Crypto currency

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought a lot of Solana before it shot up in price, probably the smartest move I made all year. I recommend SOL because of the NFT marketplace. It costs way too much in fees to sell NFTs on ethereum, but SOL opens doors for the average person to join in on buying/selling NFTs.

Same with Tezos, which is recently gone up above $7.

My biggest mistake this year.. buying Shiba Inu as soon as it hit coinbase pro.. the price was inflated and I didn't realize it, basically it was missing a 0 so I paid way more than I should have. Coinbase fixed this the next day and I lost over $330. I'm glad I didn't put in more, but it hurts to lose that much that quick.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like that was fake news

Litecoin Prices Tumble After Fake Press Release Links Cryptocurrency To Walmart
A release on the GlobeNewswire network, linking Walmart to Litecoin, has been reported as fake by multiple media agencies and removed from the Reuters newsfeed.
Wtf lmfao!!!!!

Glad I wasn’t in on that.

Was a Litecoin holder back in 2018, they used to call it bitcoin’s “silver” at that time. And yes I lost money on that after the collapse….although every penny left that I invested in 2018 is now recycled fully into Safemoon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CoinMarketCap is 163 which is usually in line with Trustwallet

Aloe if people go by CoinGecko and that just hit 17

IMG_2101.JPG

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone still holding Shiba? Apparently it'll be listed on binance.us tomorrow at 9am. Incoming pump?
@ax1 @GQdaLEGEND
Oh cool thats great news...Im iron holding Shiba its my #2 crypto holding, been maintaining at least some good diversity in my crypto portfolio.

Thats good news! If it pumps or not, well I hope so but this is one Im just going to see what happens over the next few years unless I hear something.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is ALGO going to be the winner' in TradFi's blockchain push? Is the price right to buy now?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone still holding Shiba? Apparently it'll be listed on binance.us tomorrow at 9am. Incoming pump?
@ax1 @GQdaLEGEND
oh wow great news .. i only have i think around 21mil .. only down $10 at the time ..so its around my avg would love a pump

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is ALGO going to be the winner' in TradFi's blockchain push? Is the price right to buy now?
would have to dig more into it .. quick glance
1 Week +19%
1 Month +110%

i usually dont like to buy at high and wait for pull backs .. i had an alert set up last week for 1.90 under .. but hey might never get it lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody can predict tomorrow but we can see the 1 week, 1 month and 3 month chart and its gone up dramatically and hasn’t built what I think is a lot of long term support yet. I mean it can run, it can drop or it can continue to consolidate which would be the best thing for a while. The past 6 days look decent so I would look for that to continue as long as possible building support at around that $2 mark,. That’s without myself doing dd understanding the project, ecosystem and without evaluating sentiment and those are also all important to measure risk.

If there was a crash it’s possible this may be effected heavily.

IMG_2110.JPGIMG_2111.JPGIMG_2112.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those who has coinbase .. do yall take advantage of the "Learn & Earn"

Looks like on my account i just earned 3FET for watching a video & taking a quiz .. and they have it for GRT earn $4

wondering if anyone does these and what we can do with $ we earn , if we can transfer and buy ADA etc with it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Figured it out .. pretty cool .. i only purchased ADA and recieved all the others free watching tutorials .. i guess its a nice way for them to suck pple in to buy more

if any1 doesn't have coinbase - https://www.coinbase.com/join/sarpau_p
im def loving the ease of it .. as ive only had bitmart before and its a pain to deal with it

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looks like on my account i just earned 3FET for watching a video & taking a quiz .. and they have it for GRT earn $4

wondering if anyone does these and what we can do with $ we earn , if we can transfer and buy ADA etc with it
I did it earlier this year for XLM and another one which I forgot what that was... and I confirm its easy and legit. They should be your real shares that you can do whatever you want with it, at least that was my case.

Now Im motivated to see if I can earn more so Ill check it out again.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did it earlier this year for XLM and another one which I forgot what that was... and I confirm its easy and legit. They should be your real shares that you can do whatever you want with it, at least that was my case.

