choose for Test deca and primo i wont use a oral no.. think for a second cycle theese 3 are gonna be really good, just need to find out now how to pin with them..
Yes, you can dose all in same syringe. I did 1cc of Test, 1 cc of Primo and .5 cc of Deca so you can get away with 2x week, I feel comfortable to inject up to 3 cc at a time. I rotate shoulders/glutes with shoulders being my preferred.

Primo is one of those drugs I feel and look amazing on, I felt the Deca over shadowed that a little bit so that’s why I would choose Mast over Primo for my next run. I’m still on Primo now, I just stopped the Deca to get the Primo benefits I’m used to.

Also, don’t have pre set weeks of when to raise the dose, if you get good results already from one dose it’s no reason to raise it, save the high doses for later.

Last edited:

G9369

Awards
Yes, you can dose all in same syringe. I did 1cc of Test, 1 cc of Primo and .5 cc of Deca so you can get away with 2x week, I feel comfortable to inject up to 3 cc at a time. I rotate shoulders/glutes with shoulders being my preferred.

Primo is one of those drugs I feel and look amazing on, I felt the Deca over shadowed that a little bit so that’s why I would choose Mast over Primo for my next run. I’m still on Primo now, I just stopped the Deca to get the Primo benefits I’m used to.

Also, don’t have pre set weeks of when then raise the dose, if you get good results already from one dose it’s no reason to raise it, save the high doses for later.
Nice... Alrite thats really good to know, thanks for clearing that up for me. obviously the most i have ever injected was 1ml, on my last cycle.. but i think i should be ok injecting more. Also i was only using glutes but i do want to use delts too on this cycle. And.. i see.. i understand what you are saying about it shadowing the primo.. ive never run primo unfortuntly.. so i wouldnt know.. i will for sure use it in future to see its purest effects.. but.. as for now.. as im on the lean side of things im tryng to gain as much mass as possible.. eating on a caloric surpluss.. when im big enough.. i will want to shred and get drier/harder.. but i was really skinny before starting at the gymm and i still am on the "skinny" side of things atm.. slowly bulking.. im tryng to fill out as much as possible atm.. If i do TEst DEca Primo, would i have to use for example Nolvadex during the cycle? or aromasin or anything like that?

Last edited:

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Also, don’t have pre set weeks of when to raise the dose, if you get good results already from one dose it’s no reason to raise it, save the high doses for later.
This. Make sure your primo is enanthate for 2x week administration.

You should always have an AI and SERM on hand for any cycle. Better to be safe than sorry. Although deca aromatizes at a small amount, it can exacerbate estrogen sides through increased progesterone.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The selection of gear means very little, the food determines your bulk or cut.

If you pick test, deca and dbol or you picked test eq and Winny or test primo and anavar, it makes almost no difference at all if your diet was the same your results will be the same for the most part

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

If you pick test, deca and dbol or you picked test eq and Winny or test primo and anavar, it makes almost no difference at all if your diet was the same your results will be the same for the most part
Respectfully disagree, the look/feel I get from Eq and Primo is completely different with same type of diet, even with a small amount of Deca in the mix is different look/feel from Primo alone.
Different drugs = different results.
Some might work different/the same for some but completely different for someone else, got to find what works for yourself.

I do agree that diet plays a big roll but drugs do as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Respectfully disagree, the look/feel I get from Eq and Primo is completely different with same type of diet, even with a small amount of Deca in the mix is different look/feel from Primo alone.
Some might work different/the same for some but completely different for someone else, got to find what works for yourself.

Soooo, seeing how you can build about 10-12lbs of muscle per year, a elite genetic phenom maybe can put on 20-25.

In 1 cycle, how much more muscle are you really going to build on cycle A. vs cycle B, maybe 2lbs?

I'm not talking about water weight and bloat and all that stuff, I'm talking about once the cycle ends and that cosmetic effects are gone and what your left with is the muscle you built.

Gains are about the same, I don't consider water and glycogen gains, I consider that temporary because it's temporary.

Maybe I could have worded my original post better.

But in a limited timeframe, 1 cycle, there's only so much muscle that can be built and regardless of the compounds you choose the actual muscle built is going to be about the same.

