Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay, yeah to be honest i think as a first timer 40-50mg will be ok. And.. my diet is all set.. gonna aim for 4000 calories!! so that i can not go wrong with that really.. as il deffo be on a surpluss, and my training programme is also good.. so i shoul be just fine .. starting the cycle next week man!! cant wait, gonna order the t bol tomorow,
🤦

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay, i thought if i was to litteraly get 4000 calories in it would be even better to bulk in my case as im very lean and with very little fat percentage and it is hard for me to gain weight or fat.. but hey, maybe it would happen.. thanks man, il stick to 2500- 3000 calories, as they are hard enough to get in as it is ,
You want to eat enough to build muscle not become obese.

Steroids do not stop you from getting fat. Look at basically every powerlifter in the heavyweight division

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Op, how much do you weigh, how many days a week do you lift and how much cardio do you do. I can give you a basic idea of where you should start calorie wise

G9369

Awards
Yes, same will apply, I get annoyed with pinning quick so I get mg/ml to fit my dosing so I can get the right dose with either .5 or 1ml. Ok, post the diet when you can.
Ok man cool ..yeah I also get annoyed with pinning lol.. I will have to pin 2x a week for 12-14 weeks ..my last cycle I did 10 weeks and was glad when it was over tbh, I was only using glutes ..this time I orderd some5/8 orange needle and I will try also delts so I can rotate more. Ok my diet. I change it up from time to time but basically this will be pretty much it ..nice and simple but effective ..I think..
1 oats and eggs
2 rice and meat
3 rice and meat
4 shake and xream of rice
5 train
6 rice and meat
7 shake and peanut butter

G9369

Awards
Some times I also have salmon instead of meat twice a day, so once meant once salmon,

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok man cool ..yeah I also get annoyed with pinning lol.. I will have to pin 2x a week for 12-14 weeks ..my last cycle I did 10 weeks and was glad when it was over tbh, I was only using glutes ..this time I orderd some5/8 orange needle and I will try also delts so I can rotate more. Ok my diet. I change it up from time to time but basically this will be pretty much it ..nice and simple but effective ..I think..
1 oats and eggs
2 rice and meat
3 rice and meat
5 train
6 rice and meat
If you're not already tracking, I suggest downloading MyFitnessPal. Great easy to use app that will give you a decently accurate reading of your daily intake.

For calculating your required cals and macros, I like the damnripped.com calculator.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1 oats and eggs
2 rice and meat
3 rice and meat
5 train
6 rice and meat
.... for needle choice, I believe you're using a 30g slin pin? if so drawing and injecting will take a year for each. Pick up some luer lock syringes, get a 18-21g to draw and use a 25-27g to inject. Quick, easy, and basically painless.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 oats and eggs
2 rice and meat
3 rice and meat
5 train
6 rice and meat
This doesn’t say much, how much rice and meat?

a basic lunch for me is 1.5 cup of Basmati rice and 7 ounces of ground beef (93/7%), that comes out to 665 cals = 57g P, 20g F, 67g C. Depending on what I have done before or will do after I will add cals. I aim for 300P, 300C and 115F a day. I’m 231 as of this morning.

G9369

Awards
If you're not already tracking, I suggest downloading MyFitnessPal. Great easy to use app that will give you a decently accurate reading of your daily intake.

For calculating your required cals and macros, I like the damnripped.com calculator.
Cant thank you enough mate, alrite il download them now i was meant to download myfitnesspal a while a go and never did in the end, will do it now that ur motivating me ahah. And will be interesting to see how damnripped will calculate the cals and macros i need..sweet, thanks again bro

G9369

Awards
.... for needle choice, I believe you're using a 30g slin pin? if so drawing and injecting will take a year for each. Pick up some luer lock syringes, get a 18-21g to draw and use a 25-27g to inject. Quick, easy, and basically painless.
So.. bro, i used green siringe to withdraw.. and blue to inject.. the green is 21gauge..and the blue is 23gauge.. that's for glutes.. for shoulders i was about to order Unisharp: Orange 25G 16mm (⅝ inch) needle .. So your saying... to get some 25gause needles to inject in glutes also? .. and yes bro they wer luer lock btw.. just checked, So it will be easier to inject with a 25 Gauge or 27gauge.. which would u advice.. 25..or 27? with the 23g i was using.. i wasnt too bad... it did take a while to inject.. but i got used to it. anywya, let me know which one is the "painless" one for the glutes, if i shud get 25 or 27 ahah , xd

Last edited:

G9369

Awards
This doesn’t say much, how much rice and meat?

