Cubsfan 1st time DAA w Athletix FormulaX

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that sucks, I'm usually a super responder to stuff. I got a work out in Saturday I need to update. The aggression is insane, I feel so pissed. Sucks that I fall into that
Group of people with stomach issues...
You gave it a nice run cubsfan. Too bad about DAA.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not much to update lately I have been focusing on cardio still. My lico arrived yesterday finally.
I have taken around 1 gram of daa from the formulax last few days. Any benefit in such small dose?

I have 1 month till Wisconsin Dells, so my plan will be:
Cardio, cardio, cardio. Lifting, mostly high reps. Cardio cardio lol
Eating better, I'm still 304, from 312 ish when I started

Sun I was 299, but I messed up and had pizza hut.

My supps will be unsponsered: licogenix, div1, WF,GM, and iforce compete.
I also have a bottle of compound 20 that I'm not sure what to do with. It came in the test powder order, luckily my buddy bought the test powder from me since it's daa also.

I may start new log since this title is formulax related. Unless JD or anybody thinks using formulax at about 1 gram daa (1/3scoop) a day would be beneficial to the lico/div1/possible Compound 20 stack.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Not much to update lately I have been focusing on cardio still. My lico arrived yesterday finally.
I have taken around 1 gram of daa from the formulax last few days. Any benefit in such small dose?

I have 1 month till Wisconsin Dells, so my plan will be:
Cardio, cardio, cardio. Lifting, mostly high reps. Cardio cardio lol
Eating better, I'm still 304, from 312 ish when I started

Sun I was 299, but I messed up and had pizza hut.

My supps will be unsponsered: licogenix, div1, WF,GM, and iforce compete.
I also have a bottle of compound 20 that I'm not sure what to do with. It came in the test powder order, luckily my buddy bought the test powder from me since it's daa also.

I may start new log since this title is formulax related. Unless JD or anybody thinks using formulax at about 1 gram daa (1/3scoop) a day would be beneficial to the lico/div1/possible Compound 20 stack.
\
Not sure but you should be able to just go modify the first post here and change title.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't believe the title can be changed, may have to ask a mod

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Room for another rep in here ;)?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You still running the Lico and Division 1?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You still running the Lico and Division 1?
Sure am, I'm about a week into lico, and have 1 week left of div1. I have kept the 8lbs off that I lost on 2 Weeks of formulax. I can tell lico is kicking in because I see more veins. The one thing I really miss is the aggression formulax gave me. I just haven't been able to kill cardio, the way I did while using formulax.

libido is still high on lico/div1.

Once div1 is gone next week, I may add the compound20 I got. I wonder if lico and compound20 is ok to mix lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure am, I'm about a week into lico, and have 1 week left of div1. I have kept the 8lbs off that I lost on 2 Weeks of formulax. I can tell lico is kicking in because I see more veins. The one thing I really miss is the aggression formulax gave me. I just haven't been able to kill cardio, the way I did while using formulax.

Once div1 is gone next week, I may add the compound20 I got. I wonder if lico and compound20 is ok to mix lol
Aggression from formula x with cardio? Hmmm. I'm doing HIIT today I may just have to try some preworkout! Usually on cardio days I'd take it before bed!

Don't see why c20 and licogenix couldn't be mixed. I've taken a few AIs in my time with fatburners and had no problems... Erase, erase pro, and lico with alphaT2, EC stack, and dexaprine.... Respectively.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah thats fine, Licogenix stacks great with fat burners.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aggression from formula x with cardio? Hmmm. I'm doing HIIT today I may just have to try some preworkout! Usually on cardio days I'd take it before bed!

Don't see why c20 and licogenix couldn't be mixed. I've taken a few AIs in my time with fatburners and had no problems... Erase, erase pro, and lico with alphaT2, EC stack, and dexaprine.... Respectively.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
I figured they would be ok together. as far as cardio, I hate it. Prob why I'm super fat. But the nad/lclt/daa in formulax had me killing it. Sucks I Had to drop it. I have added iforce compete for the lclt and other goodies, but it not the same. Maybe it was placebo, but 8lbs loss had to be the increase in intensity

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured they would be ok together. as far as cardio, I hate it. Prob why I'm super fat. But the nad/lclt/daa in formulax had me killing it. Sucks I Had to drop it. I have added iforce compete for the lclt and other goodies, but it not the same. Maybe it was placebo, but 8lbs loss had to be the increase in intensity
Just got back from the gym. Man you weren't kidding. It took a few minutes to fully get going... mixed Compete + Formula-X. Almost tossed in a little Craze but didn't want to spoil the taste that Compete/Formula-X have!

I know what you mean now about the aggression! Felt it once it kicked in at about the 5 minute mark. Nothing was stopping me ;)!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Late but IN kill shiz

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing really to report. Had a wedding on Friday, took all weekend to recover... For the people just jumping in, I am no longer running the formulax due to stomach issues with daa.

I am running unsponsored licogenix/div1..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got back from the gym. Man you weren't kidding. It took a few minutes to fully get going... mixed Compete + Formula-X. Almost tossed in a little Craze but didn't want to spoil the taste that Compete/Formula-X have!

I know what you mean now about the aggression! Felt it once it kicked in at about the 5 minute mark. Nothing was stopping me ;)!
Man I miss that. I wish compete gave me that feeling alone, but it doesn't :(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was it a fun wedding?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was it a fun wedding?
from what I remember lol. My wife was a bridesmaid, so I just drank a lot while waiting for her to take pics etc.
I did end up spending some time in wife beater showing of my little arms

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from what I remember lol. My wife was a bridesmaid, so I just drank a lot while waiting for her to take pics etc.
I did end up spending some time in wife beater showing of my little arms
aha nice man!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even though I stopped this log due to my stomach issues with DAA, I wanted to drop back in and update the run I had on licogenix. This was my second time using the product.

Increase in libido, this is prob my favorite part
Veins showing thru all my fat lol
Starting weight 310 ending weight 300, no change in diet or training and lost 10lbs

Licogenix will continue to be one of my go to supps

Thanks again to JD for the formulax, sucks my body hated daa

uvawahoowa

Awards
Even though I stopped this log due to my stomach issues with DAA, I wanted to drop back in and update the run I had on licogenix. This was my second time using the product.

Increase in libido, this is prob my favorite part
Veins showing thru all my fat lol
Starting weight 310 ending weight 300, no change in diet or training and lost 10lbs

Licogenix will continue to be one of my go to supps

Thanks again to JD for the formulax, sucks my body hated daa
How would you compare it to other AIs?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you compare it to other AIs?
I have yet to try erase, but I have tried some of older ones 6oxo, bromo etc.. What I like most is at 4 caps per day I have no joint issue at all. Even at 6 caps I just felt slight ache. Running an ai standalone never does a whole lot for me, besides dropping some weight. I had planned on having the daa with it. But I am really happy dropping 10lbs with no change in training or diet

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are some great changes in that amount of time, nice job!