Now Im motivated to see if I can earn more so Ill check it out again.
Def log in and take advantage .. free $$

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I've earned almost $80 total doing these within the past year.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've earned almost $80 total doing these within the past year.
Nice .. got any good ones where you’re like ohh I’ll add my own $$ on top of it

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
@sinewave3
how did you purchase it on coinbase ? when i look at it saying untradeable ?

do you have to buy usd first and then transfer it ?
Yeah I originally bought some XRPon Coinbase and left most of it there. I could transfer it off. I bought the rest in December after XRP got delisted off Coinbase and other places. I think I bought it on Bitrue which is kinda like KuCoin it with different promotions.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anybody outside of NY see Shiba on “regular” Coinbase? People are saying it’s in there but I don’t see it, it’s blocked.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anybody outside of NY see Shiba on “regular” Coinbase? People are saying it’s in there but I don’t see it, it’s blocked.
i just got an email from them saying availble on coinbase .. yeah maybe someone can confirm it

ofcourse new yorkers cant have good things

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice .. got any good ones where you’re like ohh I’ll add my own $$ on top of it
Honestly.. I usually let them go up a little bit then convert them to another currency I believe in. I do think GRT is a good one in the long run, as it's like the Google of blockchains.

Today has been awesome though, SHIB is officially on coinbase and my portfolio is looking good right now!! I don't usually bet on meme or altcoins but I think this one has a bright future.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly.. I usually let them go up a little bit then convert them to another currency I believe in. I do think GRT is a good one in the long run, as it's like the Google of blockchains.

Today has been awesome though, SHIB is officially on coinbase and my portfolio is looking good right now!! I don't usually bet on meme or altcoins but I think this one has a bright future.

yeah if the price is right, i wouldnt mind selling them .. will look into GRT .. thanks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Shiba released a new coin not long ago and airdropped it to xShiba holders (staked) called Ryoshi - $Ryoshi's Vision. Have over 28 million of them already simply for staking 180 million Shiba.

Just in case people here havent heard about that, we will see what they will do with that.
You have to be careful, Im not positive since I didnt dig deep into this yet, but there is also a Ryoshi Token (The Shib Father) out there which I dont believe has anything to do with Shiba.

Im not a trillion percent positive but I believe these are the links about them.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the shib and safemoon army

Hopefully in 5-7 years we will be saying this but in 100k’s area lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
India Covid Relief posted about their remaining Shiba...they are down to 20% (some 10 trillion left) that was dumped to them (Vitalik's "burn" wallet that he donated) and transferred it out to another wallet that they will post about details in a few days. The 80% was transferred into almost 400k in funds which is worth about 85 million dollars in today's value.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon will have another AMA this Sunday on Twitter.

In other news, todays update fixed my issue on my older Android Tablet, as of tonight Im finally in the Safemoon Wallet!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Safemoon will have another AMA this Sunday on Twitter.

In other news, todays update fixed my issue on my older Android Tablet, as of tonight Im finally in the Safemoon Wallet!

View attachment 208555
How u like it ? Used the buy button ? Not like u don’t have enough lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How u like it ? Used the buy button ? Not like u don’t have enough lol
I would have tested it but right now you can only buy eth and directly swap it for pSafemoon which I would rather avoid.

Im able to check and here is a sample of how much it may cost you using the buy button.

$100 of eth will cost you $5 in transaction fees (direct fees for Wyre) and $2.64 in Network fees (fees paid to mining or network fee.) $500 would cost $17.30 in transaction fees and still only $2.64 in network fees.

Since I dont want to buy eth I am unable to see if the buy button works in New York as of yet.

So Id say the charges are rather reasonable especially compared to what Ive seen with that other company Simplex.

The Safemoon wallet does have Binance Smart Chain wallet built in, so if you use Trust Wallet to buy (or send) regular Binance Coin and use Trust Wallet to then swap it for Binance Smart Chain then it will automaticly show up in the Safemoon wallet (assuming you used the seed phrase from Trust to Safemoon Wallet) and you can swap it directly in the Safemoon Wallet very easy without needing to go to Pancake Swap.

So they have had 4 app updates, the latest allowing 168 default fiat currencies, they are getting there and will be adding as they go along...but it have its basic functions, send/receive/scan. Other crypto's will get on there before you know it.

Its going to take some time but they are certainly getting there. My account is in the red for sure but it really doesnt bother me at all right now, Im eying end of year or next year for them to really get the ecosystem down.

Safemoon is not a crypto, its an entire company, you will see.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rumors are rumbling Bonfire may have possibly rugpulled…it has 330k holders, and they already are promoting a new coin called Embr, so be careful.

