Crypto currency

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol, I went up only some $500 from a couple days ago, Im still more than $5,000 short of the all time high! Thats right before when Vitalik dumped millions into that charity.
Gotcha. Well, let's just hope AMC squeezes soon so we can get some more safemoon. After seeing the following, if correct, I have a new goal to get to lol.

Screenshot_20210615-200452_Reddit.jpg

What's funny is, apparently this was posted in the future!

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bought more safemoon's .. 93mil now, wanted to crack bil but couldnt with the $157 and fee

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bought more safemoon's .. 93mil now, wanted to crack bil but couldnt with the $157 and fee
You mean 930 million?

Im at 600 million, its not much but 0.002 and Im a millionaire! LOL

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You mean 930 million?

Im at 600 million, its not much but 0.002 and Im a millionaire! LOL
Nah 93mil .. sorry meant wanted to crack 100milly not billy

Lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still don't understand Telegram, but somehow I was added to a crypto pump group that is planning a pump at 3 or 4pm today. Isn't that illegal?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still don't understand Telegram, but somehow I was added to a crypto pump group that is planning a pump at 3 or 4pm today. Isn't that illegal?
is that just like discord ?

yea illegal but whose watching ? lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn got notification of doge being to .28

so tempted but must not put more $ lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can now finally buy Shiba Inu directly without any swaps and also directly transfer out without any swaps!

Those damn ethereum fees were ridiculous, now I can buy small portions when I feel the need without paying 35 to 90 in ethereum fees.

In case you all dont know Ethereum is coming out with a version 2 soon to address the fee problem which can be their downfall if they dont address that soon.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can now finally buy Shiba Inu directly without any swaps and also directly transfer out without any swaps!

Those damn ethereum fees were ridiculous, now I can buy small portions when I feel the need without paying 35 to 90 in ethereum fees.

In case you all dont know Ethereum is coming out with a version 2 soon to address the fee problem which can be their downfall if they dont address that soon.
If they come out with eth2.0 soon, that could be a problem for Harmony ONE, correct?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they come out with eth2.0 soon, that could be a problem for Harmony ONE, correct?
Doesnt Harmony ONE run on its own blockchain? I havent researched this extensively but if ONE or any other cyrpto is somehow dependent on Ethereum I would assume all the developers are getting what they need to prepare for an upgrade, and overall its good to upgrade for the survival of Ethereum as a whole.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesnt Harmony ONE run on its own blockchain? I havent researched this extensively but if ONE or any other cyrpto is somehow dependent on Ethereum I would assume all the developers are getting what they need to prepare for an upgrade, and overall its good to upgrade for the survival of Ethereum as a whole.
Yes, they have their own blockchain; I kind of see Harmony as eth's rival so if eth steps up their game, I see it as a potential problem for Harmony. Maybe not though. Just thoughts.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In the mood to make some bad decisions! Sold off just a little safemoon to top off my Solarfare and Moonstop since the dip is so hard. Coin goals achieved! Mostly. I'd like to add a little more Shiba (yeah, bought back in lol) but other than that, holding enough of everything else. Longer term plan is still to buy several hundred thousand of Sylo and DSLA eventually, but I need my junk coins to do something first.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the mood to make some bad decisions! Sold off just a little safemoon to top off my Solarfare and Moonstop since the dip is so hard. Coin goals achieved! Mostly. I'd like to add a little more Shiba (yeah, bought back in lol) but other than that, holding enough of everything else. Longer term plan is still to buy several hundred thousand of Sylo and DSLA eventually, but I need my junk coins to do something first.
that guy who predicted the last major recession is predicting another one soon, reckons crypto will crash hard due to the amount of leverage in it 🤷

