Cycle advice

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking to go on a serious strength to recomp cycle. I was suggested to do the following...

Halodrol - 8 weeks
*then*
Osta/MK677/Cardarine - 8 weeks
*then*
PCT - 4 weeks
*then*
Test boost - 8 weeks

What do you guys think about this?

Thanks!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A cycle support such as CEL CYCLE ASSIST and liver support such as CEL TUDCA will protect you while on cycle.

For PCT, you need a serm. I like clomid at 50/50/25/25. Also arachidonic acid in the form of SNS X GELS will help maintain strength and lean muscle. Finally, a test booster such as CEL M TEST will benefit you OP.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely agree on the first. Have some stuff left over from my 1/epi cycle earlier in the year.

Will def run either clomid or nolva.
Can't use ARA, inflammation is not so kind to the type of lifting I do. Thanks for the input though

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
16 weeks on orals, and no test or anything to stop you from feeling like crap. No thank you

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without a test base, you'll probably throw the towel after the Halodrol cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm looking to go on a serious strength to recomp cycle. I was suggested to do the following...

Halodrol - 8 weeks
*then*
*then*
PCT - 4 weeks
*then*
Test boost - 8 weeks

Thanks!
Which halodrol are we talking? Why run so many orals? You’re just overcomplicating it with so many compounds, especially with your experience. Is this a 8 week or 16 week cycle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Which halodrol are we talking? Why run so many orals? You’re just overcomplicating it with so many compounds, especially with your experience. Is this a 8 week or 16 week cycle?
That's a good point, I always forget about the Andros with there fake ass trickery names

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hdrol - solo 8 weeks

Osta/mk677/cardarine stack - 8 week bridge

PCT - 4 weeks (nolva or clomid)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hdrol - solo 8 weeks

Osta/mk677/cardarine stack - 8 week bridge

PCT - 4 weeks (nolva or clomid)
That’s way too long of a cycle for orals; if you want to run stuff for so long, then go pin some test. Why so many compounds? 8 weeks for a methyl is too long imo anyways, I’d limit methyls to 6 weeks.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I've done 12-14 week bridged, oral only or oral/TD cycles and I regretted each and every one of them (the last few weeks anyway). It's just too long, even with proper supports. Not to mention the fact that the results were rarely better than my shorter 6-8 week cycles. Long cycles should be based on injectables.

The real question here is, what is your goal? What are you trying to accomplish with this layout? Are you training for something specific?

If you are set on a 'bridged' cycle with these compounds (and you don't want to pin), a different layout may work, depending on your goals...

You could start the cycle with a light cut....followed by a recomp where you focus on strength. Your calories will mostly influence your results.

Ostarine: 1-6 @ 15mg
Epiandro: 1-6 @ 500+
4-Andro: 1-6 @ 200 followed by (7-10) @ 300+
Halo: 5-10 @ 50/50/75/75/75/75 (or 100 the last week to use up the last few caps [assuming 120 caps])

MK-677 throughout, or started with Halo and run through PCT.
I don't recommend using GW (Cardarine) with oral anabolics.

The above layout is 10 weeks, and even that is pushing it a bit! You would need a good cycle support with some serious additional focus on lipid/liver support. The slight overlap leaves you with Halo just starting to "kick-in" as you are dropping the Osta/Epi-A. I base the above recommendation on the assumption you don't want to pin and want to purchase "OTC" anabolics.

Suggested Support:

CEL Cycle Assist: 1-5 @ 6 caps ED followed by 6-10 @ 8caps ED (full dose).
Tudca: 5-10 @ 500mg ED

There are certainly better and cheaper ways to cycle, but I don't like to push people into injectables and some people just want to buy OTC.

Having said all that....a simple 6-8 week recomp will probably give you great results with less overall impact on your health profile. You cut could naturally with the aid of some natty anabolics before starting your AAS/DS/PH recomp.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hate the term bridge, all I see is a 16 week cycle changing compound half way through

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The meaning behind that term has definitely morphed over the years.
To me a bridge is running something the last few weeks of a cycle while test or deca or eq whatever clears your system

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
To me a bridge is running something the last few weeks of a cycle while test or deca or eq whatever clears your system
The term is definitely loose in it's meaning. To me, the true meaning of a "bridge", as BB competitors would often do it, is where a cycler will actually bridge two separate blast cycles together with a low-dose bridge or cruise. Often times cyclers or competitors will cycle, and then bridge to their next cycle with say 8 weeks of Nolva/Clomid. Sometimes this is even done with just a low-dose injectable for a few weeks before they blast again and then PCT and come off. You're really just postponing PCT when doing it this way. The bridge period should be a "re-setting" of the system, or even a period to reset some health markers. Blasting and cruising could be considered bridging as far as I am concerned.