a basic lunch for me is 1.5 cup of Basmati rice and 7 ounces of ground beef (93/7%), that comes out to 665 cals = 57g P, 20g F, 67g C. Depending on what I have done before or will do after I will add cals. I aim for 300P, 300C and 115F a day. I’m 231 as of this morning.
So about 250g of rice and 200g of meat.. and.. i aim for about 200P.. 3000C.. and Fat im not sure tbh.. you are 231lbs?? thats a good weight man.. you must be yolked bro? .. **** i just weighed my self and i am 10 stones.. about 135.5 lbs.. my aim for cycle coming will be to pack on at least 7-8kg..maybe more i hope .. but we will see.. long road of bulking for me.. im gonna bulk and bulk.. untill im happy with the weight and muscle gained and then obvs shredd to look "good" one day,

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So.. bro, i used green siringe to withdraw.. and blue to inject.. the green is 21gauge..and the blue is 23gauge.. that's for glutes.. for shoulders i was about to order Unisharp: Orange 25G 16mm (⅝ inch) needle .. So your saying... to get some 25gause needles to inject in glutes also? .. and yes bro they wer luer lock btw.. just checked, So it will be easier to inject with a 25 Gauge or 27gauge.. which would u advice.. 25..or 27? with the 23g i was using.. i wasnt too bad... it did take a while to inject.. but i got used to it. anywya, let me know which one is the "painless" one for the glutes, if i shud get 25 or 27 ahah , xd
21g for drawing is good, 25g injection for both locations is good as well. With a 5/8 needle you'll probably want to do ventroglute injections or else you will probably end up subq in the glute.

I use 25g 1/2inch for shoulders rn, but will be going to 27g. I rotate to ventroglute here and there.

G9369

Awards
21g for drawing is good, 25g injection for both locations is good as well. With a 5/8 needle you'll probably want to do ventroglute injections or else you will probably end up subq in the glute.

I use 25g 1/2inch for shoulders rn, but will be going to 27g. I rotate to ventroglute here and there.
No yes the 25Gauge 5/8 im ordering is going to be for the delts.. and okay , il get 25 Gauge for glutes aswell.. is 1 inch correct..? Ive just realised.. i was actually using a bigger gauge then.. for my glutes..as 23 is bigger than 25.. wow, glad youve suggested me .. now i can see how it would hurt less, because tbh 23g was a little painfull at times.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No yes the 25Gauge 5/8 im ordering is going to be for the delts.. and okay , il get 25 Gauge for glutes aswell.. is 1 inch correct..? Ive just realised.. i was actually using a bigger gauge then.. for my glutes..as 23 is bigger than 25.. wow, glad youve suggested me .. now i can see how it would hurt less, because tbh 23g was a little painfull at times.
Yes, 1 inch needle for glutes is good. Honestly you might want to give the ventroglute with the shoulder needle a try. I never have pain there, very little nerves. A lot of the pain has to do with tensing up the muscle so just try to stay as relaxed as possible. Easier said than done sometimes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So about 250g of rice and 200g of meat.. and.. i aim for about 200P.. 3000C.. and Fat im not sure tbh.. you are 231lbs?? thats a good weight man.. you must be yolked bro? .. **** i just weighed my self and i am 10 stones.. about 135.5 lbs.. my aim for cycle coming will be to pack on at least 7-8kg..maybe more i hope .. but we will see.. long road of bulking for me.. im gonna bulk and bulk.. untill im happy with the weight and muscle gained and then obvs shredd to look "good" one day,
135lbs?? How tall are you? Man, you are eating too little if you’re 135lbs, and you need to sort that before adding steroids back in. You have to eat as much as it takes, not as much as you think it should take.

For reference, my breakfast was 340g cooked jasmine rice, ~280g tilapia, 20g almond butter, 140g pomegranate juice to be a fat 113kg/248lbs, and I would describe myself as an easy gainer/endomorph.

G9369

Awards
135lbs?? How tall are you? Man, you are eating too little if you’re 135lbs, and you need to sort that before adding steroids back in. You have to eat as much as it takes, not as much as you think it should take.