Yes the look is different, in the op case, test deca dbol leaves most ppl looking like a fat kid, especially if they don't have a tight diet

G9369

Awards

Hey smont, i did message you a while a go regarding this cycle but as i didnt get a reply i decided to make a thread, thanks for the info.. ive decided to go for this cycle next , Deca Test And i will save the primo in future when i can see its true potential as ive been told it would be overshadowed by deca, i chose to go For T bol, instead of D bol as with a little research and opinions from people i realised its probs better then d bol for this cycle, So i will do a T bol kick start for 6 weeks, @50 and Test e @400 to start then icnrease maybe to 500 And deca @250 then increase if needed, Il be eating in surplus and clean, so the aim will be gain more mass then my first cycle which was test only and d bol finish last 4 weeks. Hope that sounds like a good cycle man. So.. :
Week 1-6 T bol @40-50
Week 1-12 Deca @250 - 400
Week 1-14 Test e @400-500
Week 16-20 PCT

G9369

Awards
This. Make sure your primo is enanthate for 2x week administration.

You should always have an AI and SERM on hand for any cycle. Better to be safe than sorry. Although deca aromatizes at a small amount, it can exacerbate estrogen sides through increased progesterone.
So Aromasin would be good to keep on hand? Or Would nolvadex be good too as i alreadu have some of that in? .. I would use also Nolva for pct with clomid

G9369

Awards

So.. bro how is this looking...? ..
Week 1-6 T bol @40-50
Week 1-12 Deca Sart @200 then increase up to 400 if needed,
Week 1-14 Test e start @400 increase @500 if needed,
Week 16-20 PCT

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 1-6 T bol @40-50
Week 16-20 PCT
I think that’ll be a lot better. Start the AI from week 2, save the Nolva for PCT, I would do both Nolva and Clomid for 6-8 weeks, good luck.

Btw make sure you have your diet set up and stick to it, get all those cals in everyday!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Week 1-6 T bol @40-50
Week 16-20 PCT
This is much better than the initial plan. Still obviously want Exemestane & Tamoxifen on hand and probably taking P5P to help control prolactin. If that doesn’t handle it you may need to get ahold of Caber, prami or bromocriptine, or drop the deca would be smarter.

Bigger doses of Vit e can help a bit with acne and prolactin too, which deca can cause.

You only need so much gear for a second cycle. Food and training are the drivers & the drugs are the enabling signals to put them to good use.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Week 1-6 T bol @40-50
Week 16-20 PCT
The only thing I would change is adding the Tbol to the last 6 weeks before pct

G9369

Awards
I think that’ll be a lot better. Start the AI from week 2, save the Nolva for PCT, I would do both Nolva and Clomid for 6-8 weeks, good luck.

Btw make sure you have your diet set up and stick to it, get all those cals in everyday!
Sweet! Thanks for the help brother i apreciate it Cant wait to start it up, one last question how much ai should i take from week 2 till end of cycle?

G9369

Awards
This is much better than the initial plan. Still obviously want Exemestane & Tamoxifen on hand and probably taking P5P to help control prolactin. If that doesn’t handle it you may need to get ahold of Caber, prami or bromocriptine, or drop the deca would be smarter.

Bigger doses of Vit e can help a bit with acne and prolactin too, which deca can cause.

You only need so much gear for a second cycle. Food and training are the drivers & the drugs are the enabling signals to put them to good use.
Nice.. really glad you and others are agreeing with this cycle. Really apreciate the help, i will deffently keep in mind what you said about the caber, or about dropping the deca, just hoping it will be smooth though and i wont need to use caber or drop the deca. i will be smart and start of small and see how it goes. thanks man

G9369

Awards
Its just because my last cycle i used d bol at the end, i just would like to see soem gains at the begining this time rather than waiting for the test e and deca to start working

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Normally I would recommend that also but OP planning on raising the doses in the end anyway so I think ok for him to start with Tbol.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet! Thanks for the help brother i apreciate it Cant wait to start it up, one last question how much ai should i take from week 2 till end of cycle?
It depends, I’m not familiar with Aromasin so I can’t help you with dosing that, I use Anastozol and would start with 1mg on injection day and adjust from there. P5P, Vitamin D and L-Dopa is good to start around that time also, start low and adjust.

and remember to eat eat eat!

