cycle support V1 vs V2?!

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Hi everyone. I’m starting this thread, cuz I just noticed something with 1 of my favorite supps and had a general concern.
I’m already used to the original cycle support and recently ran it during my The One cycle by applied Nutriceuticals. I absolutely loved it. I felt no sides while on the cycle and during PCT. I haven’t done any blood work yet, but I feel great and everything seems to be o.k. Also, I’ve used cycle support V1. Anyways, I had just purchased cycle support V2 and thought it was better due to 20% more servings. I didn’t really take a good look at the ingredients and originally thought that V2 was just a flavor improvement.
One day I decided to plan my next PH run in the spring and took a closer look at V2. I realized that red yeast rice was dropped and replaced with grape seed extract. I know yeast rice is excellent for managing cholesterol ,while grape seed is suppose to be good for cholesterol and blood pressure simultaneously. Also, it is suppose to be a good and mild AI.
At first I thought it was an improvement, but it was soon followed by a little paranoia. I started thinking “what if rice was much better in that formula than grape can ever be”?
I guess my Q to everyone is whether you guys think V2 is better than V1?
Secondly, what you all think about the new formulation and whether it seems to be as logical as it looks on the paper?
Also, if anyone has tried both, I’d like to know which provided better experience. Additionally ,if anyone has some concrete evidence, like blood work, please feel free to share.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
RYR in the past had a statin in it and it was removed in the U.S. after that it was not nearly as effective. It also hinders the taste and that is one of the reasons for the switch to grape seed extract in V2.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
K. I hope grape seed will work on BP as well as yeast rice.