Crypto currency

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, this thread is 79 pages long.. I want to learn more, but don't think I can make it through every page of this..

Mining.. Is it more profitable than buying shares? I'm assuming that my son's hi tech gaming PC probably couldn't handle mining, correct?

Is there somewhere I could go to learn the ins and outs of mining?

Thanks!
I never was too advanced with that but a few years ago I did use a program called "Nicehash" that automatically mines out various coins and pays you out in bitcoin. You have to do stuff like turn off your malware to install the software though.

I did that before I bought a house, I had included electricity and took every advantage of that. Nicehash has a calculator that you put in your electric bill fees and lets you figure out if its profitable or not.

Nicehash is probably the easiest method to earn something. Im out of touch with mining as of late though so hopefully someone else knows something.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you go to the nicehash website, you can enter your graphics card data and they will tell you how much you can make per day. It might be a little less than that.

Nicehash aligns your computer stats with the best algorithm to run, couldn't be easier. Just sign up and let it run 24/7. For example, it generally has me mining ethereum and pays out in bitcoin.

A high end RTX3080 graphics card makes $5-12 per day depending on price of bitcoin and demand. I think around $6.70 per day for my machine at the moment.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's a curious conversation that I had about an hour ago.. I don't EVER trust people through these fb messages. I usually just like to pump them along just to see what they say..
Screenshot_20210818-220103_Messenger.jpegScreenshot_20210818-220115_Messenger.jpegScreenshot_20210818-220141_Messenger.jpegScreenshot_20210818-220145_Messenger.jpegScreenshot_20210818-220151_Messenger.jpeg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this thread is 79 pages long.. I want to learn more, but don't think I can make it through every page of this..

Mining.. Is it more profitable than buying shares? I'm assuming that my son's hi tech gaming PC probably couldn't handle mining, correct?

Thanks!
Personally I feel like mining is an old fashioned way of securing networks/blockchains. Staking is the future: no need for special video card or fancy Antminer, no big electricity bills, easier to learn.

Lots of coins support staking, Ethereum is going to switch from proof of work (mining) to proof of stake in probably a year. Soon it will just be bitcoin that can be mined.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
But if you do start mining, be sure to let us know how it goes!

I have a friend who got lucky and scored a few video cards, supposedly makes about $6-10 a day on each of the main cards plus a couple bucks off an old one. Not bad but not sure about their electricity bill.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But if you do start mining, be sure to let us know how it goes!

I have a friend who got lucky and scored a few video cards, supposedly makes about $6-10 a day on each of the main cards plus a couple bucks off an old one. Not bad but not sure about their electricity bill.
Depending on what someone starts with, they can earn that much staking and farming.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never was too advanced with that but a few years ago I did use a program called "Nicehash" that automatically mines out various coins and pays you out in bitcoin. You have to do stuff like turn off your malware to install the software though.

I did that before I bought a house, I had included electricity and took every advantage of that. Nicehash has a calculator that you put in your electric bill fees and lets you figure out if its profitable or not.

Nicehash is probably the easiest method to earn something. Im out of touch with mining as of late though so hopefully someone else knows something.
Ever heard of this

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks!
The reality is that mining at this point is not that profitable and you are FAR better off investing, staking, and looking at providing liquidity in LPs.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a ALOT of pressure on that project right now because this price is baking in the belief that Charles will actually meet a deadline for once. He already slipped it a month but that didn't do a ton to the belief so we'll see.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Safemoon mildly parabolic!
2-millionths of a penny per share??

I just can't see how they can afford to track ( buy/sell/trade ownership ) if shares are so little in value. The record keeping even digitally has to cost far more than the shares are worth.

Almost like owning grains of sand, No??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I just can't see how they can afford to track ( buy/sell/trade ownership ) if shares are so little in value. The record keeping even digitally has to cost far more than the shares are worth.

When you have several billion it comes out to a lot. Up -bout $1,500 in 2 days plus gained another million in reflections. I’m betting I’ll make a ton more in a year.

Supply is deflationary and will probably dump to 100 trillion or less plus this will be a utility token on the exchange and blockchain. It’s really the early investment I always wanted to be in.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Think how much Bitcoin you need to buy a cup of coffee, it’s like the same thing but in reverse lol

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Also all I need it to do is hit 0.0005 to be a millionaire after taxes. Yeah it’s a long shot but that’s what I’m shooting for.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so did my monthly check in on bitmart and looks like i gained 604k tokens

i cant imagine what you gain @ax1 ..few millions each month i assume

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so did my monthly check in on bitmart and looks like i gained 604k tokens

i cant imagine what you gain @ax1 ..few millions each month i assume
The volume is much higher on pancake (bitmart does its own independent tokenomics unless Tokenomics v2 resolves this.)

So Im holding slightly over 3 billion and since the 10th I gained almost 8 million....this was with alot of that whale dumping of course so the volume was high, the lower the price drops the more you get with higher volume.

The major whale is down to 2 trillion, a long way from the 70+ trillion he had back in the day. Whale dumping seemed to settled although I welcome more of it in responsible dumps, but they have far less power than they had a month ago.

If exchange is a moderate hit (25 pairs to start) and the blockchain being a success which there are already independent projects signing up, if volume hits 100 million a day that would be really really good. Safemoonmarks website was rightfully pulled off so I miss the calculator.

Safemoon finally was a feature article on Coinmarketcap possibly contributing to the pump.

We are working to have an advertisement on the Burj Kalifa building (via Safemoon Whale on youtube, he holds 600 billion) and asking Safemoon team for a backing with a gofundme page which Ill probably donate a small amount to.....exploring costs especially during the time of their global expo.

8 more days until official wallet is launched.

Just a mock up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The volume is much higher on pancake (bitmart does its own independent tokenomics unless Tokenomics v2 resolves this.)

