ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMG_0251.JPG

More companies will accept SHIB as payment, and more mainstream exchanges will allow SHIB trading. More bullish by the day. Plus future burning of the coin to keep deflationary.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This project is interesting…pay once, store forever, decentralized…doesn’t seem to have any real competitors.

IMG_2370.JPGIMG_2371.JPGIMG_2372.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decentralized censorship resistant cloud computing, and token is still far below its ATH.

IMG_2373.JPGIMG_2374.JPGIMG_2376.JPGIMG_2377.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ETH, BTC up = safemoon & shib crashing :(

we will rise :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats funny about crypto is when it goes up people wish they had gotten in at half the price, and when it pulls back half the price people want nothing to do with it even with the same project fundamentals.

Isnt that strange?
lol yup .. buy high sell low gang

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ryoshis Vision now up over 1,000% eating a zero!

IMG_2382.JPG

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ryoshis Vision now up over 1,000% eating a zero!

View attachment 209654
In other news, I’m trying to recover my BitMart account through their service ticket. I switched phones, and did not save my Google Authenticator. Now it’s a pain in the butt to get access.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found an ethereum gas tracker, as you all know congestion can have a significant effect on gas costs.

As of right this very moment it costs $142 to swap on Uniswap.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What you think about MANA @ax1

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know anything about it, but I did hear about it popping recently but I really dont know anything about the project.

Just looking at the chart without knowing the project and catalysts, MANA just had a huge pop has small pulled back/correction and testing around the 2.70s....The current conservative mind I have Id want to see it consolidate for a while longer before I considered entering it, as of now it looks high risk.....but as I always say in the crypto world it can pop to Pluto at any moment.

So 2 things about me, after earlier this years bull run I have a more conservative attitude of jumping in plays especially long term after a pop. There are going to be heavy pullbacks after every large pop, and looking at charts every day (not alot of time though) I just see this being a high risk market going after those that just popped several hundred.

Im looking at the website, it seems to be a specific niche that looks interesting. If I wanted in as a long term project Id absorb myself with the community and fully understand it in and out and follow the chart for just a bit.

Personally Im slowly looking at stuff Facebook is onto but decentralized. Decentralized cloud computing, storage, rendering, stuff like that but Im out of the buying market for a while. I posted a couple yesterday and yesterdays CryptoBanter episode about the future crypto market was very convincing. He didnt mention it but MANA does look worth spending time researching.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon has tanked all the way back almost into the 30s….I’m rooting for it to go back into the 20s again, if it does and I have funds I’ll push my holdings up to 5 billion. If not I’ll just ride it out.

The longer the price stays down before the project matures the more reflections go out.

IMG_2387.JPG

SHIB is all the way back in the low 60s, I have no personal intentions of buying more.

IMG_2388.JPG

LEASH pulled back over $1,000!!!!! Some bag holders out there.

IMG_2389.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This project is interesting…pay once, store forever, decentralized…doesn’t seem to have any real competitors.

View attachment 209640View attachment 209641View attachment 209642

Damn, this popped $20 a token since I posted it yesterday!

I couldnt buy it though, not sure I would have even if I had funds unless I was being risky and aggressive swing trading.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my favorite youtubers Stock Moe very briefly covers mana minute 12:35, hope that helps you, nothing in depth but I think he feels the same way I do in terms of risk due to recent run up. I usually listen to his whole video’s on his crypto perspectives even though I’m on my own unique path.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One of my favorite youtubers Stock Moe very briefly covers mana minute 12:35, hope that helps you, nothing in depth but I think he feels the same way I do in terms of risk due to recent run up. I usually listen to his whole video’s on his crypto perspectives even though I’m on my own unique path.

From what I’ve heard, it’s a longer hold, with projections from 7 to 10 dollars.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My crypto portfolio looking sad with SHIB dippy dipping. Good thing I went through AMC craziness.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My crypto portfolio looking sad with SHIB dippy dipping. Good thing I went through AMC craziness.
Damn I didnt look at that all day. Thats the crypto world, it happens every time. If you play long term your just looking for those that popped hard to consolidate and find a new bottom and stay there for a while and establish a nice support. If it consolidated around there 1/2 year to a year thats a good sign....if it explodes again so be it. I guess no lambo this weekend, LOL!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn I didnt look at that all day. Thats the crypto world, it happens every time. If you play long term your just looking for those that popped hard to consolidate and find a new bottom and stay there for a while and establish a nice support. If it consolidated around there 1/2 year to a year thats a good sign....if it explodes again so be it. I guess no lambo this weekend, LOL!
I’m perfectly fine, took advantage of dips. I’ll be happy in the future, even if it won’t turn to millions, 5 to 6 figures is possible.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So learned about eth network fees. Got some Eth, went to swap for Saitama, and it’s giving me this 160 dollar fee… no thanks for now. Those fees change based on congestion right @ax1

