Current Pre-workout

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Stop playing these games and get some CONQU3R already!
Next order I will. Just picked up a few tubs of Ergonine and still have half a tub of Nitraflex left.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RxWhey All-In
2.5G Betaine
2.4G Phosphatidic Acid

DR325

DR325

Awards
Stop playing these games and get some CONQU3R already!
I've been disappointed by so many pre-workout these days that I'm hesitant to shell out for a new one. ANS Ritual was the latest one I tried that I just didn't like. Are samples of CONQU3R available? I do trust the feedback of everyone on here, but I'd still rather try it first.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lotta OL round these parts - damn

I'm running pump city:

1.5 g agmatine
2.5 g tmg
3.2 g beta alanine
7 g l-citrulline

I take 4 acute Fx for a light stim boost if I think I need it. plus more agmatine ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doug Miller gets no love for such a SOLID product line.
Bring on the Core love!

Core Fury is the bomb, still best pre-workout I've used to date, it just covers everything you want for a killer workout.

Jakey

Awards
Defcon 1.

Stim break soon though (will be using High Volume).

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't tried STIMUL8 you should give it a shot. One of the best on the market IMO.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am looking forward to the New Pre-Workout from the folks at Platinum Nutraceuticals
should be a good one !!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
If you haven't tried STIMUL8 you should give it a shot. One of the best on the market IMO.
I have only tried Stimul8 twice with samples from a friend. I may give it a shot again soon though.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Bring on the Core love!

Core Fury is the bomb, still best pre-workout I've used to date, it just covers everything you want for a killer workout.
I love core fury, Core is a very well put together company, very under-looked. I love there MRP and alpha. Doug Miller is a amazing guy trust him and his products!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r Demi-God Edition, Katana, Core Fury, or Max HP
Have them all opened but use them sparingly.
How do you like Katana?
I got a tub on the shelf that I'll start after I finish up MAN game day (just ok for me).
I like the taste of VPX BANG champagne cola, but really is soda + caffeine.
I also like Ceuticore Force MG (CDN company) - good dosage of ingredients without caffeine but has other stims.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Katana = no joke. Great pre-workout. Very overlooked.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Katana = no joke. Great pre-workout. Very overlooked.
The original was perfect. Everything I wanted in my pre.

Haven't retried the reformulation but even if its 1/2 as good it would beat a lot on the market

Jakey

Awards
Defcon 1 is great. Glad to see it getting a little love!
I look at the formula and think it shouldn't be as good as it is. But definitely one of the top preworkouts i've used. Pineapple tastes amazing too.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The original was perfect. Everything I wanted in my pre.

Haven't retried the reformulation but even if its 1/2 as good it would beat a lot on the market
I have the new formula. I wonder why very few retailers carry that brand.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
mt go to pre works are 1.nitramine 2.High volume 3.E.S.P (its killer)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could give our contraband a try its more of a performance blend, or if your looking for a big charge we have our newly released illicit which is very potent.
https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/
Too much stim in illicit for me, but would love to try a sample of contraband (if you can send to CAN)

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
Currently rotating between ErgoBlast, True Grit Pre, Game Day, and Pump Igniter, depending on what I feel like I need at the time.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Newest PreWO in the stable.

Only 1 workout in and I'm liking it.
Clean/useable energy and focus was threw the roof.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I've tried quite a few of the PWO mentioned in this thread .... liked some and others not so much. However I keep coming back to STIMUL8. Loved it well before I began repping for the company. Just took my full scoop about 20 min ago .... fire is lit .... time to go toss some iron around.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
I dig the Defcon 1 too. It does have a good mental focus and the taste ain't bad.

I switch between that, the crazy Mesomorph and my old standby C4 for a week at a time, then take a break and just use H2O.

TheKing7

Awards
Anyone try the hi-tech pharm jacked up and can compare it to the original jacked. I am possibly planning on picking some of it up to give it a try and some mesomorph.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If your looking for something strong then you need to try HyperMax! Stuff is insane at 2 scoops!

Theres a ton of reviews in the product review section!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
If your looking for something strong then you need to try HyperMax! Stuff is insane at 2 scoops! Theres a ton of reviews in the product review section!
carful with this stuff. No joke 1 scoop more than enough

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I got about 8-9 sample PWO packets with my latest nutra-planet order & so far I've tried 6 and every single one has been a let down.
Even Hyde, as mentioned previously was a let down in my book.

I seriously want to try OL's conqu3r but 30$ for 20 servings seems a bit steep.

Think I'm going to give the new c450x a shot.

pcarzola

Awards
I hated Hyde. All stim, no substance.
Ya, i guess its all in what your looking for pwo. For me, its energy. I already have the focus etc. Pair it with some high volume and its game on. Hyde is the only pwo that i havent built a tolerance to.

pcarzola

Awards
I got about 8-9 sample PWO packets with my latest nutra-planet order & so far I've tried 6 and every single one has been a let down.

Conqu3r has a straight amazing profile and i really like OL. However , it did nothing for me in energy or pumps which sounds ludicrous on the pump end. As far as pumps, the nitrates in the high volume is the only thing that worked.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If you look at Conqu3r's profile, I think you'll see that it is one of the most complete, scientifically backed pre/pump formulas available: 2 g of COP, 500 mg of amentoflavone, 6 g citrulline malate, 2 g of high yield glycerol, 1 g agmatine... The list goes on. Premium ingredients at effective doses.

As a consumer myself, I completely understand hesitation to spend over $30 on a product you have not tried, but this truly is money well spent.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I used Pre-Jym forever - I believe in non-prop, science based ingredients...but the flavors have finally gotten to me - can't take it any more. He has new flavors coming though, I hear. I just bought 40 servs of MTS Clash - it was the closest non-prop I could find. But as soon as those are done, I'm going to make my own based on Ergonine, I think. We'll see what the price per serv comes out to after adding bulk CM or Ag (or both).

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Just to add to that, with all these amounts in one scoop, there is zero need to increase dosage so while there are only 20 scoops per tub, that tub still lasts as long, if not longer, than many other pre's.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Conqu3r actually looks great too. Just saw it. Only 2 left at NP though!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, i guess its all in what your looking for pwo. For me, its energy. I already have the focus etc. Pair it with some high volume and its game on. Hyde is the only pwo that i havent built a tolerance to.
Have you tried VPX White Heat?

TheKing7

Awards
I hated Hyde. All stim, no substance.
I have been using the original hyde for awhile. I loved it at first, but your tolerance builds up so quickly. Even with a stim break I feel like I am immune to it anymore.

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
I used Pre-Jym forever - I believe in non-prop, science based ingredients...but the flavors have finally gotten to me - can't take it any more. He has new flavors coming though, I hear. I just bought 40 servs of MTS Clash - it was the closest non-prop I could find. But as soon as those are done, I'm going to make my own based on Ergonine, I think. We'll see what the price per serv comes out to after adding bulk CM or Ag (or both).
I actually thought that Pre Jym tasted ok, it just did nothing for me. On paper it looked fantastic, but in my body? Nothing

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I actually thought that Pre Jym tasted ok, it just did nothing for me. On paper it looked fantastic, but in my body? Nothing
I did at first too, but 6 months later.... bleh (IMO). I actually had some old BioTest "Intense Liquid Flavoring" lying around that I added to it, LOL. As far as feel, I felt the BA obviously, and the caffeine.. not sure the other stuff is "feelable", at least for me. I also used it from Day 1, so I had nothing to compare it too. I think a lot of this stuff is over-blown too... how do you tell an extra rep or two, or a 2.5LB jump... is from a PrWO or just natural progression? Blasphemy! I know :)