ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure what you're asking, so I'll just shotgun some answers. lol
On Viperswap and Lootswap which are both on the Harmony blockchain, there's several bridged coins like 1Matic which follow actual Matic, so I can swap from ONE to 1Matic to Loot to Viper to whatever else offered there through Metamask. There seems to be new Harmony Dex's every other week coming out, sucking the money out of one into another. But, if I buy it early, then sell when the actual farm opens up, sell it at the top and make some quick gains. I'm done with actual farming. The IL ruined my ONE investment. Viper went from way over $1 down to $.19 and Loot went from $1/1.80 (where I bought in) now down to $.02. Had I not gotten involved in the farms, I'd be sitting on about $10k worth of ONEs. Instead, I have between $3-4k worth of equivalent garbage, and over 100k useless Loot tokens and 10k useless Viper tokens. Sure, maybe it'll all recover when lending for Viper comes out or the games on Loot come out, but I'm full of FUD, particularly the doubt. So, I'll swing trade it and hope for a hail Mary touchdown or zero.
I never let go of the small amount of loot/viper, what I noticed was the rewards came way down. Now have a little over 400 viper from my initial $100 ONE play (before farming) ….I’m just leaving it and forgetting about that see what happens next year, probably won’t cover my Lambo, but maybe a used Yugo?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never let go of the small amount of loot/viper, what I noticed was the rewards came way down. Now have a little over 400 viper from my initial $100 ONE play (before farming) ….I’m just leaving it and forgetting about that see what happens next year, probably won’t cover my Lambo, but maybe a used Yugo?
Yep. Maybe it'll cover 1 mortgage payment lol

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shiba Inu now available on Coinbase Pro!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon having its biggest apocalypse yet, millions of dollars dumped it briefly touched the 13s shortly before. CTO Hank resigned (or asked to resign, who knows)

Reflections are awesome today, not having money to buy more isnt, lol.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Safemoon having its biggest apocalypse yet, millions of dollars dumped it briefly touched the 13s shortly before. CTO Hank resigned (or asked to resign, who knows)

Reflections are awesome today, not having money to buy more isnt, lol.
Lots of safemoon resignations lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That youtuber Safemoon Whale dumped and deleted his youtube and twitter account. That was a shocker if you listened to his goals enough. He was raising funds to light up the tallest building in the world with the ad too, wonder how that will turn out.

Other than that, Im either sinking with the ship or shooting to the moon in a few years, I am still a believer 95%.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
made my first ever purchase on coinbase - ADA

monthly purchase of $150 .. only 55-60/per month .. but looking to build up slowly over time.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That youtuber Safemoon Whale dumped and deleted his youtube and twitter account. That was a shocker if you listened to his goals enough. He was raising funds to light up the tallest building in the world with the ad too, wonder how that will turn out.

Other than that, Im either sinking with the ship or shooting to the moon in a few years, I am still a believer 95%.
As we saw just 2 weeks ago, one successful product launch and it'll fly again. They just need to get some products out.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The COO Jack is now gone! Safemoon dipped down into the 12s earlier this morning.

Personally, Im still holding and willing to risk my entire pot, but I think when companies get big that this is a fairly normal process, although its going to take a little time to confirm this is the case with Safemoon.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
made my first ever purchase on coinbase - ADA

monthly purchase of $150 .. only 55-60/per month .. but looking to build up slowly over time.
You mean you put in $150 and planning on investing $60 a month from here on?

I hope you crush it with ADA, its certainly one of the more reputable projects out there. I remember that one cracked above a dollar back in early 2018 and it wasnt too long before it was in the single digit pennies (as low as 2 cents!) for a couple of years.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You mean you put in $150 and planning on investing $60 a month from here on?

I hope you crush it with ADA, its certainly one of the more reputable projects out there. I remember that one cracked above a dollar back in early 2018 and it wasnt too long before it was in the single digit pennies (as low as 2 cents!) for a couple of years.
sorry that was confusing how i worded it

but i mean every month dropping $150 on ada

i love the direct buy on coinbase, auto purchases monthly

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know man, I think putting any money into that Safemoon sinking ship is essentially throwing it in the trash. There is one thing to be a believer and another to be blind to what is happening. That thing is a turd.

On the other hand- congrats to all the early ONE holders. We made some bank yesterday. Now for a reset to buy back in.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know man, I think putting any money into that Safemoon sinking ship is essentially throwing it in the trash. There is one thing to be a believer and another to be blind to what is happening. That thing is a turd.