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
that guy who predicted the last major recession is predicting another one soon, reckons crypto will crash hard due to the amount of leverage in it 🤷
Yeah, I've been hearing all kinds of FUD. They could be right though. But I'm confident that at least VET will survive another bear market like it did last time, and then it'll pop like never before in the next bull run. I've also heard that if this bull run is over already, it's the shortest one yet. At this point, I believe those predicting the sky is falling and those predicting a crazy bull run soon will both be right lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im hoping my AMC short squeezes then Ill put a large chunk on the side in case this happens. When major recession's happen, its unfortunate most 401k people will lose a ton of savings, but Ill have to focus on feeding my own family and Ill be looking at any recession as an incredible investment potential. There is more opprotunity with recessions than most other times imo. I just wish I know now a year and a few months ago, Id be rich already.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im tempted to top more Safemoon next week and for the first time top of some Shiba since I now can buy and transfer out of Voyager but I think I have some more cravings for a few stocks in the immediate future.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im tempted to top more Safemoon next week and for the first time top of some Shiba since I now can buy and transfer out of Voyager but I think I have some more cravings for a few stocks in the immediate future.
Gotcha. Really though, I barely sold any safemoon compared to what I got for the other coins. If I get the opportunity through AMC or if Joey gives us more money, I'll put some more in safemoon. Otherwise, just holding that.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
8c VET, 6c ONE?! lol
How long can we go? I'll be dipping into savings, but I'll be buying it up if we go down to 3c or below!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so tempting to dump 2k and finally get one ETH .. but must resist lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive seen it all before, its like WTF how can this possibly go any lower? Then it goes lower, LOL
I keep fighting that urge to sell what I have and buy back in, but that's never worked lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you need to sell just ask me to sell first, almost guaranteed to shoot to the moon in >48 hours. This is actual financial advice :)
lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you need to sell just ask me to sell first, almost guaranteed to shoot to the moon in >48 hours. This is actual financial advice :)
We could trade selling! Happens to me too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn vet @ 0.06

no $ here to spare for crypto though :(

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I checked prices this morning, should have just left the app closed…
i know bro .. sometimes its wise to just throw the phone away

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im just noticing Coinbase taking longer than usual to allow me to transfer out some funds I just bought, as in the price is dipping and they are loving making extra fees off me simply by hodling.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im just noticing Coinbase taking longer than usual to allow me to transfer out some funds I just bought, as in the price is dipping and they are loving making extra fees off me simply by hodling.
they are all crooksssssss

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are all crooksssssss
Now after all these years it shows my purchase as "pending deposits" because I just tranfered cash into my coinbase account and I have to wait 4 full days before sending my XLM??? WTTFFF???

When did that change? I always was able to transfer money, but then send and finish this whole process in 5 minutes.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who heard about this "Safemoon Squeeze????"

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have not .. source ?
I started looking into it, so far it just looks like dumb troll crap people wanted to start a pump and dump to add new safemoon holders, but this imo is not good. And obviously after today it really, really hasnt worked so far, lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My worthless DOGE is now even more worthless. LOL. Aside from the overall crypto market decline, I saw this specific to DOGE:
lol i saw that .. i still hold my 770coins ..either $0 or $10 lol

just the overall crypto .. unless BTC comes back to $40-42k .. i dont expect much movement from safemoon, vet,shiba, doge etc

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
VET back up to 7.4c. Everything moving up slowly but amc moving back down slightly. Funny how that works. Probably all coincidence but then again, who knows...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone trade crypto or stocks daily using MACD, RSI, candles, etc? I've been watching some charts the past hours or so and looking at previous charts after reading this:
Considering using the MACD to do some short term trading while in this zero action time period...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone trade crypto or stocks daily using MACD, RSI, candles, etc? I've been watching some charts the past hours or so and looking at previous charts after reading this:
Considering using the MACD to do some short term trading while in this zero action time period...
Im getting there, learning little by little but its certainly a goal of mine to fully understand technical analysis.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im getting there, learning little by little but its certainly a goal of mine to fully understand technical analysis.
Yeah, I've just been watching some of these indicators as they happen to see what would be the right play, but haven't actually done it with real money yet. lol