Crypto currency

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm adding a little more brand name crypto at this dip. And I hope Elon really does put an actual Dogecoin on the actual moon!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although, someone on reddit did speculate that when the amc squeeze happens, crypto will take a hit too. Everything on my stock list is down too, except amc. Might we be witnessing the beginning of the squeeze?
If AMC does squeeze Im sure I wont be the only one investing a chunk into crypto afterwards.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm adding a little more brand name crypto at this dip. And I hope Elon really does put an actual Dogecoin on the actual moon!!
Its far more energy efficient and faster...Dogecoin could use a better tech team to expand the platform but for some reason it doesnt seem like the founder is motivated to do anything.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Colonial Pipeline Paid Hackers $5 Million In Ransom Hours After Attack

If they paid in bitcoin get ready for the govt to regulate crypto to stop the criminals.
Yes of course, narrowing people to the US dollar has been the key to halting crime for over a century! LMFAO!!!!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Colonial Pipeline Paid Hackers $5 Million In Ransom Hours After Attack

If they paid in bitcoin get ready for the govt to regulate crypto to stop the criminals.
Like criminals haven't been using "dollars" to fund their enterprises since time began. Bah! Remember the billions of dollars in cash El-Choppo had? He wasn't getting pain in crypto!

The govt wants to crush Bitcoin because (1) they can't control it and (2) it uses energy that the crazy libs are exploiting for their latest wacky power grab called global warming.

Meanwhile, the libs fly in private Jets and live in beach mansions where the water hasn't been rising. And no one has ever seen a dead polar bear....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be, but as part of a long term hold.

I absolutely picked the worst time to finally buy into the safemoon hype though 🤣🤣
Hopefully that thought will pass, as I myself am shooting for it to reach a price point way higher than your highest buy in.

They have alot going for them, will they succeed? Dunno but this is one huge movement for a new token. We are only 10k for having 2 million wallet holders.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They don’t give a fcuk about the energy consumption in my opinion (plus isn’t it the mining of Bitcoin that consumes energy so wouldn’t that end when the last coin is mined?)

its all about control imo. Governments hate cash for the same reason, it’s hard to track and hard to tax.

if everything is electronic transactions via dollar (sterling etc) then criminal activity (on any scale worth speaking about) and tax avoidance is virtually impossible.

we already have a situation when credit can be assessed not on income but on bank account management (open banking allows firms like Experian to literally assess what comes in and what goes out on what to determine how credit worthy you are).

tax collection would be the same - they’ll just be able to monitor the account and tax you on it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully that thought will pass, as I myself am shooting for it to reach a price point way higher than your highest buy in.

They have alot going for them, will they succeed? Dunno but this is one huge movement for a new token. We are only 10k for having 2 million wallet holders.
oh I’m ok with it. Safemoon was a punt, eth is a genuine strategic part of the investment portfolio (I see it as safe).

sylo will be my other punt as I like the real world application and VET I’m holding for the same reason.

ill just leave it all and see what happens

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh I’m ok with it. Safemoon was a punt, eth is a genuine strategic part of the investment portfolio (I see it as safe).

sylo will be my other punt as I like the real world application and VET I’m holding for the same reason.

ill just leave it all and see what happens
Yup same strategy for safemoon here .. and agree ETH is a real investment like BTC

keeping an eye on VET .. if it comes to .12-.15 i think ill pick some up

as for today put another $100 in BTC dip

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup same strategy for safemoon here .. and agree ETH is a real investment like BTC

keeping an eye on VET .. if it comes to .12-.15 i think ill pick some up

as for today put another $100 in BTC dip
Man, if VET goes that low, I'll be selling half my ONE for more VET!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, if VET goes that low, I'll be selling half my ONE for more VET!
if btc goes down to 42-45K i can def see that .. dont know where support level is for VET but i might hold on

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if btc goes down to 42-45K i can def see that .. dont know where support level is for VET but i might hold on
I don't recall where Support is for VET, but they at least have real world application and partnerships so even if it crashes, I truly believe they'll come back. I worked in logistics for years, so I love the supply chain gig they have going.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't recall where Support is for VET, but they at least have real world application and partnerships so even if it crashes, I truly believe they'll come back. I worked in logistics for years, so I love the supply chain gig they have going.
whats their website to look more into it ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
whats their website to look more into it ?
Also, there's a Cheeky Crypto video on why VET is so undervalued where they discuss their application and partnerships that's really good. They are already working with Walmart of China, BMW, and attempting to partner with DHL.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, there's a Cheeky Crypto video on why VET is so undervalued where they discuss their application and partnerships that's really good. They are already working with Walmart of China, BMW, and attempting to partner with DHL.
good info .. thank you fellas .. will do some DD

