Cutting Fat Burner Recommendation

univan22

Awards
Hey Guys, I am very new to the Forums, but it already has helped me tremendously.
I am looking for a Fat Burner to incorporate into my supplement regimen.
Thank you

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as diet and training are in check look into OL blood shred. It's my current go too other than EC. There are two versions: raw and war. If you can handle yohimbine get raw and if not get war. Both very effective. For non stim you can add in either lipomorph or assassinate.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/bloodshr3d-by-olympus-labs

univan22

Awards
Thank you, and yes, disciplined about diet and training.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I like lipodrene. If you do want DMAA go with the hardcore version. That being said I have never tried OL blood shred.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using EU Fat burner version of Alphamine, and Assass1nate.

they both work well together, then once alphamine is gone i will start on my Bloodshr3d Raw which stacks well with Assass1nate and then switch over to Ignit3 which i feel is slightly stronger than powdered Bloodshr3d. i will also move on and combine this with DCP when the Assass1nate runs out.

Bloodshr3d Raw or War
Ignit3
DCP
SUP3R-7
SUP3R-SHRED
Evomuse Epitome
Evomuse Supernova - if you like topicals

the list above are of all products i would recommend as stated if diet and training are on point for a little extra edge.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I'm personally using cannibal carnage and cannibal Inferno amped from chaos and pain. I must say I'm very happy with the results. Bodyfat 5.5% and with good diet but minimal cardio. I must say these products give me good energy but also suppresses my appetite really well.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I'm looking to get the red sky and try it and will let you guys know my results. Use code: skellie to save

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using EU Fat burner version of Alphamine, and Assass1nate.

they both work well together, then once alphamine is gone i will start on my Bloodshr3d Raw which stacks well with Assass1nate and then switch over to Ignit3 which i feel is slightly stronger than powdered Bloodshr3d. i will also move on and combine this with DCP when the Assass1nate runs out.

Bloodshr3d Raw or War
Ignit3
DCP
SUP3R-7
SUP3R-SHRED
Evomuse Epitome
Evomuse Supernova - if you like topicals

the list above are of all products i would recommend as stated if diet and training are on point for a little extra edge.
anything forskolina?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
anything forskolina?
I am not currently running Forskolin, but could later add it in from the Olympus Essential Line if needed.

as my cut progresses i plan on alternating between stim based fat burners and ECA, Clen and possibly DNP,

also will be using alongside T3 but not without any anabolic substance to to the catabolic effects on muscle.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Supplementing t3 will suppress your natural production so you'll need to replace your natural level to experience any added effects.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Supplementing t3 will suppress your natural production so you'll need to replace your natural level to experience any added effects.
therefore 25 mcg would offer little to no benefit unless a deficiency was present or using to keep levels adequate if using HGH.

also has anyone ever read up of tapering to 12.5mcg for 3 weeks as a way of allowing your body to start producing T3 again without being cold turkey for the 3-4 weeks it usually takes for body to start making its own, or is there complete suppression when exogenous T3 is used.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
therefore 25 mcg would offer little to no benefit unless a deficiency was present or using to keep levels adequate if using HGH.

also has anyone ever read up of tapering to 12.5mcg for 3 weeks as a way of allowing your body to start producing T3 again without being cold turkey for the 3-4 weeks it usually takes for body to start making its own, or is there complete suppression when exogenous T3 is used.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established

As long as there is a large enough deficit for that 3 weeks the pituitary should begin to signal the thyroid. If you are already prescribed thyroid medication quitting cold turkey may be the best option because your body is already under producing and assuming you have been taking super physiologic doses for an extended period of time it may be even harder to get the achieve homeostasis.

compan

compan

Awards
I'm a big fan of the EC stack with added Forskolin 95%.

