credit to prime

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
I just want to share a small bit of info about my experience with prime.

I ran prime for 2 months at rec. dosage. I was expecting great noticeable quick results and to be an animal in the weight room. it never happened..i think i had a preconceived notion of similarities in PH's

HOWEVER... i did make slow steady gains but they didn't come till after the first bottle. I went up in all my exercises, but i never really noticed it until after i got off prime.

It was the week after i discontinued prime (week 9) that i noticed my strength was wayyy down across the board. Prime attributed no aggression whatsoever or weightgain for me personally so I cannot say anything in regards to change there.

With that said, I have reason to believe that Prime was a great supplement for me, that gradually made me stronger but it was very quiet acting if you understand what i mean. I never really noticed how much prime affected me until I came off of it. My bench dropped more than 20lbs (set of 5). I was not using any other products except NO, creatine and protein, multi's (staples).

I think i will consider running it again, but not stand alone. I may incorporate it into a stack of some sort because I feel like it could have amazing results when coupled with other products.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
MASS gains? What was your diet like?

aefx2387

aefx2387

Awards
You could also try front loading where you take 3 caps 3 times a day for the first 10 days and then move down to 2 caps 3 times a day since it took you an entire bottle to begin to notice any benefit from prime.

workout8485

Awards
You could also try front loading where you take 3 caps 3 times a day for the first 10 days and then move down to 2 caps 3 times a day since it took you an entire bottle to begin to notice any benefit from prime.

this is already well if u can afford it or if your a usp sponsored athlete :rant2:

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
diet was anywhere from 6-10000 cals, at least 300g protein, high carbs, i am a hard gainer tho

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
diet was anywhere from 6-10000 cals, at least 300g protein, high carbs, i am a hard gainer tho
10,000 calories is quite a bit of food bud... 6000 is for that matter. wow.

Thank you for your review regarding PRIME. I too would opt for the front loading 3x3 schedule as well.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
yea, but i maintain at around 6k, it happens pretty easily when your a ecto lol. but as mentioned I was happy with prime and just wanted to dispell some of the negative things said about it. I will definitly look to incorporate it probably this summer in a PCT.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you didn't gain any mass and you lost all your strength?? How is that good? Be not hating I'm thinking of picking up some Monday.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to share a small bit of info about my experience with prime.

I ran prime for 2 months at rec. dosage. I was expecting great noticeable quick results and to be an animal in the weight room. it never happened..i think i had a preconceived notion of similarities in PH's

HOWEVER... i did make slow steady gains but they didn't come till after the first bottle. I went up in all my exercises, but i never really noticed it until after i got off prime.

It was the week after i discontinued prime (week 9) that i noticed my strength was wayyy down across the board. Prime attributed no aggression whatsoever or weightgain for me personally so I cannot say anything in regards to change there.

With that said, I have reason to believe that Prime was a great supplement for me, that gradually made me stronger but it was very quiet acting if you understand what i mean. I never really noticed how much prime affected me until I came off of it. My bench dropped more than 20lbs (set of 5). I was not using any other products except NO, creatine and protein, multi's (staples).

I think i will consider running it again, but not stand alone. I may incorporate it into a stack of some sort because I feel like it could have amazing results when coupled with other products.
Thank you very much for choosing PRIME, and for your review. Well appreciated! :D

dpfisher

Is there any reason to move back down at all?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any reason to move back down at all?
The so-called front-loading may be useful for raising cellular concentrations of key compounds. Some continue to get great results afterwards, even after dropping to six capsules daily. Others may need more. It may help to experiment.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I dont care what type of body type you have... at 195lbs and 6000 or even up to 10,000 cals a day you should PACK on LOTS of weight (muscle and FAT) no matter what supplements you take you take...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Also i would love to see your deit layed out meal by meal....
10,000 clean calories in a day is CRAZY CRAZY amount of food, i mean even some unhealthy foods that is still hard to do... hmmm???

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I agree. I also think you are overstating the food you ate(not intentionally).
That is more food than most pros could eat. I would like to see a log of your food with the calories broken down.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya and AGAIN how is it so great if you didnt gain weight on all this food AND lost all your strength gains? Everyone seems to be ignoring that detail.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
hey guys

typical day is easily 6000 cals, on weekends when diet gets sloppy were talkin closer to 10k

breakfast:
4 eggs with cheese (maybe a lil ham if i have any lol) = ~450
oatmeal with milk = ~450
2 what toast w marg ~250
shake w milk =~500
bananna lol =~0
BREAKFAST TOTAL = ~1650 usually

mid day:
2 8 oz gr. chicken sandwiches wheat bread, slice of cheese, some dressing: easily ~1000

Lunch:
Usually a lb of pasta plus multigrain w sauce lots of cheese lol = ~2000lbs

By 3pm im usually between 4-5 000 cals

Shake preworkout: 500
Shake post: 500

hour after PW shake:
i just eat until im full. usually end up getting a gr. chicken sandwich in.