G9369

Awards
It depends, I’m not familiar with Aromasin so I can’t help you with dosing that, I use Anastozol and would start with 1mg on injection day and adjust from there. P5P, Vitamin D and L-Dopa is good to start around that time also, start low and adjust.

and remember to eat eat eat!
Okay sounds great thanks for all the tips and info on getting me sorted for this cycle man, im missing the AI so gonna order that before i start, if all goes well i will start next week but for sure in 2 weeks. And yes i will be looking to get in 3000 cals a day, if i can top that even better but 3000 is the minimum im aiming for, deffently will eat as much as i can!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree, everyone needs to stop wasting there orals in the beginning of the cycle when it's not needed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey smont, i did message you a while a go regarding this cycle but as i didnt get a reply i decided to make a thread, thanks for the info.. ive decided to go for this cycle next , Deca Test And i will save the primo in future when i can see its true potential as ive been told it would be overshadowed by deca, i chose to go For T bol, instead of D bol as with a little research and opinions from people i realised its probs better then d bol for this cycle, So i will do a T bol kick start for 6 weeks, @50 and Test e @400 to start then icnrease maybe to 500 And deca @250 then increase if needed, Il be eating in surplus and clean, so the aim will be gain more mass then my first cycle which was test only and d bol finish last 4 weeks. Hope that sounds like a good cycle man. So.. :
Week 1-6 T bol @40-50
Week 1-12 Deca @250 - 400
Week 1-14 Test e @400-500
Week 16-20 PCT
That's weird, I knew your screen name looked familiar but I don't remember seeing that msg

G9369

Awards
I agree, everyone needs to stop wasting there orals in the beginning of the cycle when it's not needed.
The reason i want to kick start this time is so i can see some gains before waitinf for the test e and deca to start working ..as it can be a long wait XD, i remember you saying finishing strong.. so i will make sure to finish strong by upping the test and deca after the t bol..

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The reason i want to kick start this time is so i can see some gains before waitinf for the test e and deca to start working ..as it can be a long wait XD, i remember you saying finishing strong.. so i will make sure to finish strong by upping the test and deca after the t bol..
The reason is, and I see what BBiceps is saying, but adding the tbol while the test and deca is fully saturated will enhance everything. Also you’ll still be on tbol while the Esther’s are clearing. Increasing as the cycle progresses is the way to go.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The reason is, and I see what BBiceps is saying, but adding the tbol while the test and deca is fully saturated will enhance everything. Also you’ll still be on tbol while the Esther’s are clearing. Increasing as the cycle progresses is the way to go.
I agree on this as well, finish strong is the way to go, either with upping the doses or with an oral.

G9369

Awards
I see, ..
I agree on this as well, finish strong is the way to go, either with upping the doses or with an oral.
I really want to kick start this time so i can see some gains before the esthers kick in.. so i will make sure to increase the doses once i finish the 6 weeks t bol , so i can finish strong. Thanks for all the help guys!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I see, ..

I really want to kick start this time so i can see some gains before the esthers kick in.. so i will make sure to increase the doses once i finish the 6 weeks t bol , so i can finish strong. Thanks for all the help guys!
Your not really seeing any more gains by kick-starting, your gonna see a cosmetic effect from the oral and it's going to dissapear as soon as you come off the oral. How much muscle do you think your gonna build in 4-6 weeks?

Every single one of us Kickstarted a cycle or 10 lol. It dosent really make a difference.

Everyone is always trying to analyze their cycles thinking it's going to get more gains but " the cycle barely matters " all that matters is that your on a cycle.

The people who are really worried about maximizing there gains on cycles are not wasting time trying to figure out if they should Kickstarter or end with a oral. They are making sure they never miss a meal, there making sure there training is optimized and that there getting enough recovery.

You don't have to believe me, but if you keep worrying about the stuff that doesn't matter or make a difference then your gonna to spend 5 or 6 cycles making small amounts of progress and wondering if the next cycle is going to be the magic one that makes you blow up. I know because that was me for a long time.

If you wanna make sure your going to build the most muscle possible you should be posting up your diet and training and how much sleep you get and asking ppl to help with that. Because that's going to make a WAY bigger difference then a Kickstarter on how much muscle you build.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The secret is to start with an oral, and then never stop taking orals and just keep upping the dose so total androgens also still escalate.

