Cycle Suggestion?

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Hey guys, been a few weeks since Ive posted. Im looking to run another cycle, its been about 10 months since Ive ran a good one.

Ive done research and I seem to always find mixed results. I want to put on a solid 5-10 lbs, but I don't want to mess around with anything too dangerous on the gyno side (meaning no progestins either)... and I want something that wont convert to DHT. Ive been very paranoid about hairloss lately even though there isnt much for MPB in my family.

I'm thinking running Tbol. What do you think?

Thanks guys!

TestEinstein

Awards
5-10lbs on the cycle won't look like much in the mirror unless it's low estrogen, but if you're paranoid about hairloss too you're not going to be left with much. You're describing almost a typical candidacy for boldenone, if you have access.

Actual boldenone that is, not some knock-off no name brand pill. I mean (EQ), the stuff for horses.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
5-10lbs on the cycle won't look like much in the mirror unless it's low estrogen, but if you're paranoid about hairloss too you're not going to be left with much. You're describing almost a typical candidacy for boldenone, if you have access.

Actual boldenone that is, not some knock-off no name brand pill. I mean (EQ), the stuff for horses.
Does that not bring all the risks of hairloss and gyno with it though (EQ)?

... also, 5-10 lbs is very noticeable on my body no matter what. I'm a tall, ectomorph with body fat less than 7%. I can tell the difference from simply 1-3 lbs. So do you think in that case that T-Bol would be a good choice?

TestEinstein

Awards
I'm not sure if by t-bol you're talking about oral turinabol's nickname or the brand-name of the testosterone booster. But assuming youre talking turinabol then sure, it's not a bad choice, similar to anavar but much cheaper. i think Llewellyn was the one who called it a "kinder, gentler dbol" if that's any help, but i point out that the same description could go to EQ, which has no methylation to alter liver values, etc. But you are correct, EQ could cause hairloss and gyno, but the gyno would be almost unheard of @ your bodyfat w/o HUGE doses. Anywayz it's a suggestion, I'm a die-hard to the injectibles it seems.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
I'm not sure if by t-bol you're talking about oral turinabol's nickname or the brand-name of the testosterone booster. But assuming youre talking turinabol then sure, it's not a bad choice, similar to anavar but much cheaper. i think Llewellyn was the one who called it a "kinder, gentler dbol" if that's any help, but i point out that the same description could go to EQ, which has no methylation to alter liver values, etc. But you are correct, EQ could cause hairloss and gyno, but the gyno would be almost unheard of @ your bodyfat w/o HUGE doses. Anywayz it's a suggestion, I'm a die-hard to the injectibles it seems.
Thanks. I appreciate the advice :)

I've already had gyno surgery once before because I didn't PCT properly with a Tren cycle or an SD cycle (back before I was educated on how to cycle). So, the last thing I need is another trip to a plastic surgeon.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I would probably go with something like H-drol 5-6 week cycle ran at like 50/50/75/75/75 would give you some nice clean size and strength man

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get the opinion of more experienced builders on this subject that I'm presenting as I don't have much experience with AAS but I've read online that epistane is good to run for not getting gyno and even treating gyno.. Maybe you could throw in epistane into your cycle??

Search the post in here at AM "Feedback from a customer using Epistane to help reduce their gyno" theres some info in there didn't read much of it.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Get the opinion of more experienced builders on this subject that I'm presenting as I don't have much experience with AAS but I've read online that epistane is good to run for not getting gyno and even treating gyno.. Maybe you could throw in epistane into your cycle??

Search the post in here at AM "Feedback from a customer using Epistane to help reduce their gyno" theres some info in there didn't read much of it.
Thanks, but epistane is horrible on hair loss. And so its out for me. Also, at this point, I'm done trying chemicals to get rid of it. Surgery was the option for me.