Curious about everyone’s TRT Protocol ?

DeweyDJP

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I currently do .2 every 4 days of test e250 or sus 250.
Is this considered a low dosage or normal dosage. ?
I’m am curious of what others are doing with dosage and how often.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
once a week i draw 100mg of test cyp out of vial with 18 gauge drawing needle...take the 18g needle off and replace by screwing on 22g 1 1/2 inch needle....my wife then wipes off a designated spot that i pick for her and jabs needle in my glute...unscrew needle and put in disposable cannister....done!!!

guess i'm lucky to have a former nurse as a wife... :)

DeweyDJP

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
.2 is a measurement of oil does not tell the amount of test. I do 100mg every 3.5 days.
Have you had any issues with shedding hair running 200 a week or no . I know it depends on the person as well
I kind of want to up my dosage but nervous about hair loss.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
87 is pretty low. And no hair issues. Even with blast and cruise but I’m only 27

DeweyDJP

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Gotchya, I’m 29 and I’ve been on 87 for around 7 months. Thinking of trying a to blast a cycle then coming back down to a low cruise. Definitely just sketched about hair loss. I’m probably overreacting honestly.

fitwitlit

fitwitlit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I currently do .2 every 4 days of test e250 or sus 250.
Is this considered a low dosage or normal dosage. ?
I’m am curious of what others are doing with dosage and how often.
150mg trans scrotal compounded cream/daily.(CREAM NOT ALCOHOL BASED GEL)100mg @8-9 am and 50mg@ 6-7 pm.. reason for trans-scrotal delivery is 2 fold: transscrotal daily application to deliver more free T and way more DHT. Especially with low SHBG guys.
I avoid any shots due to avoiding chronic and accumulated inflammatory responses to carrier oils/PUFAs and lipodystrophy and scar tissue. After 20+ years of pinning.

fitwitlit

fitwitlit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
once a week i draw 100mg of test cyp out of vial with 18 gauge drawing needle...take the 18g needle off and replace by screwing on 22g 1 1/2 inch needle....my wife then wipes off a designated spot that i pick for her and jabs needle in my glute...unscrew needle and put in disposable cannister....done!!!

Assuming she always aspirates too. ;)

DeweyDJP

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
150mg trans scrotal compounded cream/daily.(CREAM NOT ALCOHOL BASED GEL)100mg @8-9 am and 50mg@ 6-7 pm.. reason for trans-scrotal delivery is 2 fold: transscrotal daily application to deliver more free T and way more DHT. Especially with low SHBG guys.
I avoid any shots due to avoiding chronic and accumulated inflammatory responses to carrier oils/PUFAs and lipodystrophy and scar tissue. After 20+ years of pinning.
I’ve have heard of the cream before but I don’t know much about it. Sounds super convenient! Especially over the long term. Compared to pinning

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established

Broooo shooting with a 22g? That sounds awful lol. I am on 175mg a week and usually draw with an 18-22g and then shoot with a 1 inch 25 in my delt. I have been wanting to pick up some slin pins to backfill and heat them though to minimize scar tissue.

I used to do legs but it seemed like I always hit something when I would shoot them so I moved to just doing my delts. I also take 1mg adex every mon/wed/fri (I am SUPER prone to estrogen sides, but been debating talking to my doc about backing off a bit to save my joints).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Broooo shooting with a 22g? That sounds awful lol. I am on 175mg a week and usually draw with an 18-22g and then shoot with a 1 inch 25 in my delt. I have been wanting to pick up some slin pins to backfill and heat them though to minimize scar tissue.

I used to do legs but it seemed like I always hit something when I would shoot them so I moved to just doing my delts. I also take 1mg adex every mon/wed/fri (I am SUPER prone to estrogen sides, but been debating talking to my doc about backing off a bit to save my joints).
22g in glute, no issue.

