Cycle Break- When to take a week off?

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
I have lifted for 2 weeks after taking a week off. I did this to get a strength baseline. I plan to do 6 weeks of Transdermal 4AD and 1T. Then I'll do 4 weeks of a good PCT. When do I take a week off and rest? At the end of PCT, midway through PCT? If I dont take a week off in between it'll be 12 weeks straight of training? Is this ok? HELP!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have lifted for 2 weeks after taking a week off. I did this to get a strength baseline. I plan to do 6 weeks of Transdermal 4AD and 1T. Then I'll do 4 weeks of a good PCT. When do I take a week off and rest? At the end of PCT, midway through PCT? If I dont take a week off in between it'll be 12 weeks straight of training? Is this ok? HELP!
I'm not really understanding why your wanting to take a week off..You want to test your strength or you feel burnt out?? I test my strength while i'm training..

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand the question, but if you are concerned that 12 straight weeks of training will be too much remember 10 of those will be chemically enhanced.

My question is, where did you get the 1T 4AD dermal?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
generally....if you feel overtrained then taking an extra day or two off should suffice....but the goal of most trainers is not to get to that point....what does your training split look like.....

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
break

Yeah I am worried about the 12 weeks straight. I usually go Mon/Tues Weds/Thurs naturally for 8 weeks and by then I am ready for a week off. I feel fatigued and the joints get sore. I usually train with very high intensity super sets for an hour. I usually do push-pull/legs/push-pull/legs

I am now going to do a 5 day split. Push-pull/legs-arms/push-pull/legs-arms/push-pull.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thats a really bad workout routine.....

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
go to the exercise science section or other workout section and find yourself a good routine.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks on that dermal is too short IMO.

what are the doses?

break? whats that?

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
routine?

Its an Avant Labs premix TD called One+. 16 squirts per day=380mg 4ad and 150mg 1-T.

What do you see really wrong with my routine? Too much frequency?

I have done these in the past mostly:

Example 1:

Mon: Push/Pull movements (4x8)
Tues: Leg/abs.....quad dominant
Thurs: Push/Pull (4x12 or 5x5)
Fri: Legs/abs.....ham dominant.

Example 2:

Mon: Chest
Tues: Back
Thurs: Legs
Fri: Lats and Shoulders and Arms

Abs done at the end of each workout

For my cycle?????

I figured I would add a little more frequency since I was on the juice......a five day workout plan:

Mon: Push/Pull 5x5
Tues: Legs quad dominant
Weds: Push/Pull 4x8
Thurs: Legs ham dominant
Fri: Push/Pull 4x12

abs done at the end of each workout

What would you guys suggest? I know good exercises.....I am a NASM certified trainer. Just throw a split up there for me......

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
look into dc training or something....your a certified trainer and you dont know how to workout? what sort of splits do you recomend to your clients?

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
workouts

None of my clients are into bodybuilding. They are just looking to get healthy. So the focus is on flexibility, total body workouts, stability, postural improvement, and cardio. Many are scared to add muscle (girls). They just want to lose weight.

My Example 1 is from "The New Rules of Lifting"

The other is a split from this site.

The one I planned to use was just an experiment with increased frequency due to the "help" that I'll be getting.