Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Critique my h-drol PCT

Dazl1212

Active Member
Hi Just started my 6 week h-drol at 75mgs but im torn between.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Resveratrol 200mg 6 weeks
Tribulus and longjack 6 weeks

or

ATD 75/75/50/25
Resveratrol 200mg 6 weeks
Tribulus and longjack 6 weeks

I have all of the above already but dont know whether to just keep the nolva on hand?

Help!!
 
Why take trib and longjack? Go with the serm. You also want to cover your cortisol rebound. Primordial's Invalid Link Removed will help with that. Basically, the less cortisol you have after cycle, the more testosterone your body will produce. Both hormones are made from the same base component in the body.

You may want Invalid Link Removedas well if you're prone to hair shedding or if you're just looking for an extra oomph in your PCT. Toco-8 can also help normalize your cholesterol levels which often will be hurt a bit from a cycle.
 
use nolva...
use something for cortisol (vitamin C)(lean xtreme)
mayb daa could help too... but def use the nolva
maybe an ai like erase 4/3/2/1
 
I just had the trib and long jack hanging around.
Want to just chuck as much in as possible.
So a High dose of Vit C will help cort?
Just come down with a Chest infection bang on a week into my cycle :-(
 
At your dosages, Nolva looks good at 20/20/10/10

As far as test boosters go, if you want to throw in those herbs its fine but in all honesty you'd probably be better off with an all-around product like PCT Assist from CEL or Reversitol V2 from Iforce. Definitely use the Nolva, H-drol for more than 4 weeks and more than 50 mg(which covers the majority of H-drol cycles) can shut you down quite a bit. A good cortisol blocker can help you out in PCT as well, if you have a couple buddies I know NP is having a sale atm where if you buy three or more bottles they're 23 bucks a pop.
 
Thanks for the help. Im in the UK. noticing some recomp after 2 weeks an I havent bumped up to 75 yet! Not getting the happy feeling I got off the Epi pulse i did though maybe that will come later?
 
Also somebody told me I should run an Ai after pct so would a month of atd after my Nolva do the job?

No I don't know who told you that, but I completely disagree especially ATD.

Nolva/T booster like Invalid Link Removed/ and Erase starting week 3 and you are set.
 
I was going to run dhea and high dose vit c for cort. Trib,long jack and horney goat weed for test and some resveratrol thrown in. Hows that sound?
 
Back
Top