ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting for AMC to squeeze to invest more in safemoon
I have a feeling this latest winter period in crypto may have to do with AMC, so if and as soon as this squeezes and I hit my money targets Im going to be buying crypto asap if all looks right at that time. I would love to get a ton more of Safemoon asap, I just have a gut feeling about that one in a few years as long as they dont screw anything up. I have others Ill be getting as well for sure.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a feeling this latest winter period in crypto may have to do with AMC, so if and as soon as this squeezes and I hit my money targets Im going to be buying crypto asap if all looks right at that time. I would love to get a ton more of Safemoon asap, I just have a gut feeling about that one in a few years as long as they dont screw anything up. I have others Ill be getting as well for sure.
Yes, that gut feeling I have about AMC is how I feel about safemoon as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, that gut feeling I have about AMC is how I feel about safemoon as well.
What else are your sites on?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What else are your sites on?
It really depends on how much I make of AMC, if anything but I would like to have BTC and Etherum as long term safety nets (and how does that work, isnt it still risky? LOL) and Id have to consider ADA, NEO (chinese etherum,) VET, ONE, LINK, maybe NANO, some off the top of my head. Im sure there will be more options if I need to get serious.

Id most definitely load up my TRX wallet out just because its habit and fetish of mine, lol I think that one will stick around for a very long time. Ive been using that for years and have a daily habit of claiming my staking rewards. Its been a controversial one over the years but Im gonna get a ton of TRX if I hit the AMC jackpot.

For shytcoins (I dont mean it like that) but Id get alot of NFTArt (enter.art) because their potentially may build a great NFT platform and this would be a good long term gamble imo, and maybe add in Shiba Inu to my original investment for the first time as my primary "meme" coin.

And of course, Id want in on Lootbox for fun and significantly up my Viper/one staking.

Maybe get XMR, I havent seen whats up with that one lately though.

If the opportunity comes we will see then, anything can change, something new may come up.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like another fire sale on crypto! Amc squeeze needs to happen today!

Reactions: ax1
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

This sounds more like a valid reason the crypto market is tanking then as a result of Trump's comments yesterday. But, there again, like the article says, even a hint of FUD and it all falls apart. Quite juvenile.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the top Safemoon people confirmed for a second time Safemoon could theoretically have its float dropped to 100 million without a reverse split or major coin burn.

I always go to Safemoon Joe for updates, he does all the hard work for me, lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One of the top Safemoon people confirmed for a second time Safemoon could theoretically have its float dropped to 100 million without a reverse split or major coin burn.

N00b questions incoming...
What does float and reverse split mean? lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

will check him out .. i actually just doubled down on safemoon yesterday and picked up 21mil of shibu ( had $200 laying around since BTC hit $37k+

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 i subbed to joe .. watched couple videos, i have no idea what hes talking about lol hopefully all positive about safemoon lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The amount available of Safemoons is the float.

Split is when you split each share/token like lets say you have 1,000 safemoon or AMC in your wallet, and the company does a 4:1 split. They divide that token/stock by 4 and all the sudden you have 4,000 safemoon or AMC. The value divides by 4 per token/share but its the same value overall.

Then there is the reverse split which shortens the supply, thats what Papa the developer is talking about when you shrink the supply by condensing it. In this case your 1,000 shares/tokens would turn into 250 without effecting the value.

The fact that Papa said Safemoon can decrease its supply to 100 million without either a burn or reverse split is big. He couldnt leak much more details but this is more likely due to Project Phoenix and the Bridge which came from his old Hoard project.

@ax1 i subbed to joe .. watched couple videos, i have no idea what hes talking about lol hopefully all positive about safemoon lol
Ive been watching him since he first started, he isnt the "technical" type and sadly he isnt British haha but he is just one genuine fan of the coin and always on top of things getting all the news.

You might be a little behind, lately its about Project Phoenix and a developer who came from another project that was let go a while back possibly called "Hoard" There is this whole Bridge concept which might be a big deal in the crypto world.

And yes Safemoon has alot of positive news, and alot of its idea's have been in the work for years.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember, float tells a story about the price as well.

Float times price equals market cap.

And watch some of these tokens, some have 1 trillion, some have 1 quadrillion, some have 1,000 quadrillion, etc........

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Remember, float tells a story about the price as well.

Float times price equals market cap.

And watch some of these tokens, some have 1 trillion, some have 1 quadrillion, some have 1,000 quadrillion, etc........
Good stuff. Thanks.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update on Lootswap:
2 guilds being auctioned this weekend!
Screenshot_20210611-090422_Twitter.jpg

Otherwise, they added a few new pools and the returns on those were crazy to begin with. Vfat tools is showing me the daily return is still 32% for the loot/one pool which is still awesome. The other pool I joined is xya/loot and that is 64% returns for another few days. I just pray loot is worth something when these gains start to unlock at Christmas! lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update on Lootswap:
View attachment 205662

Otherwise, they added a few new pools and the returns on those were crazy to begin with. Vfat tools is showing me the daily return is still 32% for the loot/one pool which is still awesome. The other pool I joined is xya/loot and that is 64% returns for another few days. I just pray loot is worth something when these gains start to unlock at Christmas! lol
Sounds like your getting your money's worth, its like playing a video game putting all these different pools together and trying to get a high score, lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like your getting your money's worth, its like playing a video game putting all these different pools together and trying to get a high score, lol
lol
All of this is like a video game to me. Probably why I like it so much!

