ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll check it out, I ran into their website as well.

Let me know if it’s something you would put a little money in.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me know if it’s something you would put a little money in.
Me, myself after looking at the chart it’s a scary entry point. I’ve lost too much money this year on more than a handful of decent looking projects to recommend anything after a run up like this one went through.

If short term swing trading is your game, I still suck at it LOL!

If you are considering long term, I would do what I did with Safemoon and Shiba, follow the projects every day and get comfortable with it and buy in when that chart looks less risky to buy in. If they run AMAs try to listen to them, see how active they are with the community. I can’t know looking at it for a day or 2.

That’s the absolute best advice I can give hope your cool with that as I still consider myself a crappy trader

I’ve only succeeded with 3 cryptos in my crypto career, DOGE which I held for 4 years before selling, and I’m nicely green with Safemoon and very green with Shiba. I think I made a little off of TRX too after 4 years so make that 4.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here some simple DD. Looking from the sidelines, looks like a growing social presence, and profitable.

https://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/qqzl9g
So there is “social presence” which we want, but we also want activity. A good place to look if your considering in and out trading after a massive run up on a crypto like this is to try to measure national sentiment, one indicator is what people are searching on Google.

Check out the search engine on Google Trends. They chart it for you too. If it’s dipping then be careful.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So there is “social presence” which we want, but we also want activity. A good place to look if your considering in and out trading after a massive run up on a crypto like this is to try to measure national sentiment, one indicator is what people are searching on Google.

Check out the search engine on Google Trends. They chart it for you too. If it’s dipping then be careful.

For example we know Shiba has been dipping, in comparison to Google trends…

IMG_2424.JPG

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 things for this post...

First, here's a video for one of the Harmony alts I'm in. It's been very profitable for me.

Next, anyone concerned with China Evergrande default? Considering setting some stop losses overnight so if triggered, I can buy back in lower.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all, have you heard of the ‘whale Joe Velde’ pump group? If so it genuine or a scam?
Seems all wrong but doesn’t mean it’s not real in the crazy world of crypto!
Also, anyone in on or have opinions good or bad on evergrow or bitrise?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 things for this post...

First, here's a video for one of the Harmony alts I'm in. It's been very profitable for me.

Next, anyone concerned with China Evergrande default? Considering setting some stop losses overnight so if triggered, I can buy back in lower.
You think Evergrande may effect the crypto market?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi all, have you heard of the ‘whale Joe Velde’ pump group? If so it genuine or a scam?
Never heard of him. Those coins I never heard of but evergrow just bounced off around 15 (not including all the zeros) twice looking to consolidate after a huge run. Bitrise bounced off of roughly around 2350 3 times already after a huge run and testing it for a 4th time so it going to bounce which would be good, or if it breaks it, it may dip hard.

Anything you like about those two projects since I dont know anything about them?

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of him. Those coins I never heard of but evergrow just bounced off around 15 (not including all the zeros) twice looking to consolidate after a huge run. Bitrise bounced off of roughly around 2350 3 times already after a huge run and testing it for a 4th time so it going to bounce which would be good, or if it breaks it, it may dip hard.

Anything you like about those two projects since I dont know anything about them?
In all honesty I’m totally new to this and was advised to try and get in early on something. I read a couple of articles online how evergrow was the new shiba etc etc. Checked out the very enthusiastic telegram group, saw that it was flying up then rushed to buy in. Predictably bought at the ATH. It’s been pretty crap ever since but they appear to have some decent plans (subscription content platform announced so far, imminent listing on 6 exchanges and other stuff to come apparently). Bitrise, similar story but I less apparently going for it, just jumped in really. Nothing heavy though.
Have a look into it and see what you think. I’d be interested in a honest opinion.
Are these pump groups a thing or more a scam. Seems unethical at best but we’re all here to (try and) make money I guess?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

im so happy that its availble on coinbase with a small fee .. started my position ..next loading zone 41 for me

