Cutting stack help

redeye43

Awards
I am starting a cut soon and I am wanting some help on what to use. I like to keep things simple so I really only use pre workouts these days. I have ran a few cycles previously but am staying natty from now on. I haven't cycled in two years.

I'm 24, 200 pounds, 6' and probably 15-17% bodyfat.

I was wanting to just use EC stack to cut, probably twice a day. I have used it at three times a day before but I have trouble sleeping more now

Is there anything that would work better than EC? I see there are a lot of new fat burners out. Could I stack Ephedrine with another fat burner possibly? I have a fairly high tolerance. I never get any energy from Ephedrine

I think the most important thing for me is I want my muscles to get harder and continue to look full, on previous cuts I always look soft and my muscles look depleted almost.

I don't use creatine because I never get anything from it.

Does anyone have any tips on what may be useful? my diet is good and clean and I am slowly dropping from 200 cals below my maintenance. my trouble spots are my love handles mainly

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
First of all, welcome!
Evomuse Supernova - - it's a topical. You can find some logs on the AM forums if interested.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Supernova works great on love handles. You can check out my log if you like.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Check out DCP by Evomuse. Great product and great company.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am starting a cut soon and I am wanting some help on what to use. I like to keep things simple so I really only use pre workouts these days. I have ran a few cycles previously but am staying natty from now on. I haven't cycled in two years.

I'm 24, 200 pounds, 6' and probably 15-17% bodyfat.

I was wanting to just use EC stack to cut, probably twice a day. I have used it at three times a day before but I have trouble sleeping more now

Is there anything that would work better than EC? I see there are a lot of new fat burners out. Could I stack Ephedrine with another fat burner possibly? I have a fairly high tolerance. I never get any energy from Ephedrine

I think the most important thing for me is I want my muscles to get harder and continue to look full, on previous cuts I always look soft and my muscles look depleted almost.

I don't use creatine because I never get anything from it.

Does anyone have any tips on what may be useful? my diet is good and clean and I am slowly dropping from 200 cals below my maintenance. my trouble spots are my love handles mainly
First, I would not stack anything else with EC. The only thing I would suggest is Yohimbine. I do not like Yohimbine HCL due to the side effects (anxiety, increased heart rate, etc.) and these are common that people often feel. Instead, I would look into Alpha-Yohimbine. Performax labs' TA2-Max is an Alpha-Y product and would go nicely with the EC.

At your body fat, just focus on diet and training, you should be able to get your body fat down pretty low just focusing on those things. As you get leaner, you will get that hard look. For depletion, make sure you eat carbs, salt and keep your water intake high.

Creatine, what do you expect from it? That will also help will muscle fullness. You will see strength increases as well. You will not see anything cosmetic from it, but I would always suggest supplementing with at least creatine monohydrate.

Can you post your diet, macros, calories, etc.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing OTC is better than EC. You could stack EC with a non stim like TTA-500 or Reduce XT. I like to do stim+non stim combos for my cuts.

I would start with EC since you are at kind of a high bodyfat level then later on add a non stim.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
EC is definitely one of the best, but it also depends on what you're looking to get out of a thermogenic product. I would second the recommendation for adding in yohimbine, especially if you're able to incorporate fasted cardio/training.

I find that EC is helpful with appetite suppression and energy when you first start using it. The energy boost always seems to fade after 2-3 weeks of use for me. I prefer an increase in mood and alertness/mental clarity when it comes to a thermogenic, and EC isn't the best at delivering those benefits. Like I said, it depends on what you want out of a product, but I think Oxymax XT might be a product to try out after EC. It contains yohimbine, as well as Eria Jarensis which really helps with my mood and delivers a consistent clean energy

redeye43

Awards
I got a free bottle of Hydroxycut Platinum from a friend, do u guys think it would be good enough as my caffeine source with the Ephedrine

I would just be taking it once a day with my second E dose as my first one is with coffee

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOTHING OTC works better than EC. Keep that as your stim.

If you want you can add in a non stim fat burner (TTA-500, Reduce XT, Lean Edge XT, Forkolin, ect.)

I always run a stim+non stim. It's a great combo (TTA-500 is m favorite and it's cheap at $24 for a 2 months supply).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Supplements 34
Supplements 13
Anabolics 10
Supplements 8