Cutting Stack Help

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys.. been bulking and now it's time to get rid of the excess I've gained. I'm going to use alphamine + ephedrine which I've had success with in the past, but I want to use some other non stim burners also. the only other support I'm using regularly is tr1umph. I was thinking evomuse Brite + epitome. Anyone have any other recommendations?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL will be releasing Assassinate soon and it'll be a solid nonstim option. I've leaned out considerably on Forslean and Origin while on a deficit. Maintained strength and actually got stronger.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the older formula, I don't think I realized there's a new one??

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried it, and I didn't know about it until my friend pointed it out to me. The profile looks terrible IMO.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brite and Epitome are a great stack. Epitome really shines at higher BF fyi.

SuperNova plus Brite is also really good. SuperNova is like topical Brite. The results are noticeable in first week.

I always prefer F95 products as well. Alphamax XT, although not a fat burner, is cool to run with stim fat burner stacks. The F95 along with the cortisol, estrogen, and stress reduction is always a plus while cutting.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just looked, I agree the new formula does not look good compared to the original.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just looked, I agree the new formula does not look good compared to the original.
Yea the orginial alphamine is awesome. The new one I don't like as much. I think that's how the majority of people feel though.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm going with OG alphamine, epitome and brite, and when I run out of alphamine I'm going to go with bloodshr3d

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good stack imo.

So sad, Alphamine was probably the only fat burner I ever bought more than once, went through 6-7 tubs of it lol

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG alphamine + ephedrine was the best cutting stack I ever used!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
OG alphamine + ephedrine was the best cutting stack I ever used!
Such a solid stack. Finding the OG Alphamine is getting harder and harder since it is no longer made. I was able to stock up, but its getting hard to find

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys.. been bulking and now it's time to get rid of the excess I've gained. I'm going to use alphamine + ephedrine which I've had success with in the past, but I want to use some other non stim burners also. the only other support I'm using regularly is tr1umph. I was thinking evomuse Brite + epitome. Anyone have any other recommendations?
Some non stim options would be TTA-500, forkolin, Reduce XT (cortisol control, best used at the end of your cycle), or an all in one non stim cutting supp like Lean Edge. SNS makes a lot of good non stim options.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Supplements 9
Supplements 34
Anabolics 10
Supplements 8