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Has anyone’s bank stopped letting you buy crypto via online banking?
I think most uk banks have banned letting use our OWN money to buy crypto.
They say their protecting us from a potential loss😡
prices have been so low my bank are preventing me from potential earning.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update on Lootswap:
View attachment 205662

To expand on the XYA token (Freyala), here's some copy pasta from CMC about the token. It's pretty cool.

"Freyala (XYA) is an HRC-20 token and essentially focuses on the value of community at its core. The idea behind this project would be to create a beginner-friendly means of using crypto with the power of low-cost and fast transactions on the Harmony blockchain. Freyala (XYA) will be the main token using ONE as gas to be the base foundation for the entire Freyala ecosystem, including the currency for the upcoming HRC-721 token for CryptIDs.

CryptIDs is the tentative name for a NFT-based monster collection strategy game on XYA, unlike anything that’s currently on the blockchain. By staking XYA, players will be rewarded with in-game tokens that can traded for booster packs containing monsters called CryptIDs. These CryptIDs are NFTs created with distinctive properties, giving each one a unique combination of stats and abilities (hence different strengths and weaknesses). Some CryptIDs being simply stronger -and more valuable- than others.

Players can select their strongest CryptIDs and put them to battle against other players, either for fun, glory or more CryptIDs. This puts their own monsters on the line in a wager. Battle mechanics will remain disclosed for now. We aim to combine the monster collection tropes we all know and love with those you find in auto battler games. We are looking to find a nice balance between having the right monsters and the right strategy.

CryptIDs aims to please collectors of valuables by building a marketplace on which monsters can be sold or traded. Initially we will be trying to partner up with an existing marketplace, but we are also looking into methods to support this service ourselves.

This marketplace should help players as well, as this allows them to find the perfect monster to add to their colletion. Players can merge NFTs to evolve their monsters to increase their battle prowess, while decreasing the total supply and increasing value across the board."

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But in the long run or long term hold, better to have safemoon over doge?
If you read my previous post it was too long and I ranted out into other things so I deleted it.

Personally Im gambling with Safemoon, Ive put in more than a couple of grand into to and havent invested a penny into DOGE since 2018.

If the developers of DOGE get motivated to find a better case use for that coin that would be a game changer, but Im not sure how interested they are into doing anything nor have I followed them closely as of late. It would be cool if they managed to get into smart contracts or something like that.

Safemoon is building an entire ecosystem, 15,000 encryption multi-wallet with tokenomics for multiple coins, and exchange I think, being a currency in several or more countries, they even have a credit card coming out. I just like them much more than DOGE, although I will always have a soft spot for DOGE.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But in the long run or long term hold, better to have safemoon over doge?
I agree with everything ax1 said, except I have less of a soft spot for Doge.

To expand on that, safemoon have a plan and therefore a reason for success, but my feeling is when Elon stops manipulating the market or when people stop caring what he posts, Doge could crash because there's no reason for it to succeed.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update on Lootswap: Impermanent Loss is killing me. I'm down the equivalent of 17,850 ONE tokens if I cashed out right now. Loot token itself is down to $.26 (ATH was $1.80). As long as it continues to hold its value here, or even drop to $.10, I've made more than I lost. But, there's still plenty on the docket to bring it back up. But, seeing that IL still hurts like crazy lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update on Lootswap: Impermanent Loss is killing me. I'm down the equivalent of 17,850 ONE tokens if I cashed out right now. Loot token itself is down to $.26 (ATH was $1.80). As long as it continues to hold its value here, or even drop to $.10, I've made more than I lost. But, there's still plenty on the docket to bring it back up. But, seeing that IL still hurts like crazy lol.
I know you have bought this up before a few times but Ive never looked into it, what is impermanent loss?

I will not answer myself in a future post this one time, lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know you have bought this up before a few times but Ive never looked into it, what is impermanent loss?

I will not answer myself in a future post this one time, lol
LOL

Impermanent loss is when the value of one token in a pool goes up or down without the other token staying in ratio. For example, in my case, I bought ONE at .10 and Loot at several price averaging probably .60, and now one is at .08 and Loot is at .25. If I would swap the Loot into one now I would get significantly less one then I would of I just held one by itself. The opposite can happen too. If ONE skyrockets and Loot doesn't move, I would be missing significant gains. But, that's the reason these farms APRs are so high are to mitigate that risk. It's best if they move up together in ratio of where you bought in. Hope that makes sense. There's IL calculators out there that help see what it means if it plays out.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL

Impermanent loss is when the value of one token in a pool goes up or down without the other token staying in ratio. For example, in my case, I bought ONE at .10 and Loot at several price averaging probably .60, and now one is at .08 and Loot is at .25. If I would swap the Loot into one now I would get significantly less one then I would of I just held one by itself. The opposite can happen too. If ONE skyrockets and Loot doesn't move, I would be missing significant gains. But, that's the reason these farms APRs are so high are to mitigate that risk. It's best if they move up together in ratio of where you bought in. Hope that makes sense. There's IL calculators out there that help see what it means if it plays out.
Yeah makes sense, makes the video game all the much interesting too :)

And Im supposing the same exact concept with Viper/Loot which you bought up a ways back.....I have a small amount but Im not touching it until way way down the road no matter what.

