Cutting and fat loss

Christenson25

Awards
Thinking about taking norco and alphamine together to cut what's the best way to dose these when taking them together.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thinking about taking norco and alphamine together to cut what's the best way to dose these when taking them together.
When do you lift?

I lift in the Afternoon so I go

2 Norco upon waking

2 Alphamine pre workout

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go Alphamine (start at one scoop) pre-workout and Norcodrene (start at one cap) upon waking.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do the same as driven and bayne.

Norco in the AM and Alphamine later on pre workout

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would go Alphamine (start at one scoop) pre-workout and Norcodrene (start at one cap) upon waking.
Yup!
toss in F95 (100mg split into two doses) if you got it
and some Erase Pro as well

Killer Stack

Christenson25

Awards
Should I just take the alphamine as my pre workout? I usually lift late afternoon or in the evening.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I just take the alphamine as my pre workout? I usually lift late afternoon or in the evening.
If you normally take a stimulant product pre-workout I would replace that with Alphamine during your use of the products. Pre-workout is a prime time to take advantage of some of the fat burning benefits of the product (and the additional benefits of HICA on muscle preservation/recovery).

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how is alphamine treating you christenson?