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got some more too!
nice .. im keeping coinbase to swing trade ( maybe after it knocks out a zero ) and hold my main one in bitmart for ever.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all honesty I’m totally new to this and was advised to try and get in early on something. I read a couple of articles online how evergrow was the new shiba etc etc. Checked out the very enthusiastic telegram group, saw that it was flying up then rushed to buy in. Predictably bought at the ATH. It’s been pretty crap ever since but they appear to have some decent plans (subscription content platform announced so far, imminent listing on 6 exchanges and other stuff to come apparently). Bitrise, similar story but I less apparently going for it, just jumped in really. Nothing heavy though.
Have a look into it and see what you think. I’d be interested in a honest opinion.
Are these pump groups a thing or more a scam. Seems unethical at best but we’re all here to (try and) make money I guess?
Everything is always going to be the “next” Shib, or whatever is the next big will follow with the “next” of that.

Crypto and Stock bull runs always suck in new traders with serious FOMO (fear of missing out) and often including myself in the past get drained big time.

Bull runs are generally great for in and out trading but you have to be sharp and leave ahead still on the ride up or soon after the ride down knowing your not going to sell on the top. Only a very small percentage of people ever sell on top. Rookies generally hold to long and end up bag holding for a long time.

Check out my recent posts today about charts and see the ones I posted which covers a little more what I’m talking about in regards to bull runs.

I’m mostly out of the crypto market other than I have my eyes on topping off my personal 1 or 2 plays if they drop low enough.

I do glance at cryptos for fun but I’m not going to be able to research most of them deeply, that really has to be on you, but I do like sharing basic crypto information and passing in my personal experiences especially failures in the crypto world. I just don’t have time and energy for it as my hands are already full. I am very mildly plotting future moves but that’s just casual staying in touch with the crypto universe.

On another note, the best time to risk and gamble a early project is when nobody is buying, crypto winter they call it. Or after a crypto tanks after an initial period of excitement following with their fundamentals continuing to grow.

Reactions: UKG
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah… cause it’s annoying to remove anything from BitMart xD
yup saw someone do it cashapp .. sell coin to usd/bitcoin .. and then send the btc to cashapp .. migth be the easiest way .. but i dont know if they would let me do $1mil transaction lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You think Evergrande may effect the crypto market?
Yep; the couple hours following that FUD is when btc and alts dipped. Still haven't recovered. Sheeple being sheeple.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been waiting for Shibarium since last spring, that one is going to kill those high eth gas fees and allow a far more friendly experience on Shiba Swap. One of the reasons Ive held on to Shiba when I was going on my liquidate almost everything into Safemoon festival lol.

This way we dont need eth v2 to make our world better.

One thing I wonder is if they will be able to change the code so they can implement tokenomics and increase burn? They would probably have to fork Shiba but I wish they did that, that would be killer.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow thats our big celebrity? If he is getting involved with Ryoshi's Vision that token might take off. Thats a music project.

They just dumped off another 30 million of those each and evenly to all xShib holders last night. Those that buried Shib day one now have 129 million worth.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to learn alot about crypto watch an episode of Crypto Banter and watch Sheldon Sniper go through charts and also how they go through various market news.

Here is today's episode. They have chapters on their episode so its easy to skip topics such as monkey ball.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to learn alot about crypto watch an episode of Crypto Banter and watch Sheldon Sniper go through charts and also how they go through various market news.

Here is today's episode. They have chapters on their episode so its easy to skip topics such as monkey ball.
Everyone should watch the chapter ^^^ on Bitcoin, at about 17:48 about last nights bitcoin plunge, why it happened and on the importance of buying in at the right entry points.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I don’t know that guy, but basically all “pump groups” are a scam. The leader and founders start the pump but sell as soon as all the normal people start buying who they call “bag holders”. It’s a standard scam formula, so be careful.

I think there are basically 2 strategies: 1. buy and hold top coins for the long run.

2. Research “upcoming” coins and just put in whatever you can afford to lose. Might get lucky and get the next Shib, might get in on a rug pull or other scam. More research should help eliminate scams.

