Cutting question: Combustion with SHIFT

thesponge18

Awards
Hello all!

Hope the summer lifting, cutting, and workouts are good for all! I'm cutting down some of the last bit of pounds I haven't been able to get rid of over the last two months of really clean eating, carb cycling, and cardio. So, I'm running Combustion and SHIFT together, and planning on doing some Raspberry Ketones and CLA to follow up, along with keeping the diet clean and so forth. I'm going to stick with to caps a day for each for the first week. Any kind of advice or tips of running these two would be great. Haven't tried either before, so I"m hoping to be lean and ripped by the end of it.

Thanks!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id just start the Shift off at three capsules, theres no stimulant effect so id jump right into it!

That would make for a very good stack

thesponge18

Awards
Id just start the Shift off at three capsules, theres no stimulant effect so id jump right into it!

That would make for a very good stack
Makes sense; three caps it is, then! Thanks, man.

What should I follow up with and how long should I run these two together?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can run these together for up to eight weeks.

What you follow it up with is up to you and your goals:

Fat Loss - Low Stim: alpha-t2/Erase. Higher stim: Methyl-synephrine + Caffeine
Bulk - Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, OG Anabeta/Erase

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can run these together for up to eight weeks.

What you follow it up with is up to you and your goals:

Fat Loss - Low Stim: alpha-t2/Erase. Higher stim: Methyl-synephrine + Caffeine
Bulk - Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, OG Anabeta/Erase
What would u suggest as the dosage for methyl syn+ oep.. Would u consider this a powerful fat burning stack?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
3 caps of combustion daily would yield an insufficient daily dose of rauwolscine.

Methylsyn + OEP would be great, but be sure to add some alphaburn to get a full dose of rauwolscine

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 caps of combustion daily would yield an insufficient daily dose of rauwolscine.

Methylsyn + OEP would be great, but be sure to add some alphaburn to get a full dose of rauwolscine
Thsts expensive ;) 3 caps oep not enough?! Sheesh