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So learned about eth network fees. Got some Eth, went to swap for Saitama, and it’s giving me this 160 dollar fee… no thanks for now. Those fees change based on congestion right @ax1
They are crazy right now thats for sure. Based off congestion. Thats what I mean you have to go hard and have full conviction in your gamble at the gas fess right now. If you make thousands you forget all about it lol. It kepts me from buying Ryoshi's and I already kinda regret it, but not really because I had dumped that into my other play and still made some green.

Here is that gas fee checker website again so you can check without needing to go through all the trouble.

Ill remind you the Binance Smart Chain BSC tokens arent that bad....they are much more commonly rug-pulled though so be careful.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep in mind the prices likely wont go dramatically down until either crypto winter comes back, which it will or Ethereum v2 comes out.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep in mind the prices likely wont go dramatically down until either crypto winter comes back, which it will or Ethereum v2 comes out.
Around midnight it should be lower than now right?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Around midnight it should be lower than now right?
I dont know I can only guess that may be the case that late night early morning hours may help but I rarely have been transacting on it as of late.

The value of ethereum also factors in, so if its going to shoot up to $10k they better have v2 out soon!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont know I can only guess that may be the case that late night early morning hours may help but I rarely have been transacting on it as of late.

The value of ethereum also factors in, so if its going to shoot up to $10k they better have v2 out soon!
So weird that Bitcoin and Eth is going down, after all the news the past day should of made them go up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So weird that Bitcoin and Eth is going down, after all the news the past day should of made them go up.
If you read the charts, 1,3,6,12 month you can see there is plenty of room for them to drop back down again. There isnt enough of an established bottom yet from where we are now.

On the 3 month it looks like Bitcoin is consolidating nicely this past 1-2 weeks even with the recent tiny dip, but Ethereum looks like it needs to catch steam at some point but that being said TA doesnt guarantee movement other factors can change that. With eth some pullback after its recent run is very acceptable if it starts consolidating for a while.

Keep in mind Im still learning technical analysis dont take what I say as set in stone.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you read the charts, 1,3,6,12 month you can see there is plenty of room for them to drop back down again. There isnt enough of an established bottom yet from where we are now.

On the 3 month it looks like Bitcoin is consolidating nicely this past 1-2 weeks even with the recent tiny dip, but Ethereum looks like it needs to catch steam at some point but that being said TA doesnt guarantee movement other factors can change that. With eth some pullback after its recent run is very acceptable if it starts consolidating for a while.

Keep in mind Im still learning technical analysis dont take what I say as set in stone.
I just had my wife make a BitMart account, and picked up some Saitama there. It will be a winner, or a dud, but either way, put in what I could lose.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just had my wife make a BitMart account, and picked up some Saitama there. It will be a winner, or a dud, but either way, put in what I could lose.
Thats probably the way to go for the time being....Not sure if Saitama does tokenomics but Bitmart did their people right with Safemoon and $160 just to buy in 1 time and needing to pay that much gas a 2nd is a bit extreme unless you play high risk and go heavy. Then when you need to cash out its gas fees all over again.

WTF Vitalik, where is v2????????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is how much I got with tokenomics on decentralized holding 4.35 billion Safemoon

3 past weeks through this little bull run with higher volume and dip (you get it both way) earned 23 million Safemoon tokens. Also, Im counting 3 weeks since that when I last wrote in my notes my total.

Current value earnings
23 million x current price 0.00000404 = $92

And if it was at........
recent peak bull run price(5zeros653)=$150
All Time High Price (4zeros1194)=$274

This is hopefully just the beginning, Safemoon is a sleeping giant. Once volume picks up as the token has more utility reflections will be far more dramatic. Thats if people embrace the platform no guarantees.

