Couple of Natty Products Giving Great Results

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I’ve been around the block many times. I’ve tried just about every major supplement from 2003 on. Recently, been having some really good results. Better results than I have had in a few years and figured it was worth posting about.

So the last 4 months or so of last year I was getting killed at work. Lost 25lbs and lifting was crushed. Strength plummeted. End of last year. I turned things around and put the weight back on. So please keep in mind, I’ve been training hard, back on a true conjugate program which I haven’t done in a few years so a stimulus change there, and started a few new supplements at the same time. Over the summer of last year, I was hitting 315x5 for 2 sets, 405x5 on squats etc. my best are a 550 squat, 405 bench, close to a 600 deadlift can’t remember. That was 5 years ago. Since, I’ve had two minor pec tears, three labrum tears, partial quad tear. So this summer I was on a good track rebuilding. Before this stack, I worked up to 315x3 bench, 275 football bar bench with 60lbs chains for 3, failed a 315 incline, failed a 225 standing military (all things I could usually do for 3 reps). I haven’t deadlifted in some time but can almost always do 405x5. I had done it for 4 before the stack.

A month and a half ago, I started the following:

Animal Meal
SNS creatine hcl
Animal M-Stack (took it in college with decent results and I like supporting them from time to time)
SNS Urolthin B
And I’ve been taking Wild thing preworkout since their log
And I’m on 175mg test weekly for TRT

So as I said, training more but that started three months ago, new training, additional calories from the animal meal, and started so many things at once that it’s hard to know what’s doing what. Since starting, I’ve hit 315x8 on bench (lifetime PR by 1 rep), 305 plus 60lbs chains football bar bench, 500x3 deadlift with the only deadlift session prior being 405x4 two months earlier, 225 standing military x 3, and after a week of 18 hour work days for trauma call and little food, a 365 bench today. A few of these are lifetime PRs and some I haven’t hit in some time. So even with all the variables, just wanted to throw this out there for everyone. On top of all this, I’ve started running 3x a week which doesnt help and my weight is about average right now for me

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ran Uro-B for a few months last year, enjoyed it. Better pumps/muscle fullness/some strength gains after after a month or so. Added bonus that it's got plenty of 'general health' benefits beyond what we're looking for in the gym.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used to get vascular af off that animal mstak…’back in the day’ …that red stim cap was insane at the time too
Yeah I always seemed to gain about 5 lbs on two tubs. New formula is different but got traded somebody for an order from a supplement site and basically just had extra money left on the order and threw it on. Plus, I put all the red pills in a bottle and have a cheap bottle of energy pills for when I want them. Two supps in one. Once again can’t say what’s doing what but something is certainly working

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congratulations on your progress. I'm glad to hear that you're getting great results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A month and a half ago, I started the following:

Animal Meal
SNS creatine hcl
Animal M-Stack (took it in college with decent results and I like supporting them from time to time)
SNS Urolthin B
And I’ve been taking Wild thing preworkout since their log
And I’m on 175mg test weekly for TRT
Nice! That sounds like a pretty good set up. The new wild thing formula I really like and taste is spot on.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad to hear about the great road back to some awesome results.

I think some people undersell just how effective some solid supplements can be in conjunction with a solid training and nutrition plan. 🙂

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I always seemed to gain about 5 lbs on two tubs. New formula is different but got traded somebody for an order from a supplement site and basically just had extra money left on the order and threw it on. Plus, I put all the red pills in a bottle and have a cheap bottle of energy pills for when I want them. Two supps in one. Once again can’t say what’s doing what but something is certainly working
I always LOVED that they kept those ingredients separate. I completely understand companies needing to put ingredients people feel right away in products but allowing those of us who don't want them all the time every time the option is great. They also isolate the Water Shedding Complex in their cuts product, which again is fantastic. I might not agree with all their choices as a company but these are two that rock.