Crypto currency

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome! It can be a bit complicated at first, have to transfer a coin in, sell that for USDT, then buy what you is want. I was using sites like coinswitch.io but the fees on KuCoin are a lot lower, but more steps.
Right on. I don't mind the steps if it saves me some dough!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For some reason, I don't see this thread when I scroll through the general chat subforum. Does anyone else?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning boys. Tomorrow should be interesting to see how CB moves the market, or if it does at all. Anyone looking to grab a little profit may want to set some limits.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can you buy doge on coinbase ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you mean sell limits above or below? Or both for that matter?

Morning boys. Tomorrow should be interesting to see how CB moves the market, or if it does at all. Anyone looking to grab a little profit may want to set some limits.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks gonna look into crypto .. or if anyone has any suggestions that give out bonuses
Harmony ONE has 10-12% staking rewards, as well as a few others but they're the only ones I stake with. Safemoon has a thing where 10% of every transaction has 5% being redistributed to all safemoon holders and the other 5% being burned. They are very new but I'm really digging where they are headed. They will have their own exchange soon.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Harmony ONE has 10-12% staking rewards, as well as a few others but they're the only ones I stake with. Safemoon has a thing where 10% of every transaction has 5% being redistributed to all safemoon holders and the other 5% being burned. They are very new but I'm really digging where they are headed. They will have their own exchange soon.
Interesting thanks! I grabbed a little ONE and HOT recently, always like it when I can stake my coins for a little extra. Actually running a Theta node currently as well. Can’t wait for Ethereum staking later this year too.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting thanks! I grabbed a little ONE and HOT recently, always like it when I can stake my coins for a little extra. Actually running a Theta node currently as well. Can’t wait for Ethereum staking later this year too.
Right on. HOT isn't moving as much as I thought it would. That's one I also think could be awesome.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
XRP blasting off and my Uphold app won’t open of course good thing I’m not a day trader

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
think we'll say the same about safemoon oneday ?
I won't be! I got my safe ticket to the moon! It might completely fail also, but that's the risk I'm willing to take on that one. I have the most in ONE and VET right now because I believe those have the most potential for success, and Safemoon is my higher risk coin, and HOT is somewhere in the middle. Safemoon is really putting a lot of there on Twitter, their AMAs and the CEO and team are transparent about who they are which i really like.

Reactions: ax1
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How on earth did VET catch ONE??? VET is at .1456 and ONE is at .1455!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Market correction. Look over the year and it’s up 2100%. VET will likely correct as well, it’s up 3000% over the year.
I met a super happy guy buying everyone drinks in a dive bar who invested a large chunk of money into VET when it was super low. He was very smart. Young dude very happy to be a multimillionaire haha.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I met a super happy guy buying everyone drinks in a dive bar who invested a large chunk of money into VET when it was super low. He was very smart. Young dude very happy to be a multimillionaire haha.
Lol glad it worked out for him!

Vet is getting a massive pump (imo) because of recent news, that Sales Force experimented with their block chain (with great experience).

Last edited:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything in context. VET has been a working product for some time now, focused on IoT and supply chain- if anyone remembers it “failed” numerous times as it was at the stages of ONE right now and WTC was the hype. VET ignored the fud and kept to their mission and developed relationships and adoption through superior tech and a great leadership team, exactly as ONE is doing. Us long term holders watched other projects take off but we knew it would have its day. To answer why is it catching up and passing ONE, I say that it would be crazy if it didn’t. It’s a mature project that is catching one in its infancy.

My point being, if you are in for a little quick profit then there are lots of projects out there and you can chase. But if you are in for big profit and believe in the project you bought into, then patience can win out big.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just bought some DOGE.. This is my 1st venture into crypto..

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just bought some DOGE.. This is my 1st venture into crypto..
Doge just had a nice pump up to $.14 over the past 24 hours, so don't be shocked if it corrects back down somewhere between $.08 to $.011 (or who knows) and you lose a little bit of your investment. It could keep going up of course, but it looks like it's already starting to come back down...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AMC 2 the moon!!!!!!

imbeforeipostselfiinatubfullofpennies
Are you saying that because it's up 8%???? The moon is a little bit farther I think, maybe a few thousand percent more...lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
coinbase @400

damn i put in an offer at 250 lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Latest word on AMC is that they are down to 3,000 "legal" shares for short borrowing, interest at 22%

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The other bitcoin stocks dipped hard....considering selling my 1k in ARKX and getting riot and mara....hard choices.
long as its not for a loss

ARKK would take a while to take off, def a great buying in right now

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
long as its not for a loss

ARKK would take a while to take off, def a great buying in right now
I have Ark - X, their new space etf. Im at a minor profit. Its a slow but steady stock that doesnt give me a heart attack on red portfolio days, but at the same time Im getting bored, lol

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Coinbase dipping. Wonder where it's gonna level off... 325-ish?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I did it sort of. Rid of my ArkX but spent half on MARA and the other half on Chargepoint which was also dipped today.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coinbase dipping. Wonder where it's gonna level off... 325-ish?
That one was too loony for me....Hopefully buying a small amount of what people were selling off to get that pays off for me soon.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bought some coinbase at $317. Testing the waters. That first [fake] bottom always suckers me in. HA!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL, the price dont matter to me right now, it can go to 5 or 25 its no difference. Im in it for a possible (small possibility) of a huge squeeze.
Gotcha; same here. Might pick up some more shares after tax return!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, I did it sort of. Rid of my ArkX but spent half on MARA and the other half on Chargepoint which was also dipped today.
Just as well. I mean, how can you support Ark Space ETF when you question the whole reality of human space travel?? 🤔

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha; same here. Might pick up some more shares after tax return!
The CEO just did an interview on social media yesterday and promised us if the 500 million dollar dilution gets voted in he promises not to touch a single share until 2022. He does have 43 million available that they have been holding since 2013 but thats only about 10% of the total current supply. He filed with the SEC of this plan and its already public.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The CEO just did an interview on social media yesterday and promised us if the 500 million dollar dilution gets voted in he promises not to touch a single share until 2022. He does have 43 million available that they have been holding since 2013 but thats only about 10% of the total current supply. He filed with the SEC of this plan and its already public.
Right on. Get ready for that squeeze!

By the way, we do also have a stock thread for this type of thing that some different people are in...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on. Get ready for that squeeze!

By the way, we do also have a stock thread for this type of thing that some different people are in...
Thats great, its better to have these discussions mostly separate....although may mention cryto related stocks here also time to time.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up 100k in wink today and put it on that mining promotion on sun.io to collect interest.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boy was I wrong! I hope you kept that Doge!!!
I have a small amount from 2017, cant believe it went from double digits to about $500 right this moment.

Feel dumb not buying 10k worth, Id have 7 million bucks right now! But realisticly there is no way to really gamble that much if you dont have alot to lose and expect to win like that years later.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a small amount from 2017, cant believe it went from double digits to about $500 right this moment.

Feel dumb not buying 10k worth, Id have 7 million bucks right now! But realisticly there is no way to really gamble that much if you dont have alot to lose and expect to win like that years later.
I hear you; a week or 2 ago I bought a grand worth of Doge at $.05, sold it a couple days later because I thought it's a joke, and it's now $.23 LOL