On the other hand- congrats to all the early ONE holders. We made some bank yesterday. Now for a reset to buy back in.
its just like stock .. for ex someone dumped 500bil token .. a single person did that ..so yeah you should expect it to tank hard

on the other hand, i get what you mean .. hopefully with this wallet release will put alot of people at ease and bring in new users.

for me SHIB & SAFEMOON .. only put in what you can lose .. i think i put in $350 only .. $250 in safemoon and $100 in shib .. its like a lottery that i think can pay out in 5-10 years hopefully

def wouldn't suggest it if someone is struggling with $ and need all of their paycheck ( seeing this in AMC people crying when it tanks .. like be smart and you shouldnt be investing )

just my thoughts .. these .00000$$ are all gamble and lottery

BTC, ETH, ADA i think all have a great purpose and great future ahead.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys up to date on AABBG.X ? Looks like coin backed by gold.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

They are building an entire ecosystem including their own blockchain and exchange, its not throwing it in the trash. Same thing could have been said about ADA when it dropped from $1.30 to 2 cents, or Bitcoin that was $20k and dropped to 4k back in 2018. Ethereum in 2018 was $1400 and tanked down to the 100s in the same year, people buying at that time were buying a sinking ship.

Of course its a risk, but there are strong reasons for investment that we have discussed here these passed few months, nothing has changed and Ive seen it all with just about every one of them over the years, thats not to say Safemoon will prosper but this is more than just a "belief" play for me, its a early project high risk high reward investment that I put in only what I can afford to lose.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys up to date on AABBG.X ? Looks like coin backed by gold.
I bought a couple hundred bucks worth when it first came out and then it shot to some $800 in overall value and then tanked below $200 and I got rid of it. That was back in march or something.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, thats the one they say (at least claim) their coin is backed by gold reserves. I havent look into it since I sold off months ago.
yup need to do some research .. but yeah they say AABBG is tied to 0.1 gram of gold price

has their own wallet .. wonder if thats what caused the spike from .04 to .50+ and then selloff

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup need to do some research .. but yeah they say AABBG is tied to 0.1 gram of gold price

has their own wallet .. wonder if thats what caused the spike from .04 to .50+ and then selloff
I think that happened during the wallet release,that’s what I remember now when I had it then I sold it off for a small loss. At that time the gold backing had a lot of FUD and people were trying to post DD to disprove it and just for that time I made the right call selling it as it tanked alot more.

Odds are that money went into AMC lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that happened during the wallet release,that’s what I remember now when I had it then I sold it off for a small loss. At that time the gold backing had a lot of FUD and people were trying to post DD to disprove it and just for that time I made the right call selling it as it tanked alot more.

Odds are that money went into AMC lol
haha hopefully will make way moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in AMC

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha hopefully will make way moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in AMC
Also at that time when AABB spiked, that was when everybody in the world was just dumping into the next meme penny stock, being fairly new into the stock market at that time, that certainly wasnt a great introduction of what is norm.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon had a surprise live AMA today on twitter, it was extremely assuring and bullish. They are just evolving and changing culture, just normal restructuring and taking action to get to the next step. It was actually imho the best AMA they ever had and revealed a little more of whats down the pipeline. If I run into a summary of what was talked about Ill post it here.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Latest Safemoon updates, coverage of yesterday’s AMA addressing all the FUD.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How come I never noticed this one until today, ALGO (Algorand)

Look at 1 month and 1 year chart, it’s #19 on market cap as well.

IMG_2067.JPG
IMG_2068.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny you brought that up .. saw this ok Coinbase when I bought ada

algo I believe also gives 4% apy
Someone asked a question about which coin provided the best tech going into the future, and alot more than anything people were mentioning ALGO. Some mentioned XLP, ADA, One, and a couple of others but ALGO was the most bought up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Someone asked a question about which coin provided the best tech going into the future, and alot more than anything people were mentioning ALGO. Some mentioned XLP, ADA, One, and a couple of others but ALGO was the most bought up.
Ill start monthly accumulation on ALGO as well since can be purchased on coinbase , I wish xrp was tradeable on Coinbase

I reallly like direct purchase from bank account ( might not be good short term like greenmachine says lol )

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ax1

People on Reddit are saying Safemoon is dead. What's your opinion?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1

People on Reddit are saying Safemoon is dead. What's your opinion?
Im as bullish as I ever have been, been covering this alot in the crypto thread. This is a long term play, the wallet is almost out with built in swap and buy feature, they are moving to a better v2 token, they will have their own exchange and if all goes well by end of this year or early next year be on their own independent blockchain.

