Too long to read to catch up…but my wife is having trouble getting anything in prior to early morning training due to nauesea and subsequent vomiting. Would a few grams HMB be the place for that?
Meh... maybe? I just gave hmb a decent 3-4 month shot. Can't say I noticed anything. MAYBE spared some muscle on a cut... Can't say id use it again. It's pretty damn cheap though, so not a big investment.
Meh... maybe? I just gave hmb a decent 3-4 month shot. Can't say I noticed anything. MAYBE spared some muscle on a cut... Can't say id use it again. It's pretty damn cheap though, so not a big investment.
Did you know that the kidneys filter out and waste almost 40% of an oral HMB dose? And that after a hard initial hit to mTOR it is cleared very quickly? Did you know that it also tastes terrible?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.