If you're looking for a heavy hitter, Dexaprine or Dexaprine XR are both strong. Dexaprine has DMAA in it as well, whereas XR does not. Highly HIGHLY suggest if you do go the Dexaprine route that you start with half a cap.

univan22

Awards
Thank you for the recommendations, I am going to try OL shr3d, ordered already!
Diet and training on point, time to get shr3d!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We all have our preferences on what works for our body's when we cut. When I cut, I like to look for something that has forskolin in it. I respond very well to it. OxyMax XT, AlphaMax XT, Anabeta Elite are my 3 favorite forskolin containing products right now. You aren't limited to these products either. As long as ingredients don't overlap in a negative way, you can take a non stim fat burner and stack it with OxyMax XT. Another option would be to stack OxyMax XT with AlphaMax XT or Anabeta Elite. That would help with fat loss, body comp and maintain strength gains (which is hard to do when cutting). Diet and training are always key so if you don't have those two down first, I wouldn't waste my time on supplements. OL shr3d seems to have good reviews as well. Something to look into.

Nutriverse has a 20% off sale on the Performax Labs line and if you use promo code AM5, you can get an extra 5% off I believe.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/search.php?search_query=performax+labs

I'm not sure if they have that same sale for Anabeta Elite but I know the AM5 code should still apply.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the recommendations, I am going to try OL shr3d, ordered already!
Diet and training on point, time to get shr3d!
Sorry, just saw this. Are you going to log it?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We all have our preferences on what works for our body's when we cut. When I cut, I like to look for something that has forskolin in it. I respond very well to it. OxyMax XT, AlphaMax XT, Anabeta Elite are my 3 favorite forskolin containing products right now. You aren't limited to these products either. As long as ingredients don't overlap in a negative way, you can take a non stim fat burner and stack it with OxyMax XT. Another option would be to stack OxyMax XT with AlphaMax XT or Anabeta Elite. That would help with fat loss, body comp and maintain strength gains (which is hard to do when cutting). Diet and training are always key so if you don't have those two down first, I wouldn't waste my time on supplements. OL shr3d seems to have good reviews as well. Something to look into.

Nutriverse has a 20% off sale on the Performax Labs line and if you use promo code AM5, you can get an extra 5% off I believe.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/search.php?search_query=performax+labs

I'm not sure if they have that same sale for Anabeta Elite but I know the AM5 code should still apply.
Is there a guide in this forum on step by step cutting.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a guide in this forum on step by step cutting.
There are multiple threads on it that you can search and read. T nation also has many guides on cutting. I can always help you as well as many other people on this forum. I suggest you start a new thread in the diet or training section so we can get you started on the right path.

univan22

Awards
Sorry, just saw this. Are you going to log it?
Thank you for the recommendations , all as well.
I just returned 10 months ago from a 4 year of doing nothing and just plain fat gain weight.

I lost 28 pounds during the past 10 months and I can see abs again, great muscle tone and fitness level.

My goal is to drop below 10 % fat this year and leading into next year with 5-10 pounds of solid muscle, then log next year.
I may post before and after pics.

Always done competitive sports, so it was fun coming back.

Thank you all, love this forums, great motivation.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
As long as diet and training are in check look into OL blood shred. It's my current go too other than EC. There are two versions: raw and war. If you can handle yohimbine get raw and if not get war. Both very effective. For non stim you can add in either lipomorph or assassinate.

[/url]
This and enduralean are my two favorites.

Og alphamine fans may really like enduralean.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I take levothyroxine, 50 mg a day ... can I take Ignit3 and forskolina without any problems?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC+ a non stim is the best combo IMO.

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
My diet and training are on point and I'm having great success using EC. I was going to add in forskolin, but now am considering Anabeta Elite instead. Is there anything non-stim to aid in appetite suppression? I know ABE is a bulking agent but apparently a lot of people use it on a cut. Suggestions?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My diet and training are on point and I'm having great success using EC. I was going to add in forskolin, but now am considering Anabeta Elite instead. Is there anything non-stim to aid in appetite suppression? I know ABE is a bulking agent but apparently a lot of people use it on a cut. Suggestions?
Some people report appetite suppression on Garcinia Cambogia. It's cheap so worth a shot (SNS makes one for like $5-10, depending if it's on sale or not).

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established