Running orals or even very short-estered (or no-ester) injectables could be considered a bridge to PCT while longer esters clear the system.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know a few older guys that do that or did in the past. They would drop test down low and and take clomid for a few weeks while still on test and then bump back up and add more stuff. These are guys that never come off

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I know a few older guys that do that or did in the past. They would drop test down low and and take clomid for a few weeks while still on test and then bump back up and add more stuff. These are guys that never come off
That slippery slope is very hard to avoid for most....

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards

Halodrol - 8 weeks
*then*
*then*
PCT - 4 weeks
*then*
Test boost - 8 weeks

Thanks!
I've had a couple Tequilas so I'm going to be blunt. I think this plan is masturbation. NowI've played around with SARMs and MK677 but SARMs and SERMs and GH axis compounds are for PCT in my opinion. If you're trying to preserve your HPTA then really I'm not sure what you are preserving by pounding it with prohormones and SARMs. Most of the prohormones are really exotics that never passed the smell test for big pharma to market them back in the 60s adn 70s. Really I think it is more effective and probably even safer to just use AAS. The way I like to cycle is with a low test base and 1-2 anabolics as the drivers. The a cruise or bridge can be just a TRT or a SARM SERM mix with a front end of HCG. Something that would yield a massive amount of gains, given proper diet training, and rest would be something like this:

1-10 Test C 150 mg
1-10 500 mg Equipoise
4-10 Anavar 40 mg/d

EQ hits just as fast as everting else. don't buy the BS. If you stay on EQ for 16 weeks all you wind up with is sky high RBCs adn the need to donate blood.

A good bridge is

1-3 hCG 500 iu ETD
2-6 Clomid 50 mg/d
1-6 Ostarine 20-30 mg/d
7-8 off

Check blood work. All OK, Ready for next blast.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Osta is not for PCT. There's plenty of ppl with blood work, gyno, and limp dicks to prove it. As far as EQ goes, I can agree that it kicks in earlier then most ppl say but the longer I would run it the better it got and I never had any problems with it at 20 weeks. Also cheers, I had a bttl of wine at dinner and having a big bullet burbon right now?

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
Osta is not for PCT. There's plenty of ppl with blood work, gyno, and limp dicks to prove it. As far as EQ goes, I can agree that it kicks in earlier then most ppl say but the longer I would run it the better it got and I never had any problems with it at 20 weeks. Also cheers, I had a bttl of wine at dinner and having a big bullet burbon right now��
Hope you had a good Saturday night. Osta can work with Clomid and bloodmwork comes back with good test and LH. Some of the other SARMs not so much. Probably there will be poeple where the Osta/Clomid deosn't work. Loss of libido is going to happen at some point but there are pills for that too. Maybe wont work for everyone. Then again we have too many damn pills for every damn thing under the sun now. Going back 29 years to my first couple of cycles PCT was not known and pretty much bouned right back without anything. Defiunitely over time it gets harder to recover and dickie problems are part of that. Didn't really associate any such problems with Osta though.

But about Equipoise, probably still a good idea to keep and eye on hemaglobin and hematocrit if using it over a long period espacially if over 40 socence polycythemia is more of a risk in older androgen users. Look up Bashin for the pubs on it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Longer cycles will not be better ever.. Your body gets used to the compound and the gains will stop just like it does naturally.

Your own production will shut down and when not having test it'll be hell to keep the gains. 4 weeks is plenty of you have to go for an oral only cycle, 6 week max

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I would definitely run PCT after 6-8 weeks of hdrol.
This. Along with what hairyGP said about trest. 6-8 weeks of halo and td trest will yeild better gains anyway than 8 + 8. Specially of your ending with a sarm. Get and AI on hand and get a serm for pct.