Guest viewing is limited

Cycle proposal INCLUDING PCT (osta, mk677, 6-bromo)

COOLBUILDER

Member
Hello everyone,
I was wondering, since 6-bromo is very much the most suitable compound on the market next to serms, is it suitable as pct for a light cycle?
I see people use nolvadex all the time, which is weak in stimulation of test production compared to clomid.

This is the cycle:
Ostarine 10/10/10/10mg
Bromo 100/100/150/150/150mg + 1 day 100mg + 1 day 50mg
MK677 10/10/10/10

There are a great amount of people that get great results from ostarine on 10mg. Ive seen from 4 up to 7 pound gains in 6 weeks.
Also I've used bromo standalone and lost 2 percent bodyfat while maintaining the exact same weight and hardened up.

What my theory behind the bromo is on cycle it will prevent bloat. Also bromo has 2 parts, an alpha and a beta part. One of the two is a prohormone itself. So the bromo itself would have a slight anabolic effect too. And the last week will act as a pct like thing where you also build off the dose.

What do you think about this?
 
No, get a SERM for your PCT.
 
I would say to only do OTC if you are getting bloods done, so you can determine where your levels are and if OTC is an option. If you're not going to do bloods, you won't know how badly you're suppressed. And yes, Osta suppresses you. How much is user and dose dependent.

Also extend your Osta to 6-8 weeks. Osta takes a while to kick in, so 4 weeks is a waste. You're stopping just as things start to pick up.
 
Def extend Osta to 8 weeks.

Honestly, a SERM is cheaper than anything OTC. Just get one.

Then add in other stuff if you want. AI, test booster, Reduce XT (cortisol control), ect.
 
Thanks for all the feedback. Ofcourse I have serms at home. I will use low dose clomid for a mini pct. I was just wondering, because this stuff is all relatively mild !
 
Thanks for all the feedback. Ofcourse I have serms at home. I will use low dose clomid for a mini pct. I was just wondering, because this stuff is all relatively mild !

osta can be just as suppressive as anything else. do a full pct. none of that low-dose garbage. theres no benefit to that
 
Thanks for all the feedback. Ofcourse I have serms at home. I will use low dose clomid for a mini pct. I was just wondering, because this stuff is all relatively mild !

What is mild for one may not be mild for another. Regardless of how mild it is, a SERM should always be ran regardless. You do not want to mess with your hormones. Get a SERM and get a natural anabolic like AlphaMax XT. AlphaMax XT will have you covered by increasing free testosterone with tongkat ali, 3,4 dinavil, boron and f95. You also get a full dosed AI to control cortisol. Cortisol will also be controlled with Ashwagandha. With AlphaMax XT, there is no need to get two or three different products to do all those things since AlphaMax XT is an all in one and fully dosed. But, it should be ran WITH a SERM.
 
What is mild for one may not be mild for another. Regardless of how mild it is, a SERM should always be ran regardless. You do not want to mess with your hormones. Get a SERM and get a natural anabolic like AlphaMax XT. AlphaMax XT will have you covered by increasing free testosterone with tongkat ali, 3,4 dinavil, boron and f95. You also get a full dosed AI to control cortisol. Cortisol will also be controlled with Ashwagandha. With AlphaMax XT, there is no need to get two or three different products to do all those things since AlphaMax XT is an all in one and fully dosed. But, it should be ran WITH a SERM.

Thanks for the feedback. But I cannot take it seriously when you mention :"natural anabolic" ;) Nice try but I can see through the sales talk.
 
Thanks for the feedback. But I cannot take it seriously when you mention :"natural anabolic" ;) Nice try but I can see through the sales talk.

Well, it does more than boost testosterone, hence you wouldn't refer to it as a test booster. Many OTC products fall under the umbrella of a natural anabolic.
 
What is mild for one may not be mild for another. Regardless of how mild it is, a SERM should always be ran regardless. You do not want to mess with your hormones. Get a SERM and get a natural anabolic like AlphaMax XT. AlphaMax XT will have you covered by increasing free testosterone with tongkat ali, 3,4 dinavil, boron and f95. You also get a full dosed AI to control cortisol. Cortisol will also be controlled with Ashwagandha. With AlphaMax XT, there is no need to get two or three different products to do all those things since AlphaMax XT is an all in one and fully dosed. But, it should be ran WITH a SERM.

Thanks for the feedback. But I cannot take it seriously when you mention :"natural anabolic" ;) Nice try but I can see through the sales talk.

I don't think AntM1564 was giving you a sales pitch. On AM you won't get shills pushing their expensive crap .. or at least I have not seen it happen. Guys here will give you their opinion straight up and, often unfiltered, good or bad.
From what I have seen on this forum, AlphaMax XT seems to be a well respected and liked product. I would choose OL Sup3r PCT, which is another well respected and liked product. I think it's a matter of personal preference and/or experimentation.
 
Why is it then that you never see these products or anything like it being recommended when doing a cycle of anavar, winstrol etc. The anabolics is just mentioned are just as harmfull, and on the boards where there are no brand ambassadors(or how do you call these sales people), no one mentions them. Except the guy that doesn´t want to do pct with serm and just uses 10 over the counter products to try to compensate for this stupid decision.
 
Back
Top