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ended up adding another full 12 percent to my overall Safemoon wallet when it hit under .blahblah7 today and also topped off my Wink coin as well. Those are my moves during this crisis, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another 12%.... what is that, a billion??
I wish I had that much, If I put in all the money I put in up to now on day one I started investing in Safemoon I would certainly have well over a billion.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ended up adding another full 12 percent to my overall Safemoon wallet when it hit under .blahblah7 today and also topped off my Wink coin as well. Those are my moves during this crisis, lol.
My move for this crisis was to successfully turn $1200 into $700 swing trading and attempting to jump in the CARR pump. Go me!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CARR? Is that another new token?
Nah, it was just one of the things pumping hard this morning when everything else was down, so I sold my Sylo and bought into that, rode it down way too far, and here I am. I have a gift for timing a pump horribly.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, it was just one of the things pumping hard this morning when everything else was down, so I sold my Sylo and bought into that, rode it down way too far, and here I am. I have a gift for timing a pump horribly.
Did you manage to stake ONE with Viper yet? Do you think its worth the trouble?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you manage to stake ONE with Viper yet? Do you think its worth the trouble?
I haven't done it yet, but I plan to take a portion of my staked ONE and move it to there. My financial situation changed slightly, so I can't afford to lock my whole ONE bag for an entire year. Staking for a solid year basically is tough. But, if I put 10% of my ONE bag in there, and earn 6-10x on that over the course of 2022, then that's worth it. Did you see the way the dividends are laid out over time?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't done it yet, but I plan to take a portion of my staked ONE and move it to there. My financial situation changed slightly, so I can't afford to lock my whole ONE bag for an entire year. Staking for a solid year basically is tough. But, if I put 10% of my ONE bag in there, and earn 6-10x on that over the course of 2022, then that's worth it. Did you see the way the dividends are laid out over time?
I havent looked into it for a while but I just remember reading about not getting anything paid in VIPER until December or something. I dunno much about VIPER either so there is another factor I have to look into.

I only have a hundred bucks worth so I think Ill be ok if I just put it away for a year.

Speaking of DOGE...I was just complaining earlier today the devs werent motivated to do something special.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I havent looked into it for a while but I just remember reading about not getting anything paid in VIPER until December or something. I dunno much about VIPER either so there is another factor I have to look into.

I only have a hundred bucks worth so I think Ill be ok if I just put it away for a year.
OK wait, I just found some more info. The initial investment isn't locked necessarily. Only the rewards are locked. But, there is a fee for withdrawing your tokens early ranging from 25% (if withdrawn in same block) to .1% (if you wait 4 weeks to withdraw). This all became much more enticing. April's returns right now 700%!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i just joined coinbase .. in order to get $5 reward, i need to put in reoccuring $50 for next 2 months

i was hoping for VET but looks like its not supported on coinbase

anyone have coinbase if so whats in your portfolio ? thanks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just joined coinbase .. in order to get $5 reward, i need to put in reoccuring $50 for next 2 months

I only use coinbase to buy XLM to send to KuCoin. Other that that I avoid them, just one use.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Had BTC, ETH, XRP there but when they delisted XRP I moved over to Uphold for that and moved my BTC and ETH over to BlockFi for the 4.5% interest on my BTC/ETH.

So for now I don’t use coinbase

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
suxs being in NY i am so limited to certain things and i dont want to risk VPN and accidently get caught or something.

i was just glad that bitmart allowed it

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dropping this link here for a couple tokens that Cheeky Crypto are bullish on that aren't released yet.
Do a little DD because these could be something special as they have a real utility/function and with the way new tokens are exploding when they're first released, I'll be on these like flies on...well, you know...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Safemoon might be coming to kucoin and Gemini! Not exactly confirmed, but on Safemoon's Twitter account, the recent post regarding exchange has both of those on the last segment!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon might be coming to kucoin and Gemini! Not exactly confirmed, but on Safemoon's Twitter account, the recent post regarding exchange has both of those on the last segment!
Wow that would be incredible! Maybe we will hear more about it on Sunday, Sunday is going to be interesting.

Ive been impressed with the price holding up during this Elon Musk crisis, Im hoping to buy a little more next one last time if the price stays about where it is, I told myself to not spend another penny until next week so holding firm, at least for the moment, lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow that would be incredible! Maybe we will hear more about it on Sunday, Sunday is going to be interesting.

Ive been impressed with the price holding up during this Elon Musk crisis, Im hoping to buy a little more next one last time if the price stays about where it is, I told myself to not spend another penny until next week so holding firm, at least for the moment, lol
Yeah, definitely. Big things coming to both safemoon and amc! I've got 1 more paycheck coming next week and can't decide where it'll go lol. But it'll probably go to VET. Big things coming there too.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, definitely. Big things coming to both safemoon and amc! I've got 1 more paycheck coming next week and can't decide where it'll go lol. But it'll probably go to VET. Big things coming there too.
Are you also picking up their VHTO?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you also picking up their VHTO?
No, I had some when I first started this and it pumped, made out well but eventually sold it for ONE. I've debated buying more, but I really believe the money to be made is with VET, especially since that whatever they did a couple weeks ago that allows them to be such a different price. Ever since then, vtho barely moved while vet moves pretty well (up and down). And if I understand it all correctly, vtho is really just the gas for VET so it doesn't make sense to have vtho go up. Do you have any?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I had some when I first started this and it pumped, made out well but eventually sold it for ONE. I've debated buying more, but I really believe the money to be made is with VET, especially since that whatever they did a couple weeks ago that allows them to be such a different price. Ever since then, vtho barely moved while vet moves pretty well (up and down). And if I understand it all correctly, vtho is really just the gas for VET so it doesn't make sense to have vtho go up. Do you have any?
No I remember Sheldon Sniper suggesting VHTO over a month ago and thats how I found out about VET but I didnt really follow up on it, you know way more that I do on VET.

Sometimes even these gas tokens can make you alot of money if your really good at swing trading.

I remember TRX's ecosystem has a gas coin called JST which was used for their own USDJ (kind of like Tether) and I had a few and seen it skyrocket past my TRX tokens in my wallet a couple of times. Of course I didnt make out on that but these are things Ive noticed.