• Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man you are so right T!!
RIP-Jim Fixx!!!
i read his book many years ago when i 1st started running regularly and that quote is very close---just substitute running for trt, lol.

it's relevant though-eh?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RIP-Jim Fixx!!!
i read his book many years ago when i 1st started running regularly and that quote is very close---just substitute running for trt, lol.

it's relevant though-eh?
Man he wrote the runner’s bible!

Yeah it’s very relevant. In all honesty I wish I didn’t have to pin test every week but the benefits sure outweigh the alternative.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man he wrote the runner’s bible!

Yeah it’s very relevant. In all honesty I wish I didn’t have to pin test every week but the benefits sure outweigh the alternative.
yes, even my 'measly' 100mg weekly makes a significant difference....but actually in the long run i think the least amount that keeps feeling 'NORMAL' is 100% best for overall health as i get older....overall health has become my priority over muscle size as i'm getting older, lol....actually now-a-days i would take a lower time on 7k than adding weight to bench:)

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, even my 'measly' 100mg weekly makes a significant difference....but actually in the long run i think the least amount that keeps feeling 'NORMAL' is 100% best for overall health as i get older....overall health has become my priority over muscle size as i'm getting older, lol....actually now-a-days i would take a lower time on 7k than adding weight to bench:)
I’m 48 and I pin 100mgs per week. In my trough in the low 800’s. I feel good there. What’s really odd is I’ve always needed an AI even at 100mgs. I’ve taken .25 mgs of adex twice a week when I pin. For the past month I’ve stopped taking the adex. I seem to feel better and I’m having to sides. I plan on staying off of it until October when I have my labs unless I start having sides.

Azziko

Awards
I’m going to keep my answer simple. You started another thread asking advice on TRT because your labs showed you were low. You were given advice. Now you want to act like a smart ass like you’ve been on TRT and have successfully come off of it with no adverse effects. You’re not even on TRT.

If you’re living off grid and you’re a diabetic and insulin dependent what are you going to do? You could prob eat twigs and berries and survive but your quality of life will suck to eventually your health will get worse and you’ll probably have organ failure.
The point is if you are on TRT, many doctors say you'll just return to your previous levels in most cases when you get off it the right way.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The point is if you are on TRT, many doctors say you'll just return to your previous levels in most cases when you get off it the right way.
Many Dr’s are not well versed in hormone replacement. You asked a question regarding this in another thread but stand firm on what you’ve heard or read that if you stop TRT you’ll return to your previous levels. If you believe that, then why even ask the question in the first place? Go over to the anti-aging thread and post your question there and I will guarantee the high majority will tell you what I said. You know why? Because us guys on TRT have lived it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m 48 and I pin 100mgs per week. In my trough in the low 800’s. I feel good there. What’s really odd is I’ve always needed an AI even at 100mgs. I’ve taken .25 mgs of adex twice a week when I pin. For the past month I’ve stopped taking the adex. I seem to feel better and I’m having to sides. I plan on staying off of it until October when I have my labs unless I start having sides.
i'm less than a month shy of 63rd birthday, been on trt for over a dozen years and have never been prescribed a prescription AI, though i do run otc AIs like virtus on occassion when i want to cut some weight.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Then I guess taking steroids won't affect peoples hpta either, cool.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
200 cyp a week. Trying to move towards 150 as I believe 200 puts me just over.

21 to draw 23 to inject
Funny when I was 20 years old my first cycle I drew and pinned with the same 21!

Just coming off a blast at 400
Test was 349 two weeks after last injection

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woops just read that. I use 18 to pull.
21 when I was young and dumber. If there is such a thing lol

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woops just read that. I use 18 to pull.
21 when I was young and dumber. If there is such a thing lol
I’ve got one better than that….when I was first prescribed TRT, my urologist, who claimed to be super knowledgeable on TRT, had me drawing AND pinning with an 18 gauge! I didn’t know any different at the time until I starting looking into it.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve got one better than that….when I was first prescribed TRT, my urologist, who claimed to be super knowledgeable on TRT, had me drawing AND pinning with an 18 gauge! I didn’t know any different at the time until I starting looking into it.
My urologist just did the same to me for first ever injection. Sent me home with two more syringes w/ 18g for next two weeks before bloods again. Needless to say I ordered 23g 1" needles immediately, but man my quad is sore two days later lol.