DeweyDJP

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I only use a diabetic needle in my delts and ventrogluteal . Seems to work much better than a regular pin. And no waste.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do 160mg a week, 2 80mg injections in my lower belly with a 5/8" 25g. Been steady for almost a year on this, no AI needed, no hcg as my wife and I are done having kids. Recently added dermacrine at 3 pumps a day and it was the missing link in my trt!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

My entire first cycle was with 21g 1.5in needles lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I do 160mg a week, 2 80mg injections in my lower belly with a 5/8" 25g. Been steady for almost a year on this, no AI needed, no hcg as my wife and I are done having kids. Recently added dermacrine at 3 pumps a day and it was the missing link in my trt!
Every so often I do a sub q shot in the belly but even with 0.2ml it leaves a lump for a few days, I can't see it usually but I can feel it in there and it's always tender. When I was holding more bf I could get away with up to .4 or .5. Now it's always a issue regardless of the volume

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I only use a diabetic needle in my delts and ventrogluteal . Seems to work much better than a regular pin. And no waste.
If you draw your amount and let a air bubble go up towards the plunger it will push out the oil in the needle and you won't get any waste

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every so often I do a sub q shot in the belly but even with 0.2ml it leaves a lump for a few days, I can't see it usually but I can feel it in there and it's always tender. When I was holding more bf I could get away with up to .4 or .5. Now it's always a issue regardless of the volume
I find I only get lumps when I push the oil to quickly.. it's only .4ml at a time so even pushing super slow it doesn't take that long. I have yet to do an IM injection

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I find I only get lumps when I push the oil to quickly.. it's only .4ml at a time so even pushing apart slow it doesn't take that long. I have yet to do an IM injection
The only pain is when you break the skin. 99% There's no difference in feeling between sticking the muscle vs. The fat

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would even go as far to say a 21g doesn't hurt much more then a 25 and a 25 doesn't hurt mush more then a insulin pin. There's not a huge difference at least

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would even go as far to say a 21g doesn't hurt much more then a 25 and a 25 doesn't hurt mush more then a insulin pin. There's not a huge difference at least
i normally use 22g, but when i can't get 22g i can tell a difference and my wife says there is noticeable difference between ease of pushing in plunger........fortunately the times i can't get the 22g are rare....just thought i would mention my experience although i know there is a huge variation in experiences from one user to another.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i normally use 22g, but when i can't get 22g i can tell a difference and my wife says there is noticeable difference between ease of pushing in plunger........fortunately the times i can't get the 22g are rare....just thought i would mention my experience although i know there is a huge variation in experiences from one user to another.
The biggest difference for me is the speed I can push the oil through. I can push 1cc through a 21g in a second or 2, 25g takes about 5 seconds, and slin pin I don't do more then a half cc if that, but it can take like 15 seconds to push oil through that. And that's after I've had the vial sitting in hot water. My comparison in needle size was more related to the pain involved with sticking the needle in

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The biggest difference for me is the speed I can push the oil through. I can push 1cc through a 21g in a second or 2, 25g takes about 5 seconds, and slin pin I don't do more then a half cc if that, but it can take like 15 seconds to push oil through that. And that's after I've had the vial sitting in hot water. My comparison in needle size was more related to the pain involved with sticking the needle in
yeah I typically use a 23g for glutes or VG on a blast but I combine everything into one pin so it’s normally between 2 and 3ml. Pushing that out a 25g or smaller would take me all day lol (plus I struggle to find 1 inch 25s at my medical suppliers 🤷)

I put a 25g sub q for cruise doses though.

the 23g is ok pain wise going through the skin ime. I did almost once forget to switch the 18 Id drawn with and remember only realising when I looked down and saw I was about to stab myself with a fucking harpoon 😂

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
50mg once a week.

DeweyDJP

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you draw your amount and let a air bubble go up towards the plunger it will push out the oil in the needle and you won't get any waste
I’ve never considered that, good idea. I always suck out the excess in the harpoon with a insulin needle until I have enough built up for an injection

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

What does your HDL look like with that heft dose of AI?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After 11 years, I am very basic with my TRT and love it that way because it is simple to maintain, bloodwork is always spot on and if I want to add any adjuncts I can without messing with my test base. 120mg 1x weekly, no AI or HCG.