The company had a few people let go (or resigned) after the wallet release missed its release date after a few security flaws came to fruition in the final minute (the wallet never came out, all was well) and people going crazy with FUD. Safemoon is restructuring and hiring better people to fill a few roles including COO, something many raising companies do as they grow, its normal.

Thats my opinion though, Im just mad AMC hasnt shot up yet or else Id buy billions more today at its current price (and yes Id be buying into other cryptos I like too.)

I could be wrong, this is a risky game but I feel great about it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im as bullish as I ever have been, been covering this alot in the crypto thread. This is a long term play, the wallet is almost out with built in swap and buy feature, they are moving to a better v2 token, they will have their own exchange and if all goes well by end of this year or early next year be on their own independent blockchain.

The company had a few people let go (or resigned) after the wallet release missed its release date after a few security flaws came to fruition in the final minute (the wallet never came out, all was well) and people going crazy with FUD. Safemoon is restructuring and hiring better people to fill a few roles including COO, something many raising companies do as they grow, its normal.

Thats my opinion though, Im just mad AMC hasnt shot up yet or else Id buy billions more today at its current price (and yes Id be buying into other cryptos I like too.)

I could be wrong, this is a risky game but I feel great about it.
Okay, so the people on Reddit are just haters and spreaders of FUD in regards to what's been going on with Safemoon. Kind of like the people that can't stand AMC.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so the people on Reddit are just haters and spreaders of FUD in regards to what's been going on with Safemoon. Kind of like the people that can't stand AMC.
I mean you cant rule everything out but the reactions are rather phony to anyone mature enough to understand a growing process with a company. You have to pay attention while trying to filter out the bs, its really toxic on Reddit but I still go there and try to take my emotion out before I click those links, hahha....most importantly I barely post there so thats good. Ive seen so much all year with AMC as well dating all the way back to January, its certainly been a wild toxic ride on social media.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Ill start monthly accumulation on ALGO as well since can be purchased on coinbase , I wish xrp was tradeable on Coinbase

I reallly like direct purchase from bank account ( might not be good short term like greenmachine says lol )
I still have some xrp on Coinbase. I could transfer it off and sell, but I am holding in hopes that it will be back if there will be some traction in the lawsuit.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still have some xrp on Coinbase. I could transfer it off and sell, but I am holding in hopes that it will be back if there will be some traction in the lawsuit.
I moved mine to Uphold. Happy with that platform

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sinewave3
how did you purchase it on coinbase ? when i look at it saying untradeable ?

do you have to buy usd first and then transfer it ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw someone doing the wallet preview .. looks like the restricted states wont be able to buy it directly from wallet ( even with VPN since the card needs to be validated by your address )

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice .. was just gonna post this too

Hopefully apple users get it sometimes this month too.. regardless great news.
I’m on old Android 7 and can’t continue after using seedphrase, been working on getting the word out there to fix the bug. Continue button is missing.

I just have a older android tablet but iPhone and iPad are my main devices.

Safemoon is jumping up was in the 13s and will be in the 16s soon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m on old Android 7 and can’t continue after using seedphrase, been working on getting the word out there to fix the bug. Continue button is missing.

I just have a older android tablet but iPhone and iPad are my main devices.

Safemoon is jumping up was in the 13s and will be in the 16s soon.
oh yea its diff where you look .. i was monitoring bitmart ( which is always the highest .. touched 18 and now at 16)

seen the new site > https://safemoon.net looks pretty clean now and i did hear about the wallet not working 100% on live stream

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

whoa those green candles :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yea its diff where you look .. i was monitoring bitmart ( which is always the highest .. touched 18 and now at 16)

seen the new site > https://safemoon.net looks pretty clean now and i did hear about the wallet not working 100% on live stream
Wow that looks great….

Now this below is what I’m most bullish in, that and the blockchain. If you look at other exchange tokens a lot of them did extremely well.

IMG_2100.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, Litecoin made a partnership deal with Walmart.

looks like that was fake news

Litecoin Prices Tumble After Fake Press Release Links Cryptocurrency To Walmart
A release on the GlobeNewswire network, linking Walmart to Litecoin, has been reported as fake by multiple media agencies and removed from the Reuters newsfeed.