What could go wrong?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what could i use in your opinion instead of d bol..? What does deca require instead of d bol?
Tbol is a good kicker, it's a dry version of dbol. Dbol modified by one molecule and wala you have a different (better imo) compound that will add lean dry muscle not the bloated stuff. You still need something to control that estro conversion from the 19-nor. Anavar is also a great compound that definitely can be used as a kicker.

G9369

Awards
Tbol is a good kicker, it's a dry version of dbol. Dbol modified by one molecule and wala you have a different (better imo) compound that will add lean dry muscle not the bloated stuff. You still need something to control that estro conversion from the 19-nor. Anavar is also a great compound that definitely can be used as a kicker.
Yeah gonna go for T bol @ 50 for 4-6 weeks kick stasrter man.. start with the test @375 and deca 100 increase it too 300 by the 3rd week.. and the test @500 by then.. see how the deca goes.. if i have to increase it or not but week 5-6.. then for the last 8 weeks il run 500 test and 6 weeks 300-400 deca. hope sounds welll. and AI eod all through the cycle if i neeed it.
Will T bol @50mg for 6 weeks be good??? first time using it..? or would i need more to add mass?? i hear people saying @50 is good for streght but to add mass to use 80 for 6 weeks?

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah gonna go for T bol @ 50 for 4-6 weeks kick stasrter man.. start with the test @375 and deca 100 increase it too 300 by the 3rd week.. and the test @500 by then.. see how the deca goes.. if i have to increase it or not but week 5-6.. then for the last 8 weeks il run 500 test and 6 weeks 300-400 deca. hope sounds welll. and AI eod all through the cycle if i neeed it.
Will T bol @50mg for 6 weeks be good??? first time using it..? or would i need more to add mass?? i hear people saying @50 is good for streght but to add mass to use 80 for 6 weeks?
With the drugs you already have what will determine you results is your training and diet. If you want to make sure your cycle will be a success invest in a good trainer that knows how to put together a program and a diet for you.

G9369

Awards
With the drugs you already have what will determine you results is your training and diet. If you want to make sure your cycle will be a success invest in a good trainer that knows how to put together a program and a diet for you.
Okay, yeah to be honest i think as a first timer 40-50mg will be ok. And.. my diet is all set.. gonna aim for 4000 calories!! so that i can not go wrong with that really.. as il deffo be on a surpluss, and my training programme is also good.. so i shoul be just fine .. starting the cycle next week man!! cant wait, gonna order the t bol tomorow,

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay, yeah to be honest i think as a first timer 40-50mg will be ok. And.. my diet is all set.. gonna aim for 4000 calories!! so that i can not go wrong with that really.. as il deffo be on a surpluss, and my training programme is also good.. so i shoul be just fine .. starting the cycle next week man!! cant wait, gonna order the t bol tomorow,
Unless your like 260lbs trying to get to 300lbs, 4000kcals is way overkill and you will gain a lot of fat. You need to calculate your maintenance, start with a 2-300 calorie surplus and adjust from there.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could you post you diet so I/we can see how “set” it is?

G9369

Awards
Unless your like 260lbs trying to get to 300lbs, 4000kcals is way overkill and you will gain a lot of fat. You need to calculate your maintenance, start with a 2-300 calorie surplus and adjust from there.
Okay, i thought if i was to litteraly get 4000 calories in it would be even better to bulk in my case as im very lean and with very little fat percentage and it is hard for me to gain weight or fat.. but hey, maybe it would happen.. thanks man, il stick to 2500- 3000 calories, as they are hard enough to get in as it is ,

Last edited:

G9369

Awards
Could you post you diet so I/we can see how “set” it is?
Sure.. i will post it tomorow bro as its quite late.. i did have a question.. i know the dosage for stuff that is "250" .. as i last used test e 250... and my test for this cycle still is Test 250... but my deca has come in and its 300.. does the same principle apply? so.. for example.. 0.3 should be 100 mg?? i will post diet tomorow

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sure.. i will post it tomorow bro as its quite late.. i did have a question.. i know the dosage for stuff that is "250" .. as i last used test e 250... and my test for this cycle still is Test 250... but my deca has come in and its 300.. does the same principle apply? so.. for example.. 0.3 should be 100 mg?? i will post diet tomorow
Yes, same will apply, I get annoyed with pinning quick so I get mg/ml to fit my dosing so I can get the right dose with either .5 or 1ml. Ok, post the diet when you can.