Draw .18, inject .25 into glute.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After 11 years, I am very basic with my TRT and love it that way because it is simple to maintain, bloodwork is always spot on and if I want to add any adjuncts I can without messing with my test base. 120mg 1x weekly, no AI or HCG.

stop that....i am agreeing with you too much lately

i am going to pick up some needles tomorrow, i think i will try the 25g again...my wife sticks me in glute and last time i went over 22g she complained about it being hard to push plunger in....we will see!!!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

HOLY HELL….3 mgs of adex a week???? And that doesn’t crash your E2? Man I’d be wishing I were dead taking that much. Not saying you’re doing anything wrong at all. That’s the thing about TRT. It’s not cookie cutter at all.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I like the way you think!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
HOLY HELL….3 mgs of adex a week???? And that doesn’t crash your E2? Man I’d be wishing I were dead taking that much. Not saying you’re doing anything wrong at all. That’s the thing about TRT. It’s not cookie cutter at all.
I would imagine that the long term effects on cholesterol would be pretty bad on 3mg a week. I would think the Endo would be looking for ways to drastically reduce that dosage. It's too bad they done prescribe exemestane over adex

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
His HDL is probably 5

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm using 23mg EOD sub-Q/shallow IM. Feel much better then twice per week. Just got blood work done to verify hct and free T.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anyone here started trt and stopped?
Not me….TRT is for life. It is very rare that someone can restart their natural production to a level that they can have a good quality of life. After a period of time on TRT, your natural production is shutdown forever. If someone tells you otherwise, then they don’t have a clue. Dr’s included. There are many dr’s that have no clue about hormone replacement but still prescribe it to their patients.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been on for about 15 years

Azziko

Awards
Not me….TRT is for life. It is very rare that someone can restart their natural production to a level that they can have a good quality of life. After a period of time on TRT, your natural production is shutdown forever. If someone tells you otherwise, then they don’t have a clue. Dr’s included. There are many dr’s that have no clue about hormone replacement but still prescribe it to their patients.
Yes that's not true but okay. it's not "very rare". Most people can go back to their natural test production. But with natural aging it probably might be a little lower and not because of you being shut down.

Azziko

Awards
If someone truly needed to be on TRT, then why would they want to stop it?
Because of any kind of life events that would cause you to stop it? We're not all sheep that want to live in a cage. Some people might have thoughts like living somewhere else where a doctor won't prescribe you it, or living off-grid, etc?
If **** goes down and people are just not able to get it anymore. Are you going to start acting like a dying swan?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember not that long ago @thebigt 's doctor took him off his TRT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember not that long ago @thebigt 's doctor took him off his TRT.
no, it's been several years ago... @Chuck Diesel very generously supplied me with some of his products that helped quite a bit.

VA red flagged my RBC and doc pulled me off trt...around 6 months later he put me back on at half dose-from 200mg weekly down to a 100mg which is where i've stayed....

they said it was polycythemia but i think it was due to the supplements i was running...i try and stop most supplements before bloods now and haven't had issue since.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because of any kind of life events that would cause you to stop it? We're not all sheep that want to live in a cage. Some people might have thoughts like living somewhere else where a doctor won't prescribe you it, or living off-grid, etc?
If **** goes down and people are just not able to get it anymore. Are you going to start acting like a dying swan?
I’m going to keep my answer simple. You started another thread asking advice on TRT because your labs showed you were low. You were given advice. Now you want to act like a smart ass like you’ve been on TRT and have successfully come off of it with no adverse effects. You’re not even on TRT.

If you’re living off grid and you’re a diabetic and insulin dependent what are you going to do? You could prob eat twigs and berries and survive but your quality of life will suck to eventually your health will get worse and you’ll probably have organ failure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to keep my answer simple. You started another thread asking advice on TRT because your labs showed you were low. You were given advice. Now you want to act like a smart ass like you’ve been on TRT and have successfully come off of it with no adverse effects. You’re not even on TRT.

If you’re living off grid and you’re a diabetic and insulin dependent what are you going to do? You could prob eat twigs and berries and survive but your quality of life will suck to eventually your health will get worse and you’ll probably have organ failure.
trt doesn't add years to your life--but it sure adds life to your years.