So Im holding slightly over 3 billion and since the 10th I gained almost 8 million....this was with alot of that whale dumping of course so the volume was high, the lower the price drops the more you get with higher volume.

The major whale is down to 2 trillion, a long way from the 70+ trillion he had back in the day. Whale dumping seemed to settled although I welcome more of it in responsible dumps, but they have far less power than they had a month ago.

If exchange is a moderate hit (25 pairs to start) and the blockchain being a success which there are already independent projects signing up, if volume hits 100 million a day that would be really really good. Safemoonmarks website was rightfully pulled off so I miss the calculator.

Safemoon finally was a feature article on Coinmarketcap possibly contributing to the pump.

We are working to have an advertisement on the Burj Kalifa building (via Safemoon Whale on youtube, he holds 600 billion) and asking Safemoon team for a backing with a gofundme page which Ill probably donate a small amount to.....exploring costs especially during the time of their global expo.

8 more days until official wallet is launched.

Just a mock up.

View attachment 207844

nice im happy bitmart does something good for once

saw safemoon joe mention taht we are 8 days away and IOS update looks nice.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some Safemoon stuff confirmed:

Seed phrase will work on new wallet so if your in Trust or some other you can go on the official wallet with no tax.

The major whale dumper dumped his final 2 trillion and is completely out of here.

Safemoon exchange will swap something like pancake and Safemoon token will be the fuel, in other words it will function for the fees such like Binance coin does on Trust/pancake.

Safemoon exchange fees will be applied to burn possible dramatically increasing burn rate!

More to come, I’m out of the country and slowly catching up to today’s AMA.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon Swap will be on the Wallet, no waiting for exchange and 0.03 of ALL token transactions (such as swapping from something to USDT) will go right to the burn wallet (from the 0.25% buyback shown below.)

Im freaking bullish!

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's been a while since I really gave an update on any of my plays...

Newest one is a new guild called Extra Life ($Life) on Lootswap. Quick side note, apparently the bot owner (read: low-life) that has wrecked many coins just created another Extra Life copycat so if interested, make sure to use the right one in the article I'm about to post. Anyway, here's the synopsis:

"Functioning Principle:

Worldwide, approximately 300,000 new cases of cancer are diagnosed each year in children and adolescents (1). Extra Life will be making frequent donations to children’s hospitals to help improve the lives of sick kids. Donations will include gaming equipment; we all know laughter is the best medicine. You can help fight children’s cancer by donating to our charity wallet and 100% of donations go to charity.

According to the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC), over 20% of children will succumb to the effects of cancer. That is a staggering 60,000 children lost per year (2).

Extra Life is determined to lower this number by increasing funding to children’s hospitals through donations. As the project progresses, we hope to fund research institutes specializing in cancer prevention and treatment.

As trading volume and price increases, funds from the charity wallet will be donated to children’s hospitals."

I had to set slippage to 5.5% due to 5% transaction fee. Anyway, I love gaming and everything else going on in the cryptoverse, but this one is really different and I love the idea.

Otherwise, still waiting for Loot to rebound but have a ton of locked rewards. That could be something special when the owner comes out with the game they've been discussing when those locked rewards finally unlock. NFTs are underway and NFT marketplace coming soon. Loot Blocks is out which is basically gambling. And lastly, another new official guild on Lootswap is Cosmic. It's done a 10x so quite happy about that!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Safemoon Swap will be on the Wallet, no waiting for exchange and 0.03 of ALL token transactions (such as swapping from something to USDT) will go right to the burn wallet (from the 0.25% buyback shown below.)

Im freaking bullish!

View attachment 207888
WOOHHOOO nice

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
super excited for this saturday and what it does to safemoon .. hopefully we climb upwards to 30 ( my avg ) lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What can this be? The CEO's private twitter account and Safemoon's started following Binance today. Also, in other news, PAPA put in code to block the 16 trillion liquidity pool from getting reflections, giving all the other holders (outside the exchanges) a 1.6% raise in reflections.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What can this be? The CEO's private twitter account and Safemoon's started following Binance today. Also, in other news, PAPA put in code to block the 16 trillion liquidity pool from getting reflections, giving all the other holders (outside the exchanges) a 1.6% raise in reflections.

View attachment 207944
All good, but that's something he should've done a long time ago, right?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good tip on how to not lose your crypto in seconds: address whistling

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/pbqnag
You guys heard about polynetowrk being hacked ?

so this guy stole 600Mil from Poly and poly put out please return the money or every country will be looking for you.

hacker apologized and returned money and said he just wanted to point out the flaw.

Poly accepted the apology and offered him a chief security job w/ $500k bonus offer

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys heard about polynetowrk being hacked ?

so this guy stole 600Mil from Poly and poly put out please return the money or every country will be looking for you.

hacker apologized and returned money and said he just wanted to point out the flaw.

Poly accepted the apology and offered him a chief security job w/ $500k bonus offer
Well I guess there goes old fashioned job interviews, you just have to show up and prove yourself!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
take me to the mooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
take me to the mooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Safemoon going mildly parabolic again, 2 more days until Safemoon wallet!

Satoshistreetbets is going for another squeeze I believe in Saturday.

24 hour up 32%!

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so pretty .. i prayed yesterday that we close before saturday at 30 or more .. baby jesus listens :)
You actually did hit 30 on Bitmart today for a brief time!

We are up almost 60% this week, which makes this the best performing token out of all the top 100!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone who holds Safemoon, regardless if you use the wallet right away or not, it’s good to download the App and then leave a review on the App Store to help push the App to top trending.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m up 10.6 million since the 10th!

It should get better with the wallet being that Safemoon will be utility for fees plus October is coming really soon!
What happens in October?