Doc has me on 200mg once a week for the first 3 weeks then will adjust after bloods one week after third injection.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My urologist just did the same to me for first ever injection. Sent me home with two more syringes w/ 18g for next two weeks before bloods again. Needless to say I ordered 23g 1" needles immediately, but man my quad is sore two days later lol.

Doc has me on 200mg once a week for the first 3 weeks then will adjust after bloods one week after third injection.
Yeah that 18 gauge is like a harpoon. I use 23 gauge 1” now

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
stop that....i am agreeing with you too much lately

i am going to pick up some needles tomorrow, i think i will try the 25g again...my wife sticks me in glute and last time i went over 22g she complained about it being hard to push plunger in....we will see!!!
Bro you gotta try doing shallow IM with a backloaded slin pin. It’s so effortless. I even started pinning my pecs cause it’s so easy.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I came off of trt after 1.5+ years with a few good blasts of Var/NPP/Proviron during that time. Doses ranged from 10mg ED prop to E4D enanthate 250mg. Used HCG intermittently and played around with peptides also. I think the proviron and HCG allowed me to recover yet the verdict is still out(awaiting labs).

Ran a 4 week PCT and actually think I may have recovered. Been off 3 months and take M-Test at a low dose for precautionary. Will get bloods soon the check levels. Only negatives I have experienced are less of that that alpha feel, less desire to work out, and less libido. These aren’t low not but I would say normal as before they were all very hight. Still bust solid nuts, testicles regained fullness/size, and strong desire for sex 1-2 times a week and wake up with very strong morning wood 5/7 mornings. 37 years old.

I came off due to a diminished sense of well being, inability to relax, and a lack of empathy. I did have to donate blood while on to keep my RBC’s in check but problems persisted. I am now able to experience positive emotions like joy and peace more easily and frequently now.

Posting if people have questions and it can be of help to someone considering coming off.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe I still have good strong test production. Been cruising blasting since late thirties. Been under a doc for 5years? 45 years old.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Have Any of you Guys tryed an alternative form og androgen replacement

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
What does your HDL look like with that heft dose of AI?
Sorry for such a late reply. I haven't had my cholesterol tested in a year or so, but was in normal range on last blood draw (insurance issues have halted my ability to afford bloods for a little bit... I am due for them though). I'm considering backing off my Adex a bit as I did drop my test dose from 200 down to 175. I probably am causing more issues than I'm helping, but when I was on 200mg a week my estrogen fell normal on 3mg adex a week. You guys have me debating just dropping to 2mg until I can afford to get bloods.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just mess with the dosage bro, but a lot of guy can avoid an AI all together on TRT, including me

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Just mess with the dosage bro, but a lot of guy can avoid an AI all together on TRT, including me
I'm pretty susceptible to estro sides which is why they put me on so much. I'm going to dial back to 1mg mon/thurs instead of mon/wed/fri and see how my joints do. I've noticed a lot of joint pain as well as super slow digestion which is another estro issue. So we'll see what happens!

mlair

Awards
150mg trans scrotal compounded cream/daily.(CREAM NOT ALCOHOL BASED GEL)100mg @8-9 am and 50mg@ 6-7 pm.. reason for trans-scrotal delivery is 2 fold: transscrotal daily application to deliver more free T and way more DHT. Especially with low SHBG guys.
I avoid any shots due to avoiding chronic and accumulated inflammatory responses to carrier oils/PUFAs and lipodystrophy and scar tissue. After 20+ years of pinning.
Have you noticed inconsistent testosterone lab values with the cream? My values are all over the place on the same dose. Also, do you control e2? If so, how and what level do you keep E2?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I currently do .2 every 4 days of test e250 or sus 250.
Is this considered a low dosage or normal dosage. ?
I’m am curious of what others are doing with dosage and how often.
[/Qbottom.
200 Test Cyp / week
100 Monday and Thursday injections
No AI
Occasional Stanogen (topical epiandrostrone)

I recently did some bloodwork, and realized my Pregnenalone and DHEA were rock bottom. I started 10 mg Pregnenalone and 25 DHEA a few days back.

My mood and sleep have both been ****. I can say for certain these nerosteroids (or lack there of) are rhe cause. We shall see.

I'm going to switch to Dermacrine once it arrives, and do some bloodwork in a month or so.

Next Blast January 2023 😁

Last edited: