Countering Glycobol side effects?

CJNator

Awards
I want a good nutrient partitioner but glycobol hits me hard with the stomach issues. I wouldn't mind it but in school i cant go every period so i would like to know if it can counter act the stomach issues or not. Also if someone can get me a website that has recompadrol in stock that would be good too. I want to spend my money on something good but if i cant i might go with Slin Sane or Slinshot. Are there any other good ones that are better then those too?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want a good nutrient partitioner but glycobol hits me hard with the stomach issues. I wouldn't mind it but in school i cant go every period so i would like to know if it can counter act the stomach issues or not. Also if someone can get me a website that has recompadrol in stock that would be good too. I want to spend my money on something good but if i cant i might go with Slin Sane or Slinshot. Are there any other good ones that are better then those too?
Slin sane is good. The stomach issues could be related to berberine as I have a friend who could not handle it. If that's the same with you then I don't think recompadrol will be any good either as it has berberine in it. Some people just can't handle it on an empty stomach.. probiotics/prebiotics might help but it's REALLY hard to tell. The one I use is Need2 slin.

CJNator

Awards
Slin sane is good. The stomach issues could be related to berberine as I have a friend who could not handle it. If that's the same with you then I don't think recompadrol will be any good either as it has berberine in it. Some people just can't handle it on an empty stomach.. probiotics/prebiotics might help but it's REALLY hard to tell. The one I use is Need2 slin.
Yea i saw that on a website but it was 60$ is it anywhere else cheaper?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol is OOS everywhere, waiting on the manufacturer its all in there hands now as far as timing. looking at 6 weeks, but we will have hopefully get into NP.

As far as sides with glycobol, try doing it on empty stomach or meals containing no carbohydrates. Thats how i recommend most people try with sensitivity to the products like this.

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
Recompadrol is OOS everywhere, waiting on the manufacturer its all in there hands now as far as timing. looking at 6 weeks, but we will have hopefully get into NP.

As far as sides with glycobol, try doing it on empty stomach or meals containing no carbohydrates. Thats how i recommend most people try with sensitivity to the products like this.
I would not do this. I noticed that any stomach issues I got from Glycobol were by far the worst when I did not take in enough carbs with each dose or took it on an empty stomach, but everyone is different. OP I would lower your dose of Glycobol or try taking in more carbs with each dose, either one of those should alleviate the stomach issues.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not do this. I noticed that any stomach issues I got from Glycobol were by far the worst when I did not take in enough carbs with each dose or took it on an empty stomach, but everyone is different. OP I would lower your dose of Glycobol or try taking in more carbs with each dose, either one of those should alleviate the stomach issues.
It is user dependant however, Berberine inhibits carbohydrate absorption to a degree, in which taking in more carbs may infact make the issue at hand a little worse. However the BMOV may be causing issues due to the absorbability of the metal. so it can really go either way.

if theres no carbohydrates to block, there shouldnt be much of an issue. Your personal issue may have been your stomach was not empty enough. but i dont know that for sure, only you do.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I only had stomach issues with Glycobol when I didnt take enough carbs... are you taking 2 pills??? take only 1 or eat a **** ton more carbs...

once I got the balance of dose to carbs, I never had a problem again.

CJNator

Awards
I only had stomach issues with Glycobol when I didnt take enough carbs... are you taking 2 pills??? take only 1 or eat a **** ton more carbs...

once I got the balance of dose to carbs, I never had a problem again.
How many carbs did you have if you can remember?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
How many carbs did you have if you can remember?
no less than 50 up to about 70 was 1 pill, over that was 2 pills. Dosing like this gave me results without sides.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had this problem with Anabolic Pump. It was extreme and I offered to send my bottles to strategicmove. He told me to stay with a dose I could handle for longer and the problem should go away. I went down to 1 capsule, kept with the dose and now I can use 3 per day with very minor side effects when compared to what I was getting.

If I had known this with Glycobol I would have kept the bottle without giving it to a client lol. I also gave away a bottle of LG Sciences Form-X. Berberine always used to bother me until Ike told me to stick with it.

CJNator

Awards
I wish i knew that too, i gave my bottle away to a friend. I guess ill just wait for recompadrol in 6 weeks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone needs an Ike to be able to PM. :)

sideshowdoc

Awards
It is user dependant however, Berberine inhibits carbohydrate absorption to a degree, in which taking in more carbs may infact make the issue at hand a little worse. However the BMOV may be causing issues due to the absorbability of the metal. so it can really go either way.

if theres no carbohydrates to block, there shouldnt be much of an issue. Your personal issue may have been your stomach was not empty enough. but i dont know that for sure, only you do.
Would the BMOV cause gi sides specifically??

Nugget5

Awards
Slin-Sane v2 and Slinsenity would be the two best I have tried out there.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slin-Sane v2 and Slinsenity would be the two best I have tried out there.
Both are great

I am partial to recompadrol and feel it's much more rounded

If I had to chose between the 2 I'd go slintensity and use it with recompadrol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin Sane v2 was so extreme on side effects I had to cut my sponsored log short.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are great

I am partial to recompadrol and feel it's much more rounded

If I had to chose between the 2 I'd go slintensity and use it with recompadrol
I'm getting a bottle of slintensity that I got from a trade. Will see how it stack up to rcd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2