Dinner:
usually some meat and potatoes of some sort =usuaslyl over 1500 cals

pre bed: shake 500

so thats a typical sched. and i usually snack on nuts, crackers, etc and other lil things throughout the day. who knows what that adds up to. probably not a lot.

that's over 8000 cals right there, like i said it could vary from 6-8 easily. some days its more, some less. and if i end up drinking (weekends) i can usually put away 15-20 drinks no prob(not bragging at all, i don't want to hear any ****) so that's easily another 2000, YES EMPTY CALS i know haha), but i usually will eat another meal b4 bed then in that case.

I know it is alot, but alot of people really under estimate what us ectos can put away. I do not eat the cleanest, i am in college, but i do eat alot. I was thinking about getting tested for hyperthyroids because i think my metabolism is so high.

yes, it sucks my strength gains fell off, but strength will always drop off after coming off ANY PRODUCT. I was still stronger then when i started prime, but not as strong when i was on prime. Im not buying into the permanent strength gains thing, however, i am not knocking the product.

i eat like this EVERY day so you cant attribute that diet to any gains. you would need to increase cals to gain mass, and that is very hard when you already eat like that.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Have you measured bf%? Still think it's over est but still not the best bb diet... Was thinking about giving prime a shot with powefull and AP. Just really not sure it's worth the extra dough for 2-3 months.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
yes i have, on average im about mid 13%. and no it is not the best BB diet, but im not that strict with my diet. I have not used powerful so i cannot attest to it, however more of these legal products nowadays work best when in conjunction and synergy with other products.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
4 large eggs 336 cal

Cheese, processed, American or Cheddar type, lowfat 102 cal

Oatmeal w/milk 1 cup 236 cal

Wheat bread toasted 2 slices 16 cal
w/ butter 2 pats 71 cal

Shake Usually 200 or less
w/milk 8oz 121

1 med bananna 109

Total for breakfast 1191 Cal (From Fitday)

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
2 med chicken breast no skin grilled/roasted 562 cal
wheat bread 4 slices 64 cal
2 slices american lowfat cheese 102 cal
total 728

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
1lb ?? of whole wheat pasta 1600 cal
1 cup lowfat chees sauce 322
Total 1922

Puts you at 3841 cal instead of 5K

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
So on, so on........I might believe 6k if you eat everything you said, but I doubt it's over 8k.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
well, theres a few faults there..

for oatmeal thats about right for 1 serving. i usually eat at least 2-3. so theres the 450 i claim.

shakes are 200 cals a scoop, 2 and 8 oz of milk at 100 cals = 500 cals

and i dont know where ur getting such low cals for wheat. the stuff im eating is 120 cals a slice.

and yes a lb of pasta.

that puts me exactly where i said i would be. around 4-5k. you cant use fit day for other peoples diets and track reliably and accurately, it may serve welll, but it cannot assess everything that only the user would know there self.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still seems high I'd be a fat cow you're lucky! Ha However you said 6-10k at the first and now 4-5k which is much more realistic.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Do you realize how much 1 cup of prepared oatmeal is?? I agree that you may be close if you eat what you list, but it is hard for me to beleive the amounts. That is a **** load of food.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
Still seems high I'd be a fat cow you're lucky! Ha However you said 6-10k at the first and now 4-5k which is much more realistic.

well i am a lil fat at mid 13%, however ectos are known for being skinny.

yes, 6-10k for the WHOLE DAY, but i don't really get to 10k unless i start getting sloppy of the weekends (extra 2000 is from alcohol and more food).Please read my prior posts!

that 4-5000 is by mid day (after lunch 3pm). I am awake from 6:30 to around 12:30 1ish everyday at least . thats 18 hours. 7000 cals (between 6-8) / by 9 is about 777 cals every 2 hours or so. 6k-8k is my weekday average. 6k-10k weekends.

I agree its alot, but most ecto's can put away 6000k no prob and stay skinny. However this thread has deviated from the orginal point and turned into questioning my eating habits rather than a review of prime. i think i've layed it out very clearly and its not hard to understand. some people are not reading the posts correctly as well. Excuse me while i go put down a lb of pasta. :notworthy:

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
ok, did a lil research while i was in the kitchen. the oatmeal is quaker instant, 3 packs at 130 each =390+100 for milk= 490

i get a pack of chicken breasts 5lbs. 6-8 breasts at 80oz total is about 10-12 oz chicken breasts.