Cutting Cycle

znp_17

Awards
Hello guys, I wanted to do a 6-8 week cut to shredd to 10-12% bf. I‘m currently probably at 15-16%.
I have a apetite issue because I can eat all day I want without getting really full. I tried using ECA Stack and DMHA for apetite suppression but it worked for a week and then it was the same again.
So I wabted to ask if anyone has experience with good apetite suppression supplements (fatburners, Sarms, PED‘s, etc.) and could recommend one for me.
I workout about 10-12 times a week. 6 Times in the gym, 3 Times at the Kickboxing Gym and 2-3 Times Cardio (running). I really struggle to cut down my bodyfat due to my appetite.

I‘m 185cm tall (6‘1) and I weigh about 83 kg (182 lbs) with about 15-16% bf.

My Goal is to reach 77 kg (170 lbs) with around 10% bf.

Thank you in advance.
(And sorry for my bad english grammar)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello guys, I wanted to do a 6-8 week cut to shredd to 10-12% bf. I‘m currently probably at 15-16%.
I have a apetite issue because I can eat all day I want without getting really full. I tried using ECA Stack and DMHA for apetite suppression but it worked for a week and then it was the same again.
So I wabted to ask if anyone has experience with good apetite suppression supplements (fatburners, Sarms, PED‘s, etc.) and could recommend one for me.
I workout about 10-12 times a week. 6 Times in the gym, 3 Times at the Kickboxing Gym and 2-3 Times Cardio (running). I really struggle to cut down my bodyfat due to my appetite.

I‘m 185cm tall (6‘1) and I weigh about 83 kg (182 lbs) with about 15-16% bf.

My Goal is to reach 77 kg (170 lbs) with around 10% bf.

Thank you in advance.
(And sorry for my bad english grammar)
6.1 at 170 lbs is way too small. im 6' and i got down to 170 one time and i was just skin and bone it was not a good look

znp_17

Awards
6.1 at 170 lbs is way too small. im 6' and i got down to 170 one time and i was just skin and bone it was not a good look
I know it is but it‘s „necessary“. Currently I‘m in a higher weight class and I would like to see how I feel with less weight.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can’t imagine. I am 6’1” and I got down to 170 once and I looked like a leukemia patient.

That was after being starved, sleep deprived, and abused for a few months for Uncle Sugar lol.