Last edited:

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts in here on evergrow and bitrise? Both look quite promising to me but I’m totally new to all this and could be just believing the hype on the telegram groups etc?!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is how much I got with tokenomics on decentralized holding 4.35 billion Safemoon

3 past weeks through this little bull run with higher volume and dip (you get it both way) earned 23 million Safemoon tokens. Also, Im counting 3 weeks since that when I last wrote in my notes my total.

Current value earnings
23 million x current price 0.00000404 = $92

And if it was at........
recent peak bull run price(5zeros653)=$150
All Time High Price (4zeros1194)=$274

This is hopefully just the beginning, Safemoon is a sleeping giant. Once volume picks up as the token has more utility reflections will be far more dramatic. Thats if people embrace the platform no guarantees.
I took out my initial investment out of safemoon and left 1 billion to ride out the gamble. Moved that initial to Harmony Universe which is just under a cent. Here's the link to their project:

By the way, for those following along, check out this comparison and notice MTV. Lots of room for growth. Screenshot_20211104-100451_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn safemoon under 40

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im really hoping it dipped back down in the 20s just one last time before the next few projects are released :)
lol long as it shoots back up to 40-50's ..im with it

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took out my initial investment out of safemoon and left 1 billion to ride out the gamble. Moved that initial to Harmony Universe which is just under a cent. Here's the link to their project:

By the way, for those following along, check out this comparison and notice MTV. Lots of room for growth. View attachment 209722
A billion has alot of long term potential if its successful. If volume alone hits 1 oblivion a day thats $50 a day in passive income. That $50 is amount of tokens worth that days price, you will get $50 every day no matter what the price is.

Its a long shot of course but not impossible if they do everything right and people go to the exchange and really use it as well as the other projects.

Just theoretical stuff and Im not saying this will happen :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol long as it shoots back up to 40-50's ..im with it
Im betting that it will be worth much more than that. Well I hope or else Ill be on here eating mad crow!

We did have some more whale sell off this past week which is good, the sooner they sell the better. Overall in the whale dominance department we are in far better position than DOGE and SHIB for comparison and alot of other cryptos.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

By the way, for those following along, check out this comparison and notice MTV. Lots of room for growth. View attachment 209722
Im trying to look this up, is "Harmony Universe" an independent token?

Is this project directly associated with Harmony? Or is it 3rd party?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn safemoon under 40
On decentralized my wallet increased value overnight we are at 425 right now, we hit lowest 401 rock bottom at 9 last night. Thats coinmarket cap.

I see bitmart is under 40 as I type this though, but thats their market which is still their correct true price.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On decentralized my wallet increased value overnight we are at 425 right now, we hit lowest 401 rock bottom at 9 last night. Thats coinmarket cap.

I see bitmart is under 40 as I type this though, but thats their market which is still their correct true price.
yup diff everywhere but -3% down

overall .. still sitting good and no plans to sell
SHIB X 10
Safemoon X 3

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup diff everywhere but -3% down

overall .. still sitting good and no plans to sell
SHIB X 10
Safemoon X 3
What do you mean by x 10 and x 3? Your up 10 times on shib and .............?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im trying to look this up, is "Harmony Universe" an independent token?

Is this project directly associated with Harmony? Or is it 3rd party?
The token is actually Arb, because it was formerly known as Arbiter Universe. It is available on Lootswap and it's still super young. It was approved for the Harmony Grant which is huge and shows that Harmony does endorse the project.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I may as well post this too:
A play-to-earn fantasy crypto gaming ecosystem on the Harmony blockchain.

Cosmic Universe will be coming out with a game hopefully Q1 2022, maybe Q2. NFTs already being released. So far I have a couple wizards for the game. Land NFTs coming soon. I believe the game will be an RPG. The 2 coins used for the game are Magic and Cosmic.

Troll will be releasing their main game by end of year I believe. For now, they have a few free play games on here: https://www.trollarcade.one/
They occasionally do tournaments on telegram to earn Troll coins as well. Main site is here:

Troll Guild is a laid back community that loves games and competitions. Our goal is to create a place where all can come to play, earn and compete against other Trollers through games games games http://Trollguild.com

Lots of cool stuff on Harmony Blockchain.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The token is actually Arb, because it was formerly known as Arbiter Universe. It is available on Lootswap and it's still super young. It was approved for the Harmony Grant which is huge and shows that Harmony does endorse the project.
I just checked my wallet for the first time in a while, and Viper is now a full $1!

I gained over 400 when I was staking about $100 worth of one. Just waiting for them to be unlocked.