Cyanidin 3-glucoside (C3G)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m a big believer in GDAs, but have never tried this one. Does anyone have any feedback? It’s really expensive, but if it’s substantially better than the rest on the market, I would give it a shot the next time I’m off keto.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not aware of any strong GDA effects.
Research shows that it is good for health and longevity thou.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is some research in mice showing effects on AMPk (with potentially less issues on muscle gains due to some other actions) and PPAR. (1) (2)

There isn't a ton of research though and bioavailabilty seems to be an issue as well as (or leading to) a need for pretty high dosages.

Considering that and considering that it seems pretty stupidly high priced (and you can't trust biotest they are one of the most "overhypers" in the whole business) you'd just be better off with cheaper options for now IMO.

Alistair_

Awards
Biotest has a good product but the price is insane. I’m about finished with one bottle and it is a great GDA. Muscles feel very full like I’m on a blast of gear. You can buy black bean extract at a reasonable price but you are looking at taking a lot of capsules to get the high dose of C3G. I don’t think most need to take the full 600mg but many will need at least 300 to get any effects and that will run you $65 for one month.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Biotest has a good product but the price is insane. I’m about finished with one bottle and it is a great GDA. Muscles feel very full like I’m on a blast of gear. You can buy black bean extract at a reasonable price but you are looking at taking a lot of capsules to get the high dose of C3G. I don’t think most need to take the full 600mg but many will need at least 300 to get any effects and that will run you $65 for one month.
Yeah; crazy price.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check primeval labs primalog. Lower dose CG3 than biotest but also lots of other good ingredients

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jgntyce Supplements 7