Could Yohimbine+Caffeine have less sides than Hydroxycut?

rangestormer

Awards
I bought Muscletech Hydroxycut Elite 10 days ago due to limited amount of options. It's the European version, so no Yohimbe, but 540 mg caffeine per day.
So, I followed an even slower ramp of the dosage than the one recommended, but it makes me way too jittery and hits me in the head with some anxiety (never really had anxiety before). It even messes up my sleep even though I take it 8 hours before bed time. I will have to throw it away eventually.

I am wondering if bulk Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine could have less side effects, because the dosage can be controlled or am I just way too stim-sensitive and shoud just rely on my deficit? I know the question is kind of hard to answer, but I do not really want to throw away money just like that.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've never used the Hydroxycut Elite - but it looks like 2 pills has 270 mg of caffeine and you are taking 4 pills per day? Is that where you are getting the 540 mg of caffeine?

If it were me, I would just take 1 pill a day for a couple days, then go to two pills/day until it is no longer effecting you. After time, you can bump to 3 pills, then 4 pills. It will make the product last longer and should be more tolerable.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I bought Muscletech Hydroxycut Elite 10 days ago due to limited amount of options. It's the European version, so no Yohimbe, but 540 mg caffeine per day.
So, I followed an even slower ramp of the dosage than the one recommended, but it makes me way too jittery and hits me in the head with some anxiety (never really had anxiety before). It even messes up my sleep even though I take it 8 hours before bed time. I will have to throw it away eventually.

I am wondering if bulk Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine could have less side effects, because the dosage can be controlled or am I just way too stim-sensitive and shoud just rely on my deficit? I know the question is kind of hard to answer, but I do not really want to throw away money just like that.
I personally prefer to buy in bulk. We (SNS) sell yohimbine hcl that is 2.5mg per cap so ramping up is really easy. Add 200mg caffeine to 12.5mg yohimbine and you're gtg

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I would switch to another thermo. I've heard a lot of complains about hydroxycut, maybe it's because of the heavy stim blend.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its intense for sure. I had a buddy give the left overs of his cause he couldn't take it.. and at my age, damn I almost couldn't handle it either