TL:DR scams everywhere especially in crypto!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
And if you find an awesome token come tell us here!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick question

Any1 here have Coinbase wallet app ? If so how does it differ from just Coinbase app( which I have Ada, algo, shiba in it )

Does the “wallet” app will allow me to get more variety of coins ?

Thanks

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Happy I got in Saitama. Like SHIB, a lot of room to grow, and it will have a lot of growth over the course of a year. Get some while you can, even if it’s a little bit.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy I got in Saitama. Like SHIB, a lot of room to grow, and it will have a lot of growth over the course of a year. Get some while you can, even if it’s a little bit.
I got that on my watchlist as I’m rooting for you!

A couple of youtubers I follow touched up on that as well.

I think they are coming out with a wallet?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got that on my watchlist as I’m rooting for you!

A couple of youtubers I follow touched up on that as well.

I think they are coming out with a wallet?
I think it’s a wallet, maybe even their own ecosystem, like SHIB. 1/3 of SHIB hodlers, so I expect good things as the growth multiplies.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it’s a wallet, maybe even their own ecosystem, like SHIB. 1/3 of SHIB hodlers, so I expect good things as the growth multiplies.
If it’s low market cap it has plenty of room to grow, doesn’t even need to be the “next” Shib.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question

Any1 here have Coinbase wallet app ? If so how does it differ from just Coinbase app( which I have Ada, algo, shiba in it )

Thanks
I just downloaded it and signed in with my regular Coinbase account, didn’t charge to do that. Check it out!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it’s low market cap it has plenty of room to grow, doesn’t even need to be the “next” Shib.
Right, didn’t mean like that. They both will succeed and be their own thing :) and they have burns and reflections.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick question

Thanks
I have it. You can get decentralized coins through the wallet, that you cannot get through Coinbase yet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have it. You can get decentralized coins through the wallet, that you cannot get through Coinbase yet.
I’ll probably sign up for it if and after my freaking AMC squeezes and I have money to invest.

I really want to diversify into high market cap cryptos long term and I really like how they are FDIC protected (if I read right.)

I also have to research and consider staking % in various platforms, also Safemoon exchange will be universal tokenomics for all coins (if I understood correctly) so maybe I mix stuff around.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll probably sign up for it if and after my freaking AMC squeezes and I have money to invest.

I really want to diversify into high market cap cryptos long term and I really like how they are FDIC protected (if I read right.)

I also have to research and consider staking % in various platforms, also Safemoon exchange will be universal tokenomics for all coins (if I understood correctly) so maybe I mix stuff around.
Hate that squeeze is taking so long, but if it happened after the 1 year hold mark, then patience paid off.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question

Thanks
Voyager has a lot of coins, some are sold as Robinhood style but it’s easy to know which ones are transferable. Here is a full list of transferable tokens.

IMG_2443.JPGIMG_2444.JPGIMG_2445.JPG

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool .. yeah none that I want ( sandbox & saitama
Supposedly you can get Saitama now in Coinbase wallet without using uniswap, you can swap eth directly to Saitama in coin wallet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supposedly you can get Saitama now in Coinbase wallet without using uniswap, you can swap eth directly to Saitama in coin wallet.
Ok so now I just realized there is both a coinbase wallet and also coinbase pro on top of the regular coinbase app.

Also, I thought Pro charged a monthly fee, doesnt seem like that is the case unless Im missing something?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so now I just realized there is both a coinbase wallet and also coinbase pro on top of the regular coinbase app.

Also, I thought Pro charged a monthly fee, doesnt seem like that is the case unless Im missing something?
Umm, I have regular Coinbase, so not sure what the difference is with pro.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check it out just use your regular Coinbase log in. I think there are a ton more cryptos for sale in there.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Shytoshi has spoken #SHIB

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
No monthly fees on Pro, the buy/sell fees are lower and can be A LOT lower depending on trading volume.

Interface is more complicated but you can program buys and sells at specific prices, which is awesome for swing trading.

Same login as normal Coinbase, but it’s a separate app so have to send your coins/funds over to use it.