For reference, my breakfast was 340g cooked jasmine rice, ~280g tilapia, 20g almond butter, 140g pomegranate juice to be a fat 113kg/248lbs, and I would describe myself as an easy gainer/endomorph.
im 5'7 ... Im eating around 2500 calories every day atm.. and was planning to go for 3500 on my bulk cycle.. And.. thats deffently a big breakfast you got there man.. im deffently not a easy gainer unfortunetely... through out my life no matter how i eat or what i eat ive found it difficult to put on weight.. lately ofcourse ive been really in to it and i have been eating healthy foods and lots of them.. so i have gained.. but i think youre right, maybe i am one of them case where i should just be eating as much as ittakes for me to grow.. because people tell me if i go for so many calories.. i wil get fat.. but i think that is something impossible for me.. i think if i eat LOTS and LOTS i will just gain muscle tbh.. lol, i will have to post some photos of what my body is like so people will get a better picture perhaps

G9369

Awards
Yes, 1 inch needle for glutes is good. Honestly you might want to give the ventroglute with the shoulder needle a try. I never have pain there, very little nerves. A lot of the pain has to do with tensing up the muscle so just try to stay as relaxed as possible. Easier said than done sometimes.
Right.. i see, yeah i will give that a try man.. sounds promesing.. il have to watch a few videos to make sure im hitting the right spot.. from what i seem to understand is like.. more the top side of the glute.. i will deffently give that a try.. im waiting for the T bol to arrive and i will start the cycle, ( probbably next week) i shall keep a log perhaps if people are interested. Just hoping to gain some decent size.. first time using both the t bol and deca... second cycle.. so it should be a nice one man. as my first cycle was only Test.. and some **** d bol.. i say ****, because it deffently didnt work. so i changed lab and this T bol should be the real deal. Test and deca is Chiron , should also be good.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You have to measure it, all of it, otherwise you won’t know and your diet is not as “set” as you think. To be honest I think you should get your diet straight first before you do your cycle. All ppl that claim they “can’t gain weight” is not eating enough, they think they do but when they add everything up it’s not enough.

G9369

Awards
You have to measure it, all of it, otherwise you won’t know and your diet is not as “set” as you think. To be honest I think you should get your diet straight first before you do your cycle. All ppl that claim they “can’t gain weight” is not eating enough, they think they do but when they add everything up it’s not enough.
Yeah .. i will take this week to calculate the kals i actually need and micros through that app.. and il make sure to weigh all my meals from now.. i havent been doing it, ive just been going by feel.. so i agree with you there, im gonna calculate everything from now, thanks for the good advice on everything man

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
im 5'7 ... Im eating around 2500 calories every day atm.. and was planning to go for 3500 on my bulk cycle.. And.. thats deffently a big breakfast you got there man.. im deffently not a easy gainer unfortunetely... through out my life no matter how i eat or what i eat ive found it difficult to put on weight.. lately ofcourse ive been really in to it and i have been eating healthy foods and lots of them.. so i have gained.. but i think youre right, maybe i am one of them case where i should just be eating as much as ittakes for me to grow.. because people tell me if i go for so many calories.. i wil get fat.. but i think that is something impossible for me.. i think if i eat LOTS and LOTS i will just gain muscle tbh.. lol, i will have to post some photos of what my body is like so people will get a better picture perhaps
Well my point is I don’t even need much food compared to many to grow or maintain my size, and I am telling you I still have to put some food down. So if you are a hard gainer, you should expect to have to outwork me in the kitchen. I have it easy. Whenever you get to 250lbs, you will need to eat even more than me to maintain it.

2,500 sounds like plenty for someone 135lbs initially, until you realize you are a hardgainer type. You may need to be eating 3k, 3,500, maybe even 4k EVERY DAY. It’s individual. So you will have to measure your food and consistently put down the food daily, and keep titrating the calories up slowly. Once you begin to gain a lb or two, you know you’ve surpassed your current maintenance needs. You should then expect to need more than that when you eventually add the steroids back in. More drugs means even greater caloric needs typically.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
How old are you?

G9369

Awards
Well my point is I don’t even need much food compared to many to grow or maintain my size, and I am telling you I still have to put some food down. So if you are a hard gainer, you should expect to have to outwork me in the kitchen. I have it easy. Whenever you get to 250lbs, you will need to eat even more than me to maintain it.

2,500 sounds like plenty for someone 135lbs initially, until you realize you are a hardgainer type. You may need to be eating 3k, 3,500, maybe even 4k EVERY DAY. It’s individual. So you will have to measure your food and consistently put down the food daily, and keep titrating the calories up slowly. Once you begin to gain a lb or two, you know you’ve surpassed your current maintenance needs. You should then expect to need more than that when you eventually add the steroids back in. More drugs means even greater caloric needs typically.
i agree.. i will make sure to calculare my maintanance with a new app ive downloaded.. and i will up 500kals initially.. and slowly up the untill i start seeing results. Thanks for the info my friend

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i agree.. i will make sure to calculare my maintanance with a new app ive downloaded.. and i will up 500kals initially.. and slowly up the untill i start seeing results. Thanks for the info my friend
Best of luck!