Actually, I think I gained Viper which I can claim now right? And then I can but and transfer more ONE wallet into my wallet and it should be easy to combine more one/viper in the pool, right?

ow right? And then I can put more ONE wallet into my wallet and it should be easy to combine more one/viper in the pool, right?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah makes sense, makes the video game all the much interesting too :)

And Im supposing the same exact concept with Viper/Loot which you bought up a ways back.....I have a small amount but Im not touching it until way way down the road no matter what.

Actually, I think I gained Viper which I can claim now right? And then I can but and transfer more ONE wallet into my wallet and it should be easy to combine more one/viper in the pool, right?

ow right? And then I can put more ONE wallet into my wallet and it should be easy to combine more one/viper in the pool, right?
Yes, exactly. All of these farms where we have 2 tokens pooled together to yield one or the other are subject to IL, but this can't happen with normal staking.

And yeah, you can claim the 5% unlocked viper to add to the liquidity pool, and add more one as well. What I do though is claim the viper or loot, convert half to one then add both to the pool and deposit that so I'm still just using the original investment and not adding anymore in.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, exactly. All of these farms where we have 2 tokens pooled together to yield one or the other are subject to IL, but this can't happen with normal staking.

And yeah, you can claim the 5% unlocked viper to add to the liquidity pool, and add more one as well. What I do though is claim the viper or loot, convert half to one then add both to the pool and deposit that so I'm still just using the original investment and not adding anymore in.
Thats a good idea to convert half....did not think of that.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats a good idea to convert half....did not think of that.
Right on. No need to put extra money in when it's already there.

Otherwise, safemoon up 16%! I'll take it!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on. No need to put extra money in when it's already there.

Otherwise, safemoon up 16%! I'll take it!
About time!

For the wrong reasons though, I think Elon announced he is considering re-enstating BTC if it meets some renewable energy criteria and then you can buy his electric cars, more than likely sourced by the same crap as those miners are. So now the whole crypto market is responding, more than likely I can guess its hedgefunds responding to the initial news.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About time!

For the wrong reasons though, I think Elon announced he is considering re-enstating BTC if it meets some renewable energy criteria and then you can buy his electric cars, more than likely sourced by the same crap as those miners are. So now the whole crypto market is responding, more than likely I can guess its hedgefunds responding to the initial news.
So he's still playing games...as if he didn't know what bitcoin mining cost this whole time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
safemoon looking juicer and juicer

waiting on BTC to hit above $41k so i can and have $150 more to dump in

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any SHIBA INU holders ?

i only have a small position of 12mil coins .. got in few weeks back saw it was being pumped by youtubers

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any SHIBA INU holders ?

i only have a small position of 12mil coins .. got in few weeks back saw it was being pumped by youtubers
Im a holder, just noticed a pump and looked at the news, Shiba is going to be in Coinbase.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sold mine to get more in the Loot-ONE pool. SMH lol
first mvis and now this .. killing me smalls lol jk .. i have no idea about these coins .. i blindly get into it and hope it runs to 0.01 lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
first mvis and now this .. killing me smalls lol jk .. i have no idea about these coins .. i blindly get into it and hope it runs to 0.01 lol
Yeah, I don't necessarily stand by my decision, but I don't quite regret it yet either. I don't know much about Shiba other than the ShibaSwap coming up, but I do know Lootswap (and for the record, Shiba funds actually went into Loot-XYA pool) have a killer plan for the rest of the year. Also, Shiba was never really a long term hold; VET, Safemoon and ONE are my long term holds. Everything else like Saturna, Moonstop, Bonfire, and Solarfare are short term plays I'll get out of if they gain any traction.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought 180 million for $250 and less then a week later I almost hit 7k! Then it dipped to $1,250 now I’m over $1,600 and diamond handing all the way through!

They have some type of exchange coming out soon where you can stake it all for “bones” and do other things so I have a bullish long term outlook on this one, much more than DOGE.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought 180 million for $250 and less then a week later I almost hit 7k! Then it dipped to $1,250 now I’m over $1,600 and diamond handing all the way through!

They have some type of exchange coming out soon where you can stake it all for “bones” and do other things so I have a bullish long term outlook on this one, much more than DOGE.
that is nice amount .. hope in 5years we all make it big time.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is nice amount .. hope in 5years we all make it big time.
I got into all this year thinking about having that one big play, then I’m going for multiple big plays as well as thinking about the next. It’s a complete lifestyle change for me but I haven’t succeeded yet so let’s see.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Holy smokes playa, get dem gains!

Screenshot_20210615-195100_KuCoin.jpg