7 day chart

IMG_2136.JPG

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In other news, in the future a change in 10% fee is being looked at in order to promote higher exchanges and day to day use between wallets without reducing overall tokenomics. Im catching up to today AMA there i more coming out.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In other news, in the future a change in 10% fee is being looked at in order to promote higher exchanges and day to day use between wallets without reducing overall tokenomics. Im catching up to today AMA there i more coming out.

View attachment 208577
Heard lil bit of ama a&w and plans look strong

Heard they will implant in future in wallet where it will show you what u bought and how many reflections you earn day/weekly/months

I guess that’s available on site I didn’t knew but putting it on a wallet in future sounds nice

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up a lil bit more of ADA

keeping an eye on ALGO .. looking at around 1.55-1.58 if it dip, ill pounce

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nope did it dip to that level ? i see it at 1.70 right now

i never got alert on my bitmart .. will see how the day plays out .. cant keep an eye on it due to busy at work .. but does seem like a great buy

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope did it dip to that level ? i see it at 1.70 right now

i never got alert on my bitmart .. will see how the day plays out .. cant keep an eye on it due to busy at work .. but does seem like a great buy
It touched 1.57 at 8:30 this morning in Stocktwits and Bitscreener.

I had a feeling this one was going to dip hard a few days ago.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It touched 1.57 at 8:30 this morning in Stocktwits and Bitscreener.

I had a feeling this one was going to dip hard a few days ago.
ahh i had it at 1.55 no wonder never got an alert

yup ..but with BTC & ETH down over -8% each .. i dont expect much cyrpto to move .. def a nice buying opportunites .. i bought ADA to soon .. but long term hold anyway ( makes me feel better lol )

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I bought the dip, nabbed a few GRT at .66 Surpised this hasn’t caught on, the use case seems good.

Put in a sell on my CELO, hope it fills. Bought a bit of that a while ago without much research and it has not done much…

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought the dip, nabbed a few GRT at .66 Surpised this hasn’t caught on, the use case seems good.

Put in a sell on my CELO, hope it fills. Bought a bit of that a while ago without much research and it has not done much…
nice catch .. which app are you using ? coinbase ?

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everything is wholesale right now, I'm putting damn near every penny I have into crypto. grt, bat, xlm, xtz, algo, ada, chz

What are you guys buying while prices are low?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything is wholesale right now, I'm putting damn near every penny I have into crypto. grt, bat, xlm, xtz, algo, ada, chz

What are you guys buying while prices are low?
Im out for a while but at least I enjoy earning some “interest” along the way.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im out for a while but at least I enjoy earning some “interest” along the way.
curious are you earning interest in coinbase ?

that is something i want to get into

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
curious are you earning interest in coinbase ?

that is something i want to get into
Not at all actually, I quoted “interest” because I didn’t exactly mean it that way.

I earn a ton on Safemoon, also earn enter-art and GMR which are similar tokenomics.

I also earn shiba, bone, and eth staking Shiba, although it’s disappointingly minimal.

Also earn a tiny bit of Viper with a small amount of one/viper pool I have staked.

Safemoon is the one I look most forward to, of course the current cash value is minimal but I’m gaining 10s of millions (26 million since august 10th) and my mind is set in its future potential value.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not at all actually, I quoted “interest” because I didn’t exactly mean it that way.

I earn a ton on Safemoon, also earn enter-art and GMR which are similar tokenomics.

I also earn shiba, bone, and eth staking Shiba, although it’s disappointingly minimal.

Also earn a tiny bit of Viper with a small amount of one/viper pool I have staked.

Safemoon is the one I look most forward to, of course the current cash value is minimal but I’m gaining 10s of millions (26 million since august 10th) and my mind is set in its future potential value.
ahh okay i see what you meant

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NFT trading will be in Shibaswap soon!

The system will help with token burn as well.

IMG_2151.JPGIMG_2152.JPG

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
nice catch .. which app are you using ? coinbase ?
Yup I am using Coinbase pro mostly, also like KuCoin. Both make it easy to set a basic buy or sell price.

I staked some on KuCoin, just testing it out. They have a lens on there too but not sure how much I want to put in there. I would love it is Coinbase came out with their Earn product, but SEC is threatening them.

I have Eth I want to stake but don’t want to lock it up on Coinbase until later 2 comes out. Thinking Lido or Rocketpool. Have some other coins I want to get yield on/lend might try blockfi or balancer or curve. Tired of them just sitting on Coinbase want that interest!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Caught algo at 1.66 for 86coins

Curious